collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Shipping to Mexico - has not arrived and it has been a month  (Read 795 times)

Offline marblecheshire

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Captain Jack Pony
    • View Profile
Shipping to Mexico - has not arrived and it has been a month
« on: March 14, 2017, 08:57:46 PM »
I sent a pony box to a friend in Mexico on Feb 10th. It reached Mexico City on V'day. I just checked the tracking info and it says it is still in transit. That is almost a month ago. What do I need to do? Should I be concerned? I sent it USPS First-Class International.

Offline Noxxbunny

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Shipping to Mexico - has not arrived and it has been a month
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2017, 01:54:05 AM »
I think that may be the norm right now. Back in NOVEMBER my mom sent two postcards back here to CA and we just barely got them last week or so  :blink: So it may take a while...Not sure if they're always like that though. I hope it gets moving soon  :(

Offline LadyMoondancer

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+96)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.superpony.com
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2017, 11:32:58 AM »
I haven't sent to Mexico recently, but I know that First Class International can be slow.  The key word is "CAN be".  It can also be speedy . . . It just depends.  I sent a First Class International package to London that took a month-and-a-half to arrive, yet another time I sent a First Class Int package to London and it arrived in three days.  And the two packages were sent within a week of each other too.

Fingers crossed for you!
Visit my Tumblr, Heck Yeah, Pony Scans!

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2017, 05:16:38 AM »
Sometimes it can be quicker but from what I remember of my own experiences with Mexico is that a month isn't anything unusual.  I wouldn't be worried just yet, sometimes it really does take that long to clear customs etc  :hug:   hopefully your friend should be getting the parcel soon.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal