collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: NEW Reboot Ponies! *squeals*  (Read 533 times)

Offline TulipsTopic starter

• Sweetie Pups Nut
  • Trade Count: (+64)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Tiptoe Through The Tulips
NEW Reboot Ponies! *squeals*
« on: March 17, 2017, 06:13:51 AM »
I popped in Kmart today and nearly freaked out in the toy aisle when I saw all four of these new girls. Applejack, Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash and Cheerliee and dynamic reboot poses, so adorable! I am completely won over by the new designs, they're just so much fun.  ^.^

I was so excited to free them that I forgot to take photos of them in package before I opened them, and then before I treated them to a spa... so here's some photos of mangled packaging and ponies with wet styled hair (plus the first four in the background getting a freshen up).  :P

I gotta say, their hair so far has been very acceptable. The only one with noticeably dry/frizzy ends was Rainbow Dash. Not like the pearlescent ponies that basically all needed a condition right out of the packet.

visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

They also had the rereleased Fashion Styles of Photo Finish and Royal Ribbon... I would have been tempted to buy them but the original packaging has fun backgrounds and I don't need double MIB (*chants* I don't, I don't, I don't). I'm looking forward to the next Fashion Styles in the reboot designs that we saw at the Toy Fair, I'm more excited for new ponies than I have been in years lol.

[edit]

I took better pictures to show off their poses  ^.^

« Last Edit: March 18, 2017, 06:02:20 AM by Tulips »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline EnaRocketQueen

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • Princess of Equestria <3
Re: NEW Reboot Ponies! *squeals*
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2017, 08:55:36 AM »
Awww, they look nice! I especially like Cheerilee and Lyra. The poses are cute too
I collect owls too! :heart:

Formerly known as "CanterCadance"

Offline kiwimlp

• Intros and Brags Mod
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Hanging at Fangtasia with Eric
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2017, 08:32:53 PM »
I haven't seen these girls before. They are really different.  Thanks for sharing pics - and congrats!  :frolic:

Want list:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Online HelloGoodbye

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2017, 01:15:00 PM »
Congrats!  They are sooo cute and fun!!  I love the poses.  I found a couple at Walmart the other day, but I still need to complete the set.  Seeing them all together makes me want to find the others I need even more now!

Thanks to Nence and Jennifer2004 for my adoptables!

Offline wystearya

• Trade Count: (+66)
  • Rapunzel Pony
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2017, 10:38:37 PM »
Cute! <3

I've not been active for a long time, so I had no idea about these.  I may have to check out the MLP area in the toys to see these in person. 

Congrats on your new additions!

Offline Foxtale

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • Reverse Gusty Pony
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2017, 02:30:49 AM »
They look super cute together out of the package! Congrats on finding them all :D
~Foxtale~

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Thank you for the retro pony Mari and LLBPonyGirl for the G4 Pretty Pop.

Offline invaderhorizongreen

• Trade Count: (+119)
  • MOC Mimic
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2017, 11:55:00 PM »
I like the new poses on them, they are fun looking.

Offline reanna-mator

• Trade Count: (+76)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Feminist novelist pony
    • http://reannaking.deviantart.com
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2017, 12:29:14 AM »
Ahh, so cute! I actually really like the 4.5 ponies. Great poses and they look so alive. I've got Fluttershy, Rarity, Pinkie, Twilight, and Lyra so far!

I love when a plan comes together.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Visit my shop! New stuff! :O

Looking for Brilliant Blossoms! Help me complete my MGR set!

Offline Spinky69er

• BBE Enthusiast Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+159)
  • Rapunzel Pony
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2017, 06:52:06 AM »
I like how you've arranged them :lovey:

Thank you Bekuno for my wonderful Sig!

My Want List:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline ColdRuru

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Magic Fantasy Hair Pony
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2017, 08:48:58 AM »
They are awesome, I'm really happy about these too.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login / You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login