collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Italy Marked Colombian Pony Help  (Read 1150 times)

Offline KC8114

• Trade Count: (+46)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
Italy Marked Colombian Pony Help
« on: March 15, 2017, 02:17:02 PM »
Hi guys!  I'm hoping for some insight or help on a recent pony my fiance bought for me.  He bought her from a person in Colombia.  I tried researching her but I'm not finding much and didn't see anything like her on mylittlewiki or the Nirvana gallery.  In the Nirvana book that I have and on mylittlewiki I did see a Colombian Bluebelle and a Colombian Baby Blossom in her color scheme but not her.  While searching online I did find one pony on a website that matched her color scheme but wasn't marked Italy.  Any thoughts?  Thank you!!! :)

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

« Last Edit: March 18, 2017, 03:35:33 PM by KC8114 »
Thank you aluke for my lovely avatar!!

Offline pinkkittywinks

• Trade Count: (+452)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Princess Kittywinks
    • View Profile
    • Etsy ~ Shadow on the Moon
Re: Colombian Pony Help
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2017, 03:13:59 PM »
She WAS in the nirvana gallery in the Colombian section. Sadly her picture got eaten by the glitch monster when the nirvana gallery went AWOL a while back, so there is just a pretty X instead of her picture :(

http://mlparena.com/archive/gallery2/main.php?g2_view=core.ShowItem&g2_itemId=435473

Some of the collectors pose Colombian ponies have Italy marked under their hooves. The theory is either Italy mounds were used and not blanked out or an Italy pony was used to make a mould and the hoof mark not blanked out.

There is a sister version who doesn't have the Italy hoof stamp, you can see her here on Shellebelle's website:

http://shellebelle.weebly.com/colombia.html

The colours of the Colombian ponies is crazy, you don't always get matching ponies across colour schemes and some are one of a kind so far.

Love pkw xxx
RedBubble Etsy Instagram Facebook

Get 10% off your order from my Etsy shop with the code MLPARENA10

Offline KC8114

• Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2017, 03:25:53 PM »
Thanks pkw; I ALWAYS appreciate your knowledge and help.  You are amazing!!!!!  The link took me to the Bluebelle page.  Do you need a picture of her for the Blossom page?  I saw the one on Shellebelle's page and she was the only one I could find.  Has a Blossom version like her marked Italy been found?

Offline pinkkittywinks

• Trade Count: (+452)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Princess Kittywinks
    • View Profile
    • Etsy ~ Shadow on the Moon
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2017, 04:28:28 PM »
You are welcome :hug:

My whoops there :blush:

Here is a link to the Blossom page:

http://mlparena.com/archive/gallery2/main.php?g2_view=core.ShowItem&g2_itemId=456243

I got the two ponies mixed up..... :blush: :P in fact I'd got mixed up with Shell's website, the nirvana gallery, what I've seen on other websites/eBay etc and what images I've got stored image wise on my PC :lol:

So, to correct myself, Yellow and Aqua Blossom has not been in the gallery at any point. I was thinking of Bluebelle, who got eaten by the glitch as she was in the gallery.

Off the top of my head I can't think which Italy marked Colombian ponies have been found. I do know that they are much harder to find than the regular marked Colombian ponies. It is very highly possible your pony is, so far, one of a kind.

Hopefully someone else will post :)

Love pkw xxx

RedBubble Etsy Instagram Facebook

Get 10% off your order from my Etsy shop with the code MLPARENA10

Offline Tiara546

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
    • www.tiara546.de
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2017, 08:20:33 AM »
I just checked back and she is stated in the wiki, but there is no picture yet. In fact, it says:

need photos of:
[...]
    aqua/green body with yellow hair and yellow flowers

If you like, you can send me the picture to [email protected] and I'll add her to the wiki, too. ^.^

Offline KC8114

• Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2017, 08:34:44 AM »
Thank you for your help pkw.  I'm pretty excited that my fiance found her and added her to our herd  :inlove:

Tiara546 I can send you pictures of her :).  I saw she was stated on the wiki but I wasn't sure if one marked Italy was found.  I did see the lovely pony on Shell's page with no hoof markings.

Offline Ember1

• Trade Count: (+81)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
Re: Italy Marked Colombian Pony Help
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2017, 07:00:40 PM »
 :lovey: :lovey: :lovey: :lovey: :lovey: :lovey:

I have owned a few Colombian collectors poses marked Italy and have sold them on the arena. I call them Italco's (italy marked colombians)

Here is a link if you would like to see another gal similiar to yours.
http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,356044.msg1200104.html#msg1200104

The fact is Kiko imported the molds from Italy and it is believed the earlier batches the factory forgot to remove the Italy stamp. There are very few of these examples in the hands of collectors by comparision to the majority of Colombian collectors poses that have n/c markings. Ive counted around 15 Italcos discovered approximately so you can see how rare yours is. Your a very lucky duck! Congrats on your find. I just love colombians too ;)
« Last Edit: March 19, 2017, 07:17:15 PM by Ember1 »
Andre's Sunsparkler Hybrid Proto
"Love is the only truly immortal thing in this world, and if we can learn to love
unconditionally, than it is possible to break down the barriers of death itself."

Offline KC8114

• Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2017, 08:50:31 AM »
Thank you Ember!!!  I really appreciate your help.  I love the pony in the link that you pasted!!!  I would give her a loving home if she was still available. 

I'm so happy to add this girl to our herd!!  My fiance will be very pleased that he adopted such a unique/rare pony. :inlove:

Offline daffodil101

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2017, 03:23:17 AM »
This is so cool  :) :enthralled: 

Offline invaderhorizongreen

• Trade Count: (+130)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2017, 06:00:29 PM »
Wow that is a very lovely pony, lucky you to have gotten them.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal