Creativity > Adoptables

Mini pony adoptable [CLOSED]

(1/4) > >>

Crystal Valley:
Welcome ~

I made a "chibi" base last month and want to draw more ponies with her! It's a really little pic (200 x 200 px) so I think it's can be perfect for avatar or signature here!
You can ask pony from the show/toys from all gen, your ponysona or your Oc of course ! (don't forget the ref if you want you own pony please)
I can add white contour and text (I just handwritten it so no choose for the front, sorry)

Ref Picture:
White contour : Y/N ?
Text: Y/N ? which one ?

Here the base (earth/pegasus/unicorn) and an exemple with my Oc :
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I just take 5 slots at once (I'm not at ease if I have too much too draw in one time  :huh: )

Note: You can use it for personal use here or on your personal blog/twitter/ect but you can't edit, sell or appropriate my art! I appreciate if you credit me!
Thank you !

EDIT : I had to close them for a little time because of my new job, don't worry I will reopen them when I will had more time! ♥

Koudoawaia:
I really love how this looks. Could I please get one of my Cavy?^^

Ref Picture: http://koudoawaiavortex.deviantart.com/art/Cavy-Icon-524038867  and this one from when she was still a unicorn since you can see her mark much better in this one:  http://koudoawaiavortex.deviantart.com/art/Cavy-260825510
White contour : Y/N ? No thank you
Text: Y/N ? which one ? No thank you

Thanks very much for offering these^^

Crystal Valley:
Here come Cavy! She take care of guinea pig it's so cute!  :happy:

Koudoawaia:
And you did such an amazing job with her. Thank you so much^^ I really love this.

Griffin:
These are so cute! May I please have one of my persona Aithne? :)

Ref Picture: link
White contour : whatever you think looks good!
Text: N

Thank you ^.^

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version