collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Poll

Do or Did you play with your Ponies?

Yes I still DO
Yes, NOT anymore
Sometimes
I get the urge to play, but I end up not doing it.
No, I just collect to have on my shelf.
No, But want to.

Author Topic: Do or Did you play with your Ponies? care to share?  (Read 2683 times)

Offline Chrissytree

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+266)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Weebly Pony Sales
Re: Do or Did you play with your Ponies? care to share?
« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2017, 05:01:00 PM »
Every Christmas I got one of the ponies to "help" me put up decorations and one year I wrote all my ponies a tiny little card.
That's adorable!I think i'm not the only one that would want to see it if you still have it.

It wasn't one little card... it was one little card each :P All from me and Majesty :) I do still have them, but I don't know where they wound up.

Offline northstar3184

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2017, 05:06:21 PM »
I have every intention of displaying mine, maybe making up stories about them but I haven't actually played with any in a long time.

Offline Marlin

• Trade Count: (+48)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2017, 08:17:40 PM »
I had a childhood herd of G1 and of course I played with them - FAVOURITE TOYS LOL  Nightglider was always the queen, Bow Tie the O wise one and Shady was always a boy. Luke Skywalker was the bad guy who always tried to round them up mustang style.

But the play subsided when I was around 10ish I think. That's when they got boxed up  :cry: 

Although I collect G1 avidly, nowadays it's purely the enjoyment and nostalgia of it. I don't play with my ponies anymore but my two girls will any chance they get (aka allowed!!)

Offline wizzer218

• Trade Count: (+153)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • love me some pony!
    • View Profile
    • www.flyinghorsearts.com
« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2017, 08:37:27 PM »
heck yeah I do!...hehe

Offline Starflashbaby

• Trade Count: (+33)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • When life throws you bricks, build a Castle!
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2017, 09:50:40 PM »
heck yeah I do!...hehe

Be thy Sensei and teach us all of your pony wisdom.  :worshippy:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Sales, WTB, Commissions Open

Offline Jorgito93

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 15, 2017, 07:41:24 AM »
Every Christmas I got one of the ponies to "help" me put up decorations and one year I wrote all my ponies a tiny little card.
That's adorable!I think i'm not the only one that would want to see it if you still have it.

It wasn't one little card... it was one little card each :P All from me and Majesty :) I do still have them, but I don't know where they wound up.
That's even more adorable

Offline Starflashbaby

• Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #22 on: March 16, 2017, 01:32:38 AM »
I'm re-quoting myself cause 1 I added this in the wrong spot and 2 I have more to add

I was talking to mom and she said, "My older sister Plays with video games none stop and she has a great job and responsibilities. That used to be a “Geek Type Thing” and now it is expectable in the worlds eyes and is even shown to ease stress/depression. Don’t forget about your brother either, he may play in the garage (we call it tinkering) and is always fixing cars with his friends, he has a model collection. So why can you not play with your ponies?” Hmm Mom really knows how to make a point.

So I had to think about that, we took hours putting his models into storage.... how could I really forget about that???? He is a “geek” himself: video game Gears of War collection, Funko batman/ car type things like the time machine. He just got the Matrix Neel Funko figure from my sister and he totally freaked over it.

So once again I sit here thinking. hopefully this will inspire someone... or not  ;)
I don't want to be a person who hides away from there true form from others anymore. I actually became a whole new person today.  :blink: I don't care who in my life finds out that i play with ponies. I really got to thinking about this. if someone don't like that simple fact that I make up stories with ponies then they don't need me cause they want to change who I am. It is a win win situation. I will move onto someone new, I'm not going to hide anymore. I do have responsibilities as well. To come home and play instead of a watching a movie would be soo much rewarding.

So to keep this on topic, I have a story-line i'm already writing down... poor ponies are in storage still sniffle.. lol well it gives me a chance to put down who is what pony and what there character is like.
I'm not doing a typical story with made up names this time, it is an alternative life time.

Example:
Me/Kelly but i'm calling myself Kirri (because it would be a little weird for me if I said Kelly) = Goldilocks
Brother Dan = Slugger
Mom = Majesty
Tammy = Gingerbread
Uncle Rob = Daddy Bright Bouquet... Fits perfectly cause he is a pastor
Aunt Monica - mommy bright bouquet
Cousin Gina = Glitter sister Bright Night
Cody = Speedy <----- The crush of my life and I went to prom with him. And he is the reason for this new me today. PS Speedy was a Prom Gift to me :biggrin:
Aunt Jean= So Soft buttons
Sakura = Ruby Lips evil
Angela = Flower Dream SHS pony Best friend of Sakura who is also bad

Added Characters never met before
Mark = Chief Who and why i still have to answer but he comes latter in the plot anyways.  :satisfied:

Offline Shabi

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Dance N' Prance Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 16, 2017, 03:07:41 PM »
I had one or two G3s when I was a kid. I did terrible things to them. I used to doodle all over them, cut their hair as short as I could. I thought tatooes and short hair made them cooler.

Offline Starflashbaby

• Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #24 on: March 18, 2017, 04:58:21 PM »
I had one or two G3s when I was a kid. I did terrible things to them. I used to doodle all over them, cut their hair as short as I could. I thought tatooes and short hair made them cooler.

I didn't cut the ponies hair, But i had a Princess royal blue with a bob cut and tail and a sweet heart sister that had the same kind of hair cut but a little shorter and I used to gel it up with perfume and they both just rocked it out!!!!  :frolic

keep it all coming ponyfriends!!!  :happy: :lovey:
« Last Edit: March 18, 2017, 05:03:56 PM by Starflashbaby »

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Trade Count: (+76)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
« Reply #25 on: March 19, 2017, 08:16:34 AM »
Ponies are an on going play for me. If I am home alone I grab some of my ponies and play like I am 5. I tend to move my collection around because of all the drama. So and so fell in love. Someone cheated and loves another. This family adopted a baby. This pony is a single mom and is ostracized for it. But secretly a pony has befriended them.....haha I sound so insane.

The conversations that go in my head when I do pony spa day. Haha. I have some very demanding ponies. Oh and don't get me started on the heavenly dirty ponies. The tears cut me eveytime...

OK I just reread this and I totally sound insane.
Voices by Share for all your piano, voice, pageants, and knitting needs. http://www.ebay.com/usr/crowningglory0013 or trade
http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=381689.msg1576786#msg1576786 want list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,290863.msg114445.html#msg114445
Facebook: Voices by Share

Offline The_Loner

• Trade Count: (+45)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • My Little Pony fan
    • View Profile
    • Dream Planet - The Toys
« Reply #26 on: March 19, 2017, 09:29:50 AM »
I never grew out of playing with my ponies so yes, I still play with them :). It always makes me happy to learn I'm not the only one who plays with my ponies.
My storyline is the one I established way back in 1988. My ponies are the same characters. They live in families, drive in cars, have pets etc. a lot like in the human world. Most of them have their official Hasbro names, but I give them last names and some also have middle names so each pony has their own unique combination of names. Tex is a HUGE rock star called Texon Ponies and actually a lot of my ponies are rock stars. Sky Rocket, the Sparkle Pony, is another big rock star and of course there's Melody and the Rockin' Beats. Confetti is the lead singer in a band called Zenith. There has often been music competitions and my ponies would always win. Tracks, Puff and Royalette are racecar drivers and have participated in the Le Mans race several times. However Tracks is also the keyboard player in Texon Ponies' band called Oxygen. Princess Trixiebelle is a stand-up comedian called TrixieB. Way back in the day when I didn't have a lot of ponies I set up houses for each of the families in my room. I had a friend I often played ponies with and for a while mine and her ponies were penpals. Nowadays, I don't get as much time to actually play with them as I want to but then I play with them in my head.
If you follow my Lightning in the Mr. Universe contest all his photos are canon to his character and storyline :)

lostpony

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #27 on: March 19, 2017, 09:36:34 AM »
I'm loving these!  So glad to hear about them.

Spa day is pretty quiet for my ponies...they are all afraid if it's going to be them that gets hair damage this time...

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Trade Count: (+76)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
« Reply #28 on: March 19, 2017, 10:13:54 AM »
The_Loaner you and I are totally kinder spirits:) I wish I had shelving to give them homes and stuff. Might have a honey do project:)
Voices by Share for all your piano, voice, pageants, and knitting needs. http://www.ebay.com/usr/crowningglory0013 or trade
http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=381689.msg1576786#msg1576786 want list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,290863.msg114445.html#msg114445
Facebook: Voices by Share

Offline The_Loner

• Trade Count: (+45)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • My Little Pony fan
    • View Profile
    • Dream Planet - The Toys
« Reply #29 on: March 19, 2017, 12:54:07 PM »
The_Loaner you and I are totally kinder spirits:) I wish I had shelving to give them homes and stuff. Might have a honey do project:)
That's awesome! :D I wish I had more space to make homes for my ponies too! Most of my ponies live in flat-sharing communities nowadays becuase it's impossible to make homes for hundreds of ponies. If only one had a mansion and dust didn't exist! lol

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal