Pony Talk > Pony Brag Arena

Little Bro Does It Again!

(1/6) > >>

kiwimlp:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

My little brother is an avid Star Wars and toy collector.  He is always going to op-shops, boot sales and school fairs to add to his many collections.  While on his travels he often picks up ponies for me. Last weekend he snagged this lot for $4 at the Tip recycle center :)

Two Alternate Birthflowers!!  Carnation is really worn sadly, and Poppy is a little faded but still displays nicely. 

Tabby still has her white squirrel tail ring and is an upgrade for my collection!  I'm also going to keep the newborn twins and the petites.  Sundance has an original ribbon in her hair which I will keep too :)

This is the most exciting find he has had in a while, so I wanted to share.   Thank you little brother!!  :frolic:

stickied 14.03.17 Spinky69er
unstickied 18/3/17

otocolobus_manul:
2 alt birthflowers and sandcastles and shovels, who if I'm not mistaken are one of the harder to find pairs of nbts - plus their accessories? Nice.

slyons:
For 4 dollars??!! What a steal! Congrats on your score and make sure you're reeeeal extra nice to your bro for a while  ^.^

Marlin:
Holy Cr*p!!

That's FULLY awesome!!  :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

kasin:
Wow! That's pretty awesome, did he realize how good it was or did you have to tell him?

buy the man a sandwich!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version