collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Ohayoat!  (Read 756 times)

Offline Mana Minori

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
Ohayoat!
« on: March 19, 2017, 09:48:56 PM »
Hello people of the pony board. I just joined, prefer being addressed as "Muffin", or NmM, and I like all things pony. I really enjoy making pony OC's, drawing ponies, writing about ponies, thinking up pony theories, and watching reviews/analysis/theories of others, trying to spread appreciation for past generation ponies, finding pony merchandise,  listening to pony music by the fans of g4, and- well, you get the idea. Some of my favorite ponies (all gens) are Star Dreams, Sunset Shimmer, Pinkie Pie, Spike, Princess Luna, Maude Pie, Fluttershy, Kimono, Whimsy Weatherbe, Starcatcher, Puzzlemint, Toola Roola, Surprise, Shady, Firefly, and All the Flutterponies.

I also like anime, manga, and animals (especially the cute and fluffy ones)! Nice t'meetcha!
« Last Edit: March 20, 2017, 12:28:54 AM by Loa »
formerly nightmare muffin

lostpony

Re: Ohayoat!
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2017, 12:08:57 AM »
Hi Muffin and welcome to the arena!

I like a lot of that stuff too.  Fanmade pony music is what got me addicted to pony (and I don't want to be cured).

We have plenty of ponies to buy in the For Sale forum, and if you would like to share any art we'd love to see it in the Arts & Crafts forum.  Might be some other merch around here somewhere, try out the Search tool and see what you can find.

There's a FiM forum for G4 too, and there are lovers of all different generations here so have fun looking around and feel free to post and start threads and all that good stuff.

See ya around!

Offline Mana Minori

• Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2017, 03:50:16 AM »
Hello, lostpony. You have such a sad name. ):
Yay, we have thibgs in cmmon! So the music is what drew you, huh? Nice! What was the sog that did it?
I know there's a ton of g4 sogs, but I wish songs for past gen ponies existed out there, too.
I dont have any more money (or room, for that matter) to buy ponies, I'm afraid. But I DO have plenty of pony art! I've been high on love for a g4 toyline exclusive pony called Star Dreams, for a long time now. I love requesting art of her, and drawing her, myself!

lostpony

« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2017, 07:28:05 AM »
Well thanks for asking. A lot of songs actually but the straw that broke the pony's back, as it were, was pony sauce nrg. The stuff ive been into lately has been by aurelleah and some metal by L-train specifically moonrise n fall of empire.

Guess what earlier gen pony music is definitely out there, search for my old music thread i think i called.it pony music or something a bit over a year ago and others addeda lot of links to it including all the g1 songs. Not sure if theres any g1 fan music but that.should be coming along at some point!

Id love to see.your pony art.

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2017, 08:02:53 AM »
 :welcome: Hello  Nightmare Muffin. We know each other on the Mlpforums. Welcome to the Arena!
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline Mana Minori

• Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2017, 09:02:33 AM »
:welcome: Hello  Nightmare Muffin. We know each other on the Mlpforums. Welcome to the Arena!
hey, Whisper! *Double hi-five* good to see a familiar face!

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2017, 12:07:49 PM »
hey, Whisper! *Double hi-five* good to see a familiar face!

:shake: :beerchug:

lostpony

« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2017, 12:32:34 PM »
just to be clear, those smileys are drinking juice, not cider

Offline Mana Minori

• Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2017, 12:43:24 PM »
Well thanks for asking. A lot of songs actually but the straw that broke the pony's back, as it were, was pony sauce nrg. The stuff ive been into lately has been by aurelleah and some metal by L-train specifically moonrise n fall of empire.

Guess what earlier gen pony music is definitely out there, search for my old music thread i think i called.it pony music or something a bit over a year ago and others addeda lot of links to it including all the g1 songs. Not sure if theres any g1 fan music but that.should be coming along at some point!

Id love to see.your pony art.
art here: http://duomochiaro.deviantart.com/gallery/
I don't think I've heard of that song. But moonrise is a good one. So is Lullaby for a Princess and Children of the Night.

Well, I know past gens had their songs​, but I meant fanmade content. Thanks, though. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2017, 12:59:01 PM »
just to be clear, those smileys are drinking juice, not cider

:biggrin:

Offline Spinky69er

• BBE Enthusiast Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+160)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2017, 12:14:15 AM »
Welcome to the Arena :wave:

Hope you have fun on the forum!!

Offline Mana Minori

• Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2017, 12:32:43 AM »
Welcome to the Arena :wave:

Hope you have fun on the forum!!
hello! Thanks for the welcome! Oh, I most certainly am! Don't worry about that, haha!

lostpony

« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2017, 10:33:27 PM »
I watched you on Deviant.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal