Creativity > Arts & Crafts Corral

Bow Tie Stegosaurus *UPDATE* triceratops!!! & tropical stego/Rex!(WIP)

(1/16) > >>

darcisan:
Decided to do this girl up as Bow Tie!  The colors just seemed perfect for her and I've been dying to do my favourites as Dino's!  Bad lighting at night but what do you think? 

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

[Moved to Arts & Crafts, thanks! Uninu]

Tulips:
Adorable! Stunning details, I love seeing you newest creation.
I reckon Posey would make a cute dinosaur, but then so would every G1 with your designs, such sweet dinos. ^.^

vira:
precious!!! :-D im so glad you chose to do bow tie, shes in my top 3 favorite ponies.

i especially like the eyes, and her cute lil dino toes!

PJSparkles:
such a cute and unique idea! I love the sparkle!

darcisan:

--- Quote from: Tulips on March 24, 2017, 06:30:39 PM ---Adorable! Stunning details, I love seeing you newest creation.
I reckon Posey would make a cute dinosaur, but then so would every G1 with your designs, such sweet dinos. ^.^

--- End quote ---

Thanks!  I'm trying to keep the ponies with their sorta Dino equivalent.  So earth ponies with the stego... eventually trike with unicorn. 

--- Quote from: vira on March 24, 2017, 06:35:06 PM ---precious!!! :-D im so glad you chose to do bow tie, shes in my top 3 favorite ponies.

i especially like the eyes, and her cute lil dino toes!

--- End quote ---

The colors were just right for this stego!  It was perfect! 

--- Quote from: PJSparkles on March 24, 2017, 06:40:32 PM ---such a cute and unique idea! I love the sparkle!

--- End quote ---

Glitter and sparkle is just so addictive!  I keep adding more lol!  I just made some glow in the dark ones too! 

This one is Big Dipper

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version