collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Star Dreams is rare, but is she loved?  (Read 3568 times)

Offline Mana Minori

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
Star Dreams is rare, but is she loved?
« on: March 21, 2017, 10:35:18 PM »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

There exists a g4 toyline pony filly named Star Dreams, who has only been released thrice (Sweet Slumbers Playset with Applejack, Cutie Mark Crusaders and Friends set, and the Cutie Mark Magic Pony Spa with Rarity and Rainbow Dash.) She's pretty rare, but I adore her to bits. Even made a fanclub (along with a fanfic and numerous theories and headcanons) for her
https://mlpforums.com/topic/148656-star-dreams-fanclub/
But no one seems to know she exists or appreciate this lovely little filly. I count myself fortunate that I happened to find her at Kohl's a few years back, in the pony spa set, because she's adorable!
Does anyone else have this filly in their collection? Am I the only one nuts enough to create theories, fanclub's, fanfics, fanart, and headcanons for this toyline exclusive pony? (And if anyone would, at the least like to do fanart of her, I wouldn't complain...)
« Last Edit: March 22, 2017, 08:02:39 AM by nightmare muffin »
formerly nightmare muffin

Offline Einhornbaby

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+124)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://einhornbaby.contract-killers.de
Re: Star Dreams is rare, but is she loved?
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2017, 11:23:24 PM »
Shes really cute but... too plain for my taste. I like her colors but I feel pink / blue / purple has been released so many times, its hard to stand out when you come in these colors. Plus, she does not have a cutie mark. I like the idea of babies not having their cutie marks right from the start but its just hard to remember a pony just by its colors (especially when they are common).
I really like her and have her in my collection (Sweet Slumbers Playset with Applejack MIB) but shes just not my favourite. :)

Offline Taxel

• Cutie Pops Crusader
  • Trade Count: (+44)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Sundance <3
    • View Profile
    • Collections
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2017, 02:13:30 AM »
Oh I like her colors. However I don't really remember seeing her before. She's a little generic as far as color schemes go.

Offline mopthebunny

• Trade Count: (+28)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Oooh, who lives in a pineapple under the sea?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2017, 02:34:32 AM »
I really love her too :D  I've always been surprised that she's not more exspensive given her rarity  :blink:  I can't say I'm crazy enough about her to make a fanclub, but she has been a character on my YouTube channel before  ;)

Signature by LordBlumiere

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2017, 03:50:46 AM »
She's very cute. I haven't seen her before. But there are unfortunately a lot of ponies in each generation who are underappreciated.
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline The_Loner

• Trade Count: (+45)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • My Little Pony fan
    • View Profile
    • Dream Planet - The Toys
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2017, 04:39:11 AM »
I don't have her but I wish I had. I have wanted her from the moment I first saw her but I have never found her in any stores :( I like her colors.

Offline EnaRocketQueen

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Princess of Equestria <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2017, 05:11:32 AM »
I only recently found out about her, and she'd be cute in my collection, especially as I don't have any G4 babies. Though any non-mane 6 G4 has my attention!

Offline SpaceButtPonies

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • 6v9
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2017, 05:56:42 AM »
I have her! I kinda wish she had a cutie mark, I love her name which got my attention my I first saw her. I love her colors though yes its been released a few times before but it goes so well!

Siggy made by tailrustedtealeaf

Offline Mewtwofan1

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Currently stumbling through somewhere. Send help.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2017, 06:42:58 AM »
I have never heard of nor seen her. However, I would love to have one as a herd member. She may look generic, but sometimes generic might be good. As we know nothing about her, the possibilities of who she is and what she could do are almost unlimited.
This. Sentence. Is. False! Dontthinkaboutitdontthinkaboutit.

Offline Duenia

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+15)
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2017, 06:47:55 AM »
I have all 3 releases of her, but that's about as crazy as I get. I do love her color scheme, and no cutie mark (plus does she even pop up on the show?) means I've gotten to give her a personality myself that I feel suits her.

Offline sd_dreamcrystal

• Trade Count: (+50)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Reach far beyond the boundaries of imagination.
    • View Profile
    • DreamCrystalArt @ DeviantART
« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2017, 07:00:03 AM »
I have all 3 releases of her, but that's about as crazy as I get. I do love her color scheme, and no cutie mark (plus does she even pop up on the show?) means I've gotten to give her a personality myself that I feel suits her.
looking through a list of MLP Wiki (for G4) she is not shown on that list so I don't really think she pops up in the show at all but who knows for sure
My DeviantArt, why not drop by and take a look!

Offline Duenia

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+15)
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2017, 07:19:38 AM »
looking through a list of MLP Wiki (for G4) she is not shown on that list so I don't really think she pops up in the show at all but who knows for sure

I didn't think she did but I tend to miss a lot of background characters until people point them out.

Offline Mana Minori

• Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2017, 07:40:10 AM »
Oh I like her colors. However I don't really remember seeing her before. She's a little generic as far as color schemes go.
really? I can't recall  any g4 filly with the same colors. The adults, maybe (though I'm quite certain that only Pinklestia has the same coat and mane colors as Star Dreams), which - might I add, also leads to some interesting theories....

Offline Taxel

• Cutie Pops Crusader
  • Trade Count: (+44)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Sundance <3
    • View Profile
    • Collections
« Reply #13 on: March 22, 2017, 07:46:23 AM »
really? I can't recall  any g4 filly with the same colors. The adults, maybe (though I'm quite certain that only Pinklestia has the same coat and mane colors as Star Dreams), which - might I add, also leads to some interesting theories....

There's three and a half other generations of ponies out there :) Pink/purple/blue is very "generic MLP". The shades used for her are pretty, don't get me wrong, but she doesn't stand out at all.

Offline Mana Minori

• Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 22, 2017, 07:55:53 AM »
I really love her too :D  I've always been surprised that she's not more exspensive given her rarity  :blink:  I can't say I'm crazy enough about her to make a fanclub, but she has been a character on my YouTube channel before  ;)
seeing as how I'm hunting for her other two variants (Luna willing), I'm glad she isn't more expensive, actually. She's steep enough as it is.
Pity, her fanthread is just as cute as she is.
Link to the video?

Post Merge: March 22, 2017, 07:58:58 AM

There's three and a half other generations of ponies out there :) Pink/purple/blue is very "generic MLP". The shades used for her are pretty, don't get me wrong, but she doesn't stand out at all.
oh, I know the colors saturate previous generations. I was talking about as far as g4 went, her colors are unique. At least in my opinion.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2017, 07:58:58 AM by nightmare muffin »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal