Pony Talk > Pony Corral

Wearing of the Green, Mr. Pony Universe Poll

(1/9) > >>

Crowning_Glory13:
Here are our boys, competing for the crown Mr. Universe! Here they are modeling green. As long as there is green in the picture, they have met the theme criteria. You are here to vot for your favorite picture. Let's meet our contestants:)

Contestant #1
Prince Emerald consults the wisdom of the fabled green ponies. The green ponies all share a power in seeing the future through a special crystal.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Contestant #2
Tracks enjoys cuddling up against all the new greens in springtime, rolling around in the grass or sticking his head in bushes, rustling the leaves. Chlorophyll! Chlorophyll everywhere!

Contestant#3
Marius was quite surprised to find a leprechaun pony guarding her pot of gold.

Contestant#4
Celebrations wandered over to The Frosted Spoon Bakery to pick up something sweet as a surprise for Birthday. So many scrumptious options to choose from. Those cupcakes are really calling to him. ;)

Contestant#7

The yearly "Gregarious Green Gala" held by Mimic is by invite only but includes both my canon and fakie ponies as participants. Echo and Daisy Sweet (mine is a guy) like to tie one on with the man of the evening now getting a lighted stage to serenade the crowd from.  :green:

Contestant #8
Poor Troubleshoes took a wrong turn on his way to the photo shoot.  But he made a new friend...uh...maybe.

Contestant #9
Barnacle loves partaking in the traditional dolphin song portion of Saint Patrick's Day! ... wait, that isn't a tradition for everyone? Maybe it's a pirate thing:)

Contestant#11
Lightning loves to be out in God's green nature hiking with his husky, Lambo. Out there he gets a break from crazy fans and whatnot and can let the thoughts wander. On this hike he was thinking about the Lamborghini he is going to buy, if he should get it in that bright bold green with pearl effect.

Contestant #13
Tux volunteers for story time at the library, because he wants to pass on the love of good books to the next generation.

Contestant #16
Philippe is surprised by the missus with a traditional holiday supper.

There is no elimination this round. Others are doing it for me.

It is time to get this pageant really going. Let's see the creative side of our Mr. Universe Contestants. It is time for talent! Talent can be from soccer to dancing to baking. What is your boy's speacial talent? This is a solo shot! Just your boy and his talent.

Post pictures in this forum. Pictures are Due March 29.

Snapdragon:
Woo! I voted! So many cute photos! :heart:

Shaiyeh:
Voted :D
Oooo talent! I'll have to see what I can come up with for this one x)

Crowning_Glory13:
This is a solo shot...sorry for the late detail.

archidraca:
A solo shot...  :wonder:  This will require more thought.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version