collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Save Ever After High!  (Read 2036 times)

Offline Wardah

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
Re: Save Ever After High!
« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2017, 07:40:00 PM »

Hasbro is doing the same thing with my little pony.  Why is everyone rebooting when the original lines were fine to begin with?  >_<

The thing is they usually aren't fine. Yeah maybe the die hard fans like them fine but if they aren't selling as well as before then things need to be shook up in the hopes of generating sales.
Seeking Cutie Princess toys by Chap Mei!!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Also seeking brown Novi Stars fakies, and Punzels.

Av by Moonflower.

Offline Nemesis

• Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Material Girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2017, 06:19:16 PM »
So is there really no sign of any further EAH releases? :( I'd be sad to see the brand die, but given the recent dolls... it was kind of in the cards. The fashion doll boom seems to be over, and a lot of lines are thinning out or vanishing altogether... I guess that's just the great circle of (retail marketing) life. XP
🌈⭐️Check out my wishlist! Seeking all generations of ponies, Fashion Star Fillies, Magic Meadow Ponies, REMCO ponies, Sweetie Pups/Kitties, cutesy 80s/90s toys, and more!🦄🌙

Offline Wardah

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2017, 10:20:01 PM »
So is there really no sign of any further EAH releases? :( I'd be sad to see the brand die, but given the recent dolls... it was kind of in the cards. The fashion doll boom seems to be over, and a lot of lines are thinning out or vanishing altogether... I guess that's just the great circle of (retail marketing) life. XP

There are a few Amazon listings for upcoming stuff but it's just 3 lines of 3 characters each and a playset that seems to come with a doll. Oh and a couple more big toddler dolls but I don't count those since they are actually licensed merch made by a third party.
Seeking Cutie Princess toys by Chap Mei!!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Also seeking brown Novi Stars fakies, and Punzels.

Av by Moonflower.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal