Pony Talk > Introductions

Hello from Sweden

(1/1)

NaturalBornStar:
So I'm new here and I have a small collection of my childhood ponies G1. But it will soon expand since I purchased a big lot of ponies with a baby bonnet school of dance and also bought Windy from a member here. :) I have been thinking about expanding my collection for years but I never did anything about it. Then recently I decided to start buying some ponies and I am focusing on the rainbow ponies because it felt stupid being all over the place.

I am mostly searching eBay and a Swedish auction site called Tradera. But also here and in a Swedish Facebook MLP-group.

I like the G1s and G3s but mostly G1.

lostpony:
Yay so nice to still have your childhood ponies.  Who do you have?

Don't worry you will soon have so many ponies you won't remember what it was like to have an open inch of shelf space around...I've been buying mostly plushes for a while now and just splurged on a big pile of G1 and G3 ponies from a member here who threw in a bunch of extras and lowered the price quite a bit because I bought so many (turns out wanting to make room was true!)...so I'm getting "pony mail" real soon, wheee!  :frolic:

We'd love to see any pics of those childhood ponies, new ponies, any ponies so feel free to post in the Pony Brag forum and share the wealth with us.

Be careful though....I'm on a see pony diet:  if I see it, I want it...might happen to you, haha.  It's ok though you're in good company.

Lots of g1 and g3 fans here.  Hope you have a great time, and look forward to seeing you around!

scarletmoon:
Hello, welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy here, you will find a lot of fun and so much to learn about mlp
I like g1 too and still have some of my childhood ponies, I grew my collection a couple of years ago, and then Im into it again ,
Rainbow ponies are beautiful, I like the ones with many colors manes
See you around :)

Spinky69er:
Welcome to the Arena :green:

Looks like your collection is going to expand very, very quickly!!! Make sure you take pics of it as you add to it so you can track your progress.  I would love to share that journey too if you wish to share some photos in the brags forum! :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version