collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Two questions - Re-ment clothes + Azone wig?  (Read 1528 times)

Online Carrehz

• #1 Prizestuffer
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • I'm gonna live forever or die trying!
    • View Profile
Two questions - Re-ment clothes + Azone wig?
« on: March 25, 2017, 07:06:32 AM »
Hi everyone :) I've got two doll-related questions so I figured I might as well just put them into one thread..

Question one - does anyone know what dolls Re-ment clothes fit? I know most Re-ment accessories are 1/6 scale but I recently found the clothes they made a while ago and they're sooo cute.. but I've been having trouble finding out exactly which dolls they fit ^^; Specifically I was wondering if they'd fit a Petworks Usaggie doll? (They have the same bodies as Petworks' Odeco/Nikki and they fit Azone Pureneemo XS clothes, I've heard they fit Middie Blythe clothes, too. If that helps at all ^^) They're adorable but I don't want to get them if I don't have a doll they'll fit, heh ^^;

Question two - does anyone know where to buy wigs for Azone dolls? Specifically, a Pureneemo XS head. I'm planning a custom and I've had a hard time finding Azone wigs in general, but especially in the colour I'm looking for, white. (The character I'm making is Nagisa Momoe from Puella Magi Madoka Magica, btw) I'm a noob at doll customizing so I have no idea where to look for these things ^^; any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance~ :heart:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Uninu

• Glows and sparkles in the dark
  • Trade Count: (+80)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
Re: Two questions - Re-ment clothes + Azone wig?
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2017, 08:29:17 AM »
Can't help you with question number 1, but for number 2: Azone dolls don't have wigs but rooted hair by default. Pure Neemo XS has the same head size as bigger 1/6 Neemo dolls. You can either buy a doll with fitting hair color, or root it yourself, or buy a blank head that you customize and get a wig for it. I can check later what size head they had, I remember around 4" but can't swear by it.

Online Carrehz

• #1 Prizestuffer
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2017, 09:28:54 AM »
Can't help you with question number 1, but for number 2: Azone dolls don't have wigs but rooted hair by default. Pure Neemo XS has the same head size as bigger 1/6 Neemo dolls. You can either buy a doll with fitting hair color, or root it yourself, or buy a blank head that you customize and get a wig for it. I can check later what size head they had, I remember around 4" but can't swear by it.

Ah, I didn't know if they had the same head size or not, thanks :) I already have some Pure Neemos but none that small.

And yeah, that was my plan, to buy a blank head and get a wig for it :) Haven't been able to find any that come w/ the right hair colour so I figured I'd just get a wig for her instead.

Offline Uninu

• Glows and sparkles in the dark
  • Trade Count: (+80)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2017, 12:51:56 AM »
I checked the wig size and it is exactly 4 inches. :)

Offline banditpony

• マイリトルポニー
  • Trade Count: (+131)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • ♥ タカラ ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2017, 08:36:49 AM »
Haven't been able to find any that come w/ the right hair colour so I figured I'd just get a wig for her instead.

The is a xs body w/ a blank white hair head on eBay, if you went the rooted route.

:: my etsy :: 3DS FC 1735-9876-4867 // SW-8381-5856-2018

Online Carrehz

• #1 Prizestuffer
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2017, 09:20:00 AM »
I checked the wig size and it is exactly 4 inches. :)

Thanks <3 I did some more digging and I thiiink I've found what I'm looking for on Etsy (I did look there before but couldn't find one with the right hair colour previously), but I'll keep that in mind, thank you! :*

Haven't been able to find any that come w/ the right hair colour so I figured I'd just get a wig for her instead.

The is a xs body w/ a blank white hair head on eBay, if you went the rooted route.

Yeah, I've seen those, but they're way too expensive ^^; Plus I don't need the extra hands anyway.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal