Pony Talk > Toy Box & Games Cupboard

Wow..this makes me sad.. cabage patch kids VIDEO

(1/2) > >>

LightingElectricDream:
For thoese of you who like this doll very much maybe you shouldn't watch this video..it's about copy right issues and I don't wanna put a bad tast in your mouth for your love of the dolls.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tSk84zU1RuM

So anyway..
My few thoughts on this. Made me cry just beacuse of the greed I really wanna punch this guy in the face what an Injustice..he makes me want to vomit.

I couldn't live with this type of rip off..it would make me so sad waking up everyday to see that 1,000 s of my idea was being sold just so someone could have a D*** water slide attached to thair bed and have a 27 bedroom house..while I would be struggle to pay bills and not being able to send my kids to collage.

Just..wow! I'm pretty mad about now..
And I dont even like cabage patch kids.
 :cry:

[moving to Toy Box ~ Kiwi]

LadyMoondancer:
Wow, that poor woman.

Also, I'm about halfway through and they're talking about special collectors edition Cabbage Patch Dolls that sold for $1000 that came with "mink coats."  I hope it was fake mink because the thought of an animal dying for a DOLL COAT is appalling.

Cswift:
Ugh. Well...that certainly makes me feel dirty for having liked CPK as a kid. Poor Martha. Seeing someone take your innocent idea, loudly declare that it was theirs, and be lavishly rewarded for it while all you ever desired was a quiet life must be infuriating.

JazzMatazz:
And now they fill the thrift stores. How depressing. :(

Lhianneth:
I heard about this a couple of years ago, and all I can say is that I'm glad they got their settlement at the very least. :(

It's terrible that he took advantage of the situation, and stole something so precious from her. Some people have absolutely no shame or conscience.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version