TCB > Trader & Shipping Support

Shipping to Mexico - has not arrived and it has been a month

(1/1)

marblecheshire:
I sent a pony box to a friend in Mexico on Feb 10th. It reached Mexico City on V'day. I just checked the tracking info and it says it is still in transit. That is almost a month ago. What do I need to do? Should I be concerned? I sent it USPS First-Class International.

Noxxbunny:
I think that may be the norm right now. Back in NOVEMBER my mom sent two postcards back here to CA and we just barely got them last week or so  :blink: So it may take a while...Not sure if they're always like that though. I hope it gets moving soon  :(

LadyMoondancer:
I haven't sent to Mexico recently, but I know that First Class International can be slow.  The key word is "CAN be".  It can also be speedy . . . It just depends.  I sent a First Class International package to London that took a month-and-a-half to arrive, yet another time I sent a First Class Int package to London and it arrived in three days.  And the two packages were sent within a week of each other too.

Fingers crossed for you!

Ringlets:
Sometimes it can be quicker but from what I remember of my own experiences with Mexico is that a month isn't anything unusual.  I wouldn't be worried just yet, sometimes it really does take that long to clear customs etc  :hug:   hopefully your friend should be getting the parcel soon.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version