collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: I messed up.  (Read 1848 times)

Offline Skeen

• Not actually Captain Janeway
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
I messed up.
« on: March 13, 2017, 10:51:16 AM »
Guys, I messed up.  I owe three people plushies/customs and I haven't sent them out yet.  This is so embarrassing, I never meant to fall so far behind and I'm so, so sorry to have kept people waiting with no communication.   :cry:  That isn't like me and I can't apologise enough!

(I really don't want to detail in public why life sucks right now but if I owe you something and you want to know please PM me and I'll share.  The mods know so they're up to speed.) 

I owe:

BethMcBeth - Halloween Swap custom - she is finished and since it isn't Halloween anymore I bought Easter stuff to send with her.  I had hoped to send everything on Saturday but didn't make it, hope to get it out this week at lunch.

Maddie - Plush Swap - still needs her hair tacked on but all pieces are sewn so it's a matter of finding time to do the last bits by hand. 

Emberfly - commissioned 2 plushies, paid for 1 so far, that's the one I started.  Some of the embroidery files looked great til I started sewing and then they just didn't work at all and the only way to fix them is to edit them on the computer, which is just not something I've had time to do.  It's the fin tips on the sea pony, and if you wanted I could use fabric paint to put them on and get the plushie done much faster than if I edited the files and re-embroidered.  The Majesty hasn't been started and I finally decided I can't make her crown work, but could do her damsel hat. 

(If I'm forgetting anything please let me know!  A lot of people were on a waiting list for a plush but no money exchanged hands, and I know some people quit visiting the boards before their turn came up.)

I'm in contact with Loa and she's been updated with everything.  I am NOT going to just flake out completely and never send anything.  You ladies deserve your ponies and you WILL get them.  The only positive from this is that this is the only time in my life I will have to go through all this, so it can't ever be repeated.  :/ 

Offline Mkia

• Chihuahua Momma
  • Trade Count: (+57)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Flying zebra!
    • View Profile
Re: I messed up.
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2017, 06:45:46 PM »
Everyone knows that life happens, but what matters is that you're trying to fix it. :hug: It takes a big person to come back and make things right :)

Offline aintnobuffalo

• Lord Commander of the Minty Army
  • Trade Count: (+53)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • ♪Let the voice of love take you higher♪
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2017, 07:31:39 PM »
It's awesome that you are posting your intentions and willing to be accountable to the community. I hope life stops hitting you so hard. :hug:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
Sig by Corona
Wish List

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2017, 05:50:55 AM »
Thanks so much for coming back and posting - it takes courage to do that :hug:  :bigups:  . We're an understanding lot and we all get "my life sucks" moments. some worse than others. To come back and make things right , even when you're having a really bad RL situation is really difficult but it's the best thing to do, and its much appreciated.

I hope that things start to get better for you soon :deathhug:

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline Anitas_Mom

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+85)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2017, 07:14:21 AM »
No worries Skeen.  I hope things get better for you really soon.   :)

Handmade Plushies For Sale | Please PM me for Commission Information

Offline pinkkittywinks

• Staff
  • Trade Count: (+452)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Princess Kittywinks
    • View Profile
    • Etsy ~ Shadow on the Moon
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2017, 04:46:14 PM »
Thank you for posting Skeen :hug: