collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Anyone have a MIB pic of a confirmed US release first tooth baby?  (Read 400 times)

Offline Chrissytree

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+266)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Weebly Pony Sales
I've been trying to see if there's any difference between the US and UK boxes for the First Tooth babies. I think I might have found one... the way the box attaches to the hook.
Mine from the UK has a hole punched out but I've seen others with a hook shape missing.

Can anyone share a confirmed US box to check :)

This is the UK one
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

and this is nearly the shape I'm thinking the UK ones will have, but not on a Baby Berrytown card :P

Online Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
Re: Anyone have a MIB pic of a confirmed US release first tooth baby?
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2017, 04:25:06 PM »
There is also possibly a difference in the story. Compare your box story to the story on the wiki for Baby Fifi. Baby Tic Tac Toe's story is different in the UK release, with terminology more fitting to the UK. Noughts and Crosses even makes an appearance.

I tried to buy the UK Tic Tac Toe baby MIB from Ebay but the seller flaked on me and I never received her. So unfortunately I don't have the example in my collection (sob). But that is something I noticed from the auction. The stories were different. So my tip is, check that with your box, too :)

I also have MIB Baby North Star from the US. I can't get to her right now though...so am not sure how her box is punched.
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline Chrissytree

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+266)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Weebly Pony Sales
Re: Anyone have a MIB pic of a confirmed US release first tooth baby?
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2017, 04:39:04 PM »
There is also possibly a difference in the story. Compare your box story to the story on the wiki for Baby Fifi. Baby Tic Tac Toe's story is different in the UK release, with terminology more fitting to the UK. Noughts and Crosses even makes an appearance.

I tried to buy the UK Tic Tac Toe baby MIB from Ebay but the seller flaked on me and I never received her. So unfortunately I don't have the example in my collection (sob). But that is something I noticed from the auction. The stories were different. So my tip is, check that with your box, too :)

I also have MIB Baby North Star from the US. I can't get to her right now though...so am not sure how her box is punched.

Oh yeah! They miss out a whole sentence from the story on the UK card - and the Wiki pic has the hook I was expecting too :) So I don't need a pic anymore :P

I'm going through all my MIB pics and updating the accessories spreadsheet and just wondered if there was a difference to tell which were US and which were UK. The French and German boxes also seem to have the US style of hook... but they're in French or German so they're easy to spot :P

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal