collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Ebay issue... I dont know what feedback left (Pic heavy)  (Read 2908 times)

Offline Sochy

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Ebay issue... I dont know what feedback left (Pic heavy)
« on: March 21, 2017, 05:18:13 PM »
Ok, so, some weeks ago I order a lot of Mistery Funkos on ebay, and they come to Uruguay finally last Friday (they arrive in time and all in USA, so is a good point)

The thing is, the seller send them alone in a box, all togheter only inside a blastick bag. The box was kinda big, and the toys apparently hit each other during all the travel, not only in the USA mail but in the international one here.

The thing is, I dont know what feedback left to the user. They have a 100% positive, over 1000 items sold, and near 5 star complete. I send them a Private mesagge, but not reply. (I will be really happy with a simple "Oh sorry! I didnt know tha paint pass from one toy to another")

Spoiler
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I tryed to clean them, but the paint just stay there.

I should send them another PM? Leave a neutral feedback for the bad shipping issue?
« Last Edit: March 21, 2017, 06:37:03 PM by Sochy »

My Art/Free Art (Closed)/Wishlist

Amazing little Dulce de Leche pixel by Weebkinz!

Offline Tulips

• Sweetie Pups Nut
  • Trade Count: (+65)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Tiptoe Through The Tulips
    • View Profile
Re: Ebay issue... I dont know what feedback left (Pick heavy)
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2017, 05:51:18 PM »
If it were me and the seller ignored my initial message I'd perhaps send another mesage requesting communication about the issue by a certain date or you'll open a case of the product not being as described. Their method of shipping damaged your purchase and that's unacceptable and unprofessional.

I try not to leave feedback before doing everything possible to resolve the issue, but so far they'd be getting a negative from me.
:glitter: ISO MIB SWEETIE PUP :glitter:
OLD ENGLISH SHEEPDOG

Offline Sochy

• View Profile
Re: Ebay issue... I dont know what feedback left (Pick heavy)
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2017, 06:15:36 PM »
If it were me and the seller ignored my initial message I'd perhaps send another mesage requesting communication about the issue by a certain date or you'll open a case of the product not being as described. Their method of shipping damaged your purchase and that's unacceptable and unprofessional.

I try not to leave feedback before doing everything possible to resolve the issue, but so far they'd be getting a negative from me.

I was really sad about send them a case, since they have such a high feedback and I only pay 18 usd for the lot, but money is money, and in the original photo on ebay the toys seem pretty nice, without all the color marks thay they have now because of the shipping. The way the seller ship them was REALLY unprofessional, thats true.

Offline Stormness_1

• Pony Of Anarchy!
  • Trade Count: (+28)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • I'm not a magical unicorn, you know!
    • View Profile
Re: Ebay issue... I dont know what feedback left (Pic heavy)
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2017, 01:06:59 AM »
That shipping was appalling! It's the seller's job to get the ponies from them to you in the same condition they were in when you bought them. Sometimes accidents happen, but they didn't even try to pack them properly! I'd definitely open a not as described case.

Sig by Moonbreeze, avi by Sapphire Rain.

Offline Taxel

• Cutie Pops Crusader
  • Trade Count: (+44)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Sundance <3
    • View Profile
    • Collections
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2017, 01:29:05 AM »
I agree with opening a case. That's absolutely unacceptable.

Don't feel bad for opening a case - the seller chose to ship your items so poorly. Its their own fault, plain and simple. They ruined the items you paid for when it would have been easy to even just try to pack them properly.

Offline Sochy

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2017, 03:52:33 AM »
The only problem is that since Im in Uruguay, return then to USA would be super expensive. I send them another mesagge but not reply from their part.

Offline Taxel

• Cutie Pops Crusader
  • Trade Count: (+44)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Sundance <3
    • View Profile
    • Collections
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2017, 03:59:46 AM »
You could ask for a partial refund? If I remember right eBay sellers don't have to offer it but they might be willing to.

Offline banditpony

• マイリトルポニー
  • Trade Count: (+131)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • ♥ タカラ ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2017, 04:51:31 AM »
Yeah. That's absolutely an "item not as described" case.  It's the sellers responsibility that you get the item as described and photographed.

Depending on what your first message stated, send them a second message saying that you are disappointed about the condition of them item because due to poor packaging they have a lot of scuffs/marks. And be sure to say that you expect them to resolve the issue.

Give them two days tops and open up an item not as described case. There is a chance that you will win the case and with buyer protection you will not be out of pocket for shipping.

If for some reason you don't win the case, or are expected to pay shipping, then a negative is fully deserved. If they resolve the issue to your liking, then make your feedback based on that.

DO NOT continue to try to clean them until something is resolved with the case. You might be able to fix the issues (maybe very gently with acetone), but keep the ponies as-is for the moment.

:: my etsy :: 3DS FC 1735-9876-4867 // SW-8381-5856-2018

Offline bluerose9978

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+450)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/oh5/bluerose9978/MLP
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2017, 05:51:11 AM »
The only problem is that since Im in Uruguay, return then to USA would be super expensive. I send them another mesagge but not reply from their part.

You wouldn't have to pay for the return, the seller would.

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2017, 05:27:12 PM »

You wouldn't have to pay for the return, the seller would.

But I think Sochy uses a proxy, so she would have to fund that element of it herself. If I am right, the seller only sent within the USA, and there would probably be no Ebay rule to say that they were obliged to fund international shipping.
On top of that, the seller might be able to get away with saying the shipping damage happened from the proxy. It probably didn't, but that's a potential loophole as well.

I agree that a case should be opened, but I think a partial refund ought to be the aim, not a full refund and return. I think this will just leave Sochy more out of pocket.
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline Sochy

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2017, 06:05:47 PM »
Yep, I use an intermediary. I susually ship a lot of things to a private mailbox in Miami, and later bring a big box with everything.

Lucky I have a picture of how they arrived packed at Miami:

I already open the case, mostly because Im mad that the user dont reply me. If they at last reply one with "Im sorry, I didnt know I cant ship them like that" Is ok. But is Wed already, and I send the first mesagge last Friday.

If I last recive a partial refund Im going to be more than happy.

Is pretty sad to, this is the first time something like this happend to me on Ebay : ( I already purchase over 100 items and I never had a problem.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2017, 06:08:08 PM by Sochy »

Offline Loona

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2017, 09:36:37 AM »
oh gosh! I would be super disappointed if I received this package! :( I did have issues with sellers not packing their stuff properly in the past, so I totally feel for you! :hug:
I can only agree with previous posters: it is the seller's duty to get the sold items to you in the same condition as they were in when you bid on them. and a low price is totally no excuse for insufficient packaging, nor is "Im sorry, I didnt know I cant ship them like that". I'm also surprised/annoyed by the lack of communication on the seller's side, it's been 7 days already since you've first contacted them about the issue :huh: I hope you'll manage to sort things out with them. please leave appropriate feedback once the issue is sorted out (I really, really hate to leave anything else than positive and am I usually really forgiving, but I would have a hard time leaving a positive for this, even if I received a refund), other buyers need to be made aware of such behaviour.

My lovely awareness adoptable was created by HollowZero.

Offline Thunderwing

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+171)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/springwater_valley/home.html
« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2017, 07:29:01 PM »

Doesn't matter - the seller has to pay the return shipping if they want the items back.

Options will be:
1 - Buyer returns items at seller's expense (they have to send you a prepaid shipping label). Push for this one. The seller in this case is much more likely to refund you in full and you keep the items, since returning them would cost so much. They would need to be shipped with tracking and insurance!!

2 - Buyer keeps the items, and gets a full refund.

3 - Buyer keeps the items and agrees to a partial refund (you have to agree to how much).

Offline Sochy

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2017, 12:02:14 AM »
Loona: Yep, for how things are coming, seems like Im going to have to leave a bad feedback! I feel the same as you, is really hard left something that is not a positive for me. Usually when Im a bit not 100% sure I just left it without feedback, easier that way...

Is really sad! Is a top-rated seller, 100% positive. I want to think that they just dont know that those ponies were so sensibles to other one paint, but leaving all without reply make me a little mad.

Thunderwing: I will still need to ship that to USA myself, since when I buy I send it to a private mailbox in Miami and later bring them with some others things to Uruguay.
At first I was woried the seller defend themselves that "the product demaged coming to Uruguay", but still they fault the way it was packed, I have photos of the box in Miami and they appear like I recived them here, a box to big to them and a plastic bag.

Im sorry if my english have some mistakes guys! Is prety late and Im a but lazy to check everything with my dictionary  >_<

Also, and Update!
I open a case on Ebay the 22. Still not reply from them today, 25. "If you don't hear back from the seller or you can't work things out, you can ask us to step in and help starting on March 28, 2017." say Ebay, so I will wait until that date to see if they reply and if not, just contact directly.

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2017, 06:20:21 AM »
:hug:  you did absolutely the right thing by opening the case  :bigups: .  The ponies were packed really badly and got pretty messed up . You already tried messaging the seller to resolve it and they have not replied, so they deserve to have the case opened against them. If they are an experienced seller then they should know better how to pack items and how to deal with customers.

If this seller does not respond even to the case and work things out for you then they also deserve a negative feedback and very low star rating, but of course wait and see how the case turns out first before you leave the feedback.
Please let us know how it goes :hug:

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal