collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pokemon Centers are bad for me. (Update: Kyoto Pokemon Center Pics, new 13th )  (Read 3231 times)

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook

The UK is a ton cheaper for someone from the US to visit at present, thanks to Brexit taking 40 cents off the value of each pound. Sigh. But that's another matter.

Every time I go to that store there's something different. Today it was Ditto-ed pokemon en masse ( basically a whole lot of pokemon merch of different characters but with a goofy Ditto face).

Depending on what you want to see UK is cheaper, but overall Japan is cheaper in my budget with the things I want to visit. Vs UK which there are many more things I want to see. Majority of my family history is all over UK so I'd probably want to check out a few cemeteries/libraries etc for research. Where in Japan I have less of a tie to so less things on the bucket list. Though I think I'd gain like 15 lbs going to Japan just from their food haha.

Japanese food <3

It would depend on where in the country, to be honest. London and the South East is more expensive than the rest of the country.

Also, someone mentioned Rockruff earlier in the thread. Last time I went, they'd got a big bin of some new cutesy Rockruff plush with a big head and little body. I think he's going to be popular for a while.

@Carrehz - I did get an Oddish plush in Tokyo but I posted her home so I don't have a photo. Here the best I managed was what I am calling Dittoplume - Ditto vileplume keychain. She has a goofy face. She is also now in the post home, though.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2017, 07:23:56 AM by Taffeta »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
I paid probably my last visit to the Kyoto Pokemon Center today and as usual there was more new stuff I hadn't seen before, so I took some more photos.

Especially Olympus - Rockruff and Rowlett feature here :)

I also got a photo of the zonked Ditto-faced Vileplumes and others. It's a bit scary...

Same folder as before, photos with a 13th date.
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Online Carrehz

• #1 Prizestuffer
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • I'm gonna live forever or die trying!
    • View Profile
aaah those Ditto-face plushies are amazing XD And that Marill plushie, aaaa so cute!!

Thanks for sharing these photos :) They're awesome.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal