Pony Talk > Off Topic

Who else is watching Legion? [SPOILERS inside]

(1/2) > >>

Kanchii:
SPOILERS BELOW

Oh man this show is freaking me out! Who else is watching it?

This evil demon thing is freaking me the HECK out. That thing is so scary, I can barely handle the show! They do such a great job at making him creepy as all get out. The editing and acting is so phenomenal I can't get over it. They do such an amazing job really showing David's mental issues and warped view of the world it makes you feel insane.

Thoughts... What's up with the guy in the old scuba gear? So he is like stuck on the astral plane, and that psychiatrist is in love with him? I don't know whats going on with that. I also don't really understand the thing between Cary and Kerry, she like, lives in his body? The others can see her when she comes out though? But usually she's inside Cary's body and that's why she hasn't aged much? So weird. Are they all currently trapped in the demon with yellow eye's world? Because David like froze time to get them stopped from being shot? SO MANY QUESTIONS. This show is so freaking trippy.

Griffin:
I am! It's very good, I was quite surprised actually to find myself liking it so much. I had zero interest based on the ads but hubby started watching it and I got hooked, too. :D

I love that every episode leaves us with all these questions, even though it makes me go hnnnngggh having to wait for the next one! :lol: It's not like a traditional cliff hanger but more like all the different questions that arise - to which we occasionally get answers, but only little by little - that makes the wait very hard. A sign of a good show, definitely! 

joce:
I meant to and completely forgot about it!!

Kanchii:
Found this great article about that creepy demon with the yellow eyes aka the Shadow King:
http://www.geekexchange.com/editorial/legion-who-is-the-shadow-king/

SupernaturalSuperStarlet:
The scuba gear guy is Mel (the older blonde lady)'s husband. He used his powers one time and couldn't come out of it, so she had him cryogenically frozen until she can save him.

This show is interesting, but also confusing. The demon thing doesn't scare me at all though. I also don't understand the Cary/Kerry thing.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version