collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: ♥ ♥ ♥ My Pony Wallpapers ♥ ♥ ♥ UPDATED MAY/08/17  (Read 427 times)

Offline ValerieTopic starter

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • ☼ I ❤ G3 ☼
    • Valerie´s Pony Rainbow
♥ ♥ ♥ My Pony Wallpapers ♥ ♥ ♥ UPDATED MAY/08/17
« on: March 16, 2017, 12:21:58 AM »
Hi!

I just wanted to share some edits I made to use as wallpaper in my computer and phone  :biggrin:

Each time I buy a pony I take pics of it and then I made pngs of the pony with transparent background, so I can use it for this kind of things  :)

Usually the wallpapers show a scene of the story I imagined for the ponies that appear in it  ^.^

PS: Sorry if this isn't the correct subforum to post this, feel free to move it  :blush:

NEW♥ Fancy Wings writing her new story in the balcony of the Antique Library of Ponyville.

More of her story:

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login by You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, en Flickr

NEW♥ Mittens, Cupcake and their baby Muffins in the Shopping Street of Ponyville.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login by You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, en Flickr

NEW♥ Baby ponies enjoying an Easter egg hunt.

♥ Misty Blue & Fairy Dust in the Enchanted Forest of Ponyville.

More of their Story:

♥ Rainbowberry & Peach Surprise collecting berries and peaches in the Enchanted Forest of Ponyville.

♥ The Sweet Family searching for honey in the Bees Valley of the Enchanted Forest of Ponyville.

♥ Denim Blue & Strawberry Surprise collecting wild strawberries outside their home.

More of their Story:

♥ Ponies playing in the Butterfly Island Beach.

♥ Breezie & Apple Tree first meeting.

More of their Story:

♥ Pony families enjoying the day outdoors.

♥ St. Valentine's Day in the French Town of Ponyville.

♥ Strawberry Sunset collecting wild strawberries.

♥ Halloween night celebration in Ponyville.

« Last Edit: May 08, 2017, 10:17:32 PM by Valerie »
:heart:    visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
    :heart:

Valerie´s Pony Rainbow You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline jrr74

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • when life hands you lemons, make lemonade
Re: ♥ ♥ ♥ My Pony Wallpapers ♥ ♥ ♥
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2017, 03:49:11 AM »
love all of your pictures.  so pretty  :inlove:
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

• Dabbles Pony
  • ☼ I ❤ G3 ☼
    • Valerie´s Pony Rainbow
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2017, 03:56:30 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
love all of your pictures.  so pretty  :inlove:

Thank You :lovey:

:heart:    visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Valerie´s Pony Rainbow You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline HelloGoodbye

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2017, 03:19:38 PM »
These are beautiful!  I love the stories that you wrote to go with them, too.
visitors can't see pics , please You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Thanks to Nence and Jennifer2004 for my adoptables!

• Dabbles Pony
  • ☼ I ❤ G3 ☼
    • Valerie´s Pony Rainbow
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2017, 06:58:13 PM »
These are beautiful!  I love the stories that you wrote to go with them, too.

Thank You! :flow: If you want to read more stories I wrote others in my web page (link in signature). I have to make wallpapers for all the stories  :lol:

Offline Griffin

• Trade Count: (+53)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
  • a.k.a. Haawan
    • Haawan Pony Customs
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2017, 08:06:26 PM »
These are all so cute! I think like the first one the best, there's definitely this feeling of an enchanted forest in it. :)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thanks Vanillavirus and Crystal Valley for my profile artwork! ♥

• Dabbles Pony
  • ☼ I ❤ G3 ☼
    • Valerie´s Pony Rainbow
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2017, 12:00:25 AM »
These are all so cute! I think like the first one the best, there's definitely this feeling of an enchanted forest in it. :)

Thank You!!! :flow: That one was the first one I made with the enchanted forest theme ^.^

Offline leafcascade

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Secret Surprise Pony
  • Profile pic by Pinkie Posh
    • My Toy Blog - rileystoys
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2017, 03:26:11 AM »
These are amazing! Great job. Love the descriptions.

Edit: Your name and pictures seemed familiar, I just realized I'm following you on Instagram!
« Last Edit: March 20, 2017, 03:28:05 AM by leafcascade »

• Dabbles Pony
  • ☼ I ❤ G3 ☼
    • Valerie´s Pony Rainbow
« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2017, 10:18:13 PM »
These are amazing! Great job. Love the descriptions.

Edit: Your name and pictures seemed familiar, I just realized I'm following you on Instagram!

Thank You! :flow:

Oh nice! what is your nick in Instagram?  :)

Offline leafcascade

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Secret Surprise Pony
  • Profile pic by Pinkie Posh
    • My Toy Blog - rileystoys
« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2017, 05:28:54 AM »

Thank You! :flow:

Oh nice! what is your nick in Instagram?  :)

You're welcome :) My Instagram is rileyrainbowleaf
Sadly I don't post as much pony stuff there as I'd like to, but I don't want non-pony followers to get annoyed
  :lol:

Offline leonaenae

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2017, 03:37:45 AM »
You did a lovely job incorporating them into those backgrounds!

Visit my DA Leonaenae.deviantart.com for more art! I love Comments

• Dabbles Pony
  • ☼ I ❤ G3 ☼
    • Valerie´s Pony Rainbow
« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2017, 03:39:45 AM »
You did a lovely job incorporating them into those backgrounds!

Aww Thank You! :lovey:

• Dabbles Pony
  • ☼ I ❤ G3 ☼
    • Valerie´s Pony Rainbow
« Reply #12 on: May 08, 2017, 10:17:45 PM »
NEW♥ Fancy Wings writing her new story in the balcony of the Antique Library of Ponyville.

More of her story:

NEW♥ Mittens, Cupcake and their baby Muffins in the Shopping Street of Ponyville.

NEW♥ Baby ponies enjoying an Easter egg hunt.