collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Ebay issue... I dont know what feedback left (Pic heavy)  (Read 2903 times)

Offline Sochy

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Ebay issue... I dont know what feedback left (Pic heavy)
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2017, 07:49:40 AM »
Hello everybody! So, I have an update (a bit long) for all here.

Yesterday, 28, was the day that Ebay give me to let them chose what to do with the case if the seller never reply, thing that she never did, so I went ahead.

This was the mesagge I left when I open the case, Mar 22.

This is my first time doing this and Im kinda really sorry, since the seller seems really good, with a perfect feedback score. Sadly the items were no packed properly and they damge during the travel. A single box, really to big for them and only a plastic bag with them inside, no protection or others, I live in Uruguay. I send the items to my private mailbox in USA (Miami, Florida) They arrive in time, nothing to say about that part. Last friday I finally can bring them to my country, and I was really sad when I found them demaged. They hit each other during the travel, black paint move to zones painted, and color paint move to black parts. I tryed to clean them a little, but the paint still there. Since Im in Uruguay, return them to the seller would be really expensive for both parts. I try to communicate with them before doing this but I had not reply in both mesagges. Hope ebay can help with this. Im really sorry if my engish have some mistakes, is not my first lengauge.

I add yesterday, Mar 28 to talk again:
Hello! I wait until today and the seller didnt reply my mesagges. I dont know how to continue since this is the first time that something like this happend to me on ebay. Thanks.
At the end, eBay give us the resolution of return the ponies to USA, so the seller can give me back the money. Since I know that shipping from here is REALLY expensive, I just cancel the case, so I dont have to send anything and the seller dont need to give me back the money, is was actually a neutral thing, so I dont lose and neighter the seller. I also dont left them any feedback, I prefer left if with nothing that put a negative.

But today, when I wake up, I see finally a reply from the seller, and I was like, WHAT?
She send me this:

Your purchase was refunded. Do not return these items as I do not wish to pay for the return shipping. I feel that your claim was unfair. You even acknowledged that the item was damaged in shipping. You could have made the claim with the post office because the package was insured for $50.00 with Priority Mail, instead, you blamed me because you allowed the item to sit unopened in heat and sent all the way to Uruguay before examining the package almost an entire month after it was sent.

And also refund me all the money. Keep in mind that yesterday I CANCEL the case, so she dont need to give me anything!

But I was a bit mad with her reply, so I just send her another mesagge. Is a bit long:

Hello.

First of all, Yesterday I cancel the return when they give us that resolution, so you dont have to refund me the money and I dont have to send them to USA. Second, I send you at last how many? four mesagges in total and never a reply? We could have talked and leave is other a neutral feedback. The package arrive at USA the 02/27. They arrived to Uruguay the 03/13 and I send you a mesagge on 3/17, the day they give them to me. All my other packages arrived perfectly, and is not my first time buying things from USA. Is the seller responsability if the items were demages during the shipping from an improper package. I mean, sure you dont know the items can be demaged like this, but only a plastic bag with a box to big for them? At last some old paper from a notebook or old newspapper could had worked perfectly to keep them to jump all over the box. I have no see them in USA, but they were not in "unopend in hear" all the way here, the items were in a private place, until the 08/03 that I bring them here. If they were demaged from external causes, ALL my items should have some issue, and from the 10 I bring togheter with the ones I purchase to you, no other have some issue. Like I say, this was my first time with something like this and you could mesagge me more than 10 days ago when I send you the first mesagge in ebay.

If you wish I can return the money vida paypal, because Ebay wont let me do it and since I keeping the ponies, I know that was unfair to you.
Sorry if my english have some mistakes, wish you still understanding me.

I know it have a LOT of english mistakes, but I was so angry reply it this morning that I just dont think! Now is my fault? She was the one that not reply me FOR DAYS, not even when I open the case!
I talked to my mother and she is neutral, she see the ponies demaged and the way the come here.

I feel bad having all my money again, since I know the seller also pay for shipping. A parcial payment could have been just perfect, maybe only the cost of the ponies and not at the full refund.

Yikes, my first bad experience in ebay, Im still sad of how things ended. Im not this kind of person.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

My Art/Free Art (Closed)/Wishlist

Amazing little Dulce de Leche pixel by Weebkinz!

Offline bluerose9978

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+450)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/oh5/bluerose9978/MLP
« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2017, 09:14:40 AM »
I think I would write another message stating that the reason you opened the case was that the seller would not respond to your messages and you only wanted a partial refund and you feel badly for keeping all the money. That you wish to at least send her the shipping money.

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 29, 2017, 12:53:42 PM »
So actually, ebay requires you to send the ponies back to get a refund- but the seller would be required to pay for the full cost of shipping plush the auction price upon receipt of the ponies. Which is why she just refunded you, which is cheaper for her.

She probably didn't even notice you "closed" the dispute, because she obviously is not being very diligent about reading the emails for this.

I would just ignore her at this point. Despite what she said to you, maybe she learned her lesson and will do a better job packaging next time. I hope so!

Offline Stormness_1

• Pony Of Anarchy!
  • Trade Count: (+28)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • I'm not a magical unicorn, you know!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 29, 2017, 04:02:50 PM »
I wouldn't worry about her anymore. They've packaged badly, you told them that, and if they choose to ignore it, it won't be the first time this happens to them. They will learn their lesson in time. Honestly though, regarding the refund, what value are the items you have now? Would you pay for them in that condition? Probably not. Will you be able to sell them? probably not for much, especially from Uruguay (high shipping) unless the funko custom market improves a great rate - some of those poses and accessories are unique to those ponies, it would have to be an OC to be worthwhile. I wouldn't stress about receiving the refund, The seller stuffed up really badly, and you shouldn't have to pay for those items, especially when you're going to have to work to either fix or sell them!

Sig by Moonbreeze, avi by Sapphire Rain.

Offline Noxxbunny

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 29, 2017, 07:29:15 PM »
I know it's easy to feel bad about it, but tbh $18 isn't a bad price for the seller to have lost to learn a lesson. This WILL happen to them again if they don't change their ways of shipping. That method of shipping was bad even for within the US. I'm sure they were probably already damaged when they got to your proxy in Miami.

And don't believe her on the insurance claim thing either. USPS would have NEVER paid out the insurance for that. They too would've said it was the seller's bad packing that caused damage. Not them. Which is true in this case. I've seen WAY worse damage to items packed extremely well(smashed boxes, broken figures) and USPS will still claim they did nothing and that it's not their problem. It's very hard to actually get them to pay up when something IS their fault, but in this case it's not their fault anyway.

So I'd just take the refund and ignore them now at this point too. You did your best to be reasonable, and it would be okay to feel bad if they had worked with you or been nice to you...but all they did was ignore you and then say everything was somehow not their fault or was even your fault. They're not worth your sympathy in this case, that's bad customer service.

I hope you can find a way to make your ponies look nice again. :(

Offline Loona

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 31, 2017, 06:41:22 AM »
I wouldn't worry about her anymore. They've packaged badly, you told them that, and if they choose to ignore it, it won't be the first time this happens to them.
This. I was like :shocked: when I read she tried to blame it on the post... yes, we all know how rough they can be when hangdling packages, but come on! It wasn't the post who packed the ponies very poorly. They are not at fault here, the seller is. Nothing would have happened to the poor ponies if the seller did a proper job at packaging.

I'm happy to hear you got a refund! If I were you I'd also leave her alone. Hopefully she will learn from this, and noone will get damaged items from her in the future. But please do leave feedback as well. If you don't want to leave bad feedback because of the refund, leave a positive then, but ding their stars and write in the feedback what happened (the improper packaging, and also the very bad communication). I feel your pain and I would have a hard time leaving feedback here myself and would be happier to just not leave feedback at all, but future buyers have to be warned. And it's also something that would make the seller learn their lesson more.

I just feel sorry for the poor damaged ponies... do you have plans on what you'll do with them? Retouch or customise them, maybe?

My lovely awareness adoptable was created by HollowZero.

Offline Sochy

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 31, 2017, 05:01:09 PM »
Ass always, im sorry if there is some english mistake! If somebody wants to correct me something, is more than welcome! Is always a good way to learn.  ;)

@bluerose9978 at the end I just keep all the refund, the seller really dont send me another mesagge or anything, I prefer dont touch ebay any more fore some days.

@Galactica Yeah, she didnt notice it. Seems like is not a read-a-lot person, I mean, she didint reply any of the 4 meagges  >_<. Yes, Im going to just leave this here as a bad ebay purchase, sadly the first one, but thinks work out.

@Stormness_1 Yeah. I mean, Im sad for the seller as a person, because they lose money, but they need to be more carefull! Sometimes I buy ponies at one or two dollars and even with them the sellers take care of shipping them.

MLP market here in Uruguay is not really big, even see something pony related is pretty a big surpirse (And usually super overprized) is more, we are are a Country with only 3.42 million people. I only know two other MLP collectros here! And I dont want to sound like something bad, but I think my collection is the biggers here? Eighter way, in that condiciones sure I cant just sold them. For now I put them in the second row in my display  :P Im going to try to clean them or re-paint some parts.

@Noxxbunny Yeah. I think she thinks that since Im not from USA, I didnt know know how to USPS works.
Like I say to Bluerose, I deside to just keep all the money, is not like she had to return me 100USD. I know 18 is money, but well, is money for me too... a good package would had save both of us for all of this.

I also leave her a negative feedback in ebay, but I write that she refund me and thanked her, so well.

And also I try to clean them with some acetone. It works pretty good in the black parts! Sadly clean the hair of other color parts is not a good idea, since the acetone remove ALL the paint. I think Im going to try to paint it over it with some acrilic paint in a matching color! At last I love to paint, so is a bit something fun to do.

@Loona Totally! Post offices are actually bad all around the world, she should know that if something is not well protect, is not the Office fault. Is more, some months ago I purchase a MLP porcelain (the one with Moondancer and Glory!) and is come all the way to Uruguay without a single smash.

I ended leaving her a Negative feedback, still I noted that she refund my money and I thanked it.

For the poor ponies, Im cleaning them a little with acetone (only the blacks parts) and I will paint over the color one. Hope they look better in some days!

My Art/Free Art (Closed)/Wishlist

Amazing little Dulce de Leche pixel by Weebkinz!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal