Pony Talk > Toy Box & Games Cupboard

Is the Hatchimals craze over? Did I miss out?

(1/2) > >>

Tulips:
I just thought today that I'd like to get a Hatchimal for Easter, but they were a Christmas toy and I'm a bit stumped about where to find one without paying crazy eBay prices.

I'd really love the green Draggle. I had actually kind of hoped that some kids had already own bored and parents might be selling them loose on eBay. I don't mind not having the egg hatching experience if I can gurentee I get the colour I want, but no luck finding that either.

Sigh, anyone know what silly little me could do to get my hands on a green Draggle?  :P

Duenia:
I saw them at TRU the other day lol

klein:
I don't think you know what they are exactly until they hatch there is one of two choices in each egg. I was unable to find one in time for Christmas much to my daughter's chagrin but about a week afterwards I found one at Target which I have set aside for Easter. I've seen them a few times since then, mostly at Walmart remember to check Best Buy too as my husband mentioned seeing them there recently as well.

shelvesofwhimsy:
I've seen TONS at Target. I don't think you should have a problem finding one :)

Tulips:
Unfortunately none of the big name stores here in Australia even have them listed on their websites anymore.
But the fact that they're still around in the US gives me hope that maybe we're just waiting for a new shipment? I'll have to ask someone next time I'm in a speciality toy store.

I did find an online store I could buy from but it's pretty pricey.

Does anyone have a Hatchimal they could tell me about? I never owned a Furby as a child but always thought the concept was charming. Are they worth the money, do they last the test of time as a virtual pet that engages the owner for years? Or is it more of a kid thing that an adult will tire of without more interactivity?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version