collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Relevant forum  (Read 341 times)

Offline SuinederTopic starter

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Captain Jack Pony
Relevant forum
« on: March 17, 2017, 03:03:26 AM »
Hi, I was wondering which forum would be best for showing off homemade pony-themed software, like a video game or similar. My first guess was the Brag Arena, but I'm not sure.

Offline Kiwi

• Hippity Hoppity Site Admin
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+20)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • ~ Squeewi ~
    • Kiwi's Paradise
Re: Relevant forum
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2017, 10:51:21 AM »
The Brag Arena is for showing off and celebrating new additions to your collection, etc. The Pony Corral is for any MLP-related sharing, discussions and questions. I would say either one of those, depending what kind of post you're making.
PLEASE VOTE to help the Floofers @ F5RS!
(Frisky Ferrets, Fuzzies, and Feathered Friends)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
This cutie will be our newest family member come October. Her rescue is in a Facebook contest to win $500.
You can vote daily until the end of September.
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login :bunny: *BUNNIES* :bunny: Avatar: Thank you SDS!

Offline SuinederTopic starter

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Captain Jack Pony
Re: Relevant forum
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2017, 04:12:15 PM »
Well, it would be showing off a program I'd written myself (not yet finished), so I guess it would be an addition to my collection in a sense, but I would also be sharing it with everyone. Probably the Corral.