collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Need help, quickly please? Update - ponies received - not so good unfortunately.  (Read 7288 times)

Online lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
I may have missed it, and sorry if I did, but can you post their ebay name? This is someone I want to avoid.

Yes please share the ID so we all can avoid them.
The Bad Trader List
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline Marlin

• Trade Count: (+48)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
It was veasse.

There's even an 'ass' in the user name.

Offline SundanceSadie

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Captain Jack Pony
    • View Profile
I feel so bad that a purchase you were super excited about went so horribly wrong!! I've been reading along on this post as the arena weighed in to help you, and I'm so glad that you're at least done with the mess!

I debated on whether or not to say anything...
But I knew exactly which listing you were talking about because I thought really hard about bidding on it myself, but I didn't. I was already committed to purchasing other ponies so I passed. I feel like it just proves that an experience like this can sometimes just be bad luck and randomly happen to anyone. Again, I feel for you and commend you for enlisting the help of the awesome people here on the arena. As a newbie collector it could easily have been me, and I'm not sure I would have dealt with it as well as you  :hug:

Post Merge: March 31, 2017, 04:50:26 PM

It was veasse.

I just saw your post after I posted  :lmao:
I'm dying right now!
« Last Edit: March 31, 2017, 04:50:26 PM by SundanceSadie »

Offline Marlin

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Lol, thanks SundanceSadie  ;) 

Yeah - all going well it would have been a great score, eh? Sadly many of those very good ponies are in deceptively poor condition - almost all the wingers have had their hair chopped and the non-visible wings are all chewed :(  Lucky Leaf was the one I was most incredibly disappointed by - her horn is completely missing and her face split right through by a chew :( 

Offline SundanceSadie

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Captain Jack Pony
    • View Profile
Oh my goodness...I could tell by the "pictures" that SOME were a little rough, but I never ever thought they were as bad as what you got! That's so crazy and sad!   :yikes:

I have a soft spot for wingers, they were my focus when I was checking it out. I even went back at the end of the auction to see what they sold for (I'm trying to learn the going rates of different ponies) and I thought WOW...they got a steal! I would've been heartbroken too if they'd arrived in such awful condition.
I'm wishing you much better luck on your future pony finds, I think you've earned it at this point.  :lovey:

Offline Marlin

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Thanks again :) :)  Yeah - it was obvious that some ponies in the lot were a little worse off than others, but the hair cuts were definitely a surprise (and obviously, all the other nasty flaws that came to light when the parcel arrived!). Oddly, it's just the wingers with the cuts - Cool Breeze escaped thankfully, but her hair is very coarse, and Whirly's hair too is (coarsely) intact but she doesn't have her wings (which at least could be seen in the pics!) Such a shame.

At the end of the day, I did still get a good buy overall as there are other ponies that do make up for it in the lot (and another reason I didn't quibble too much about only getting $5 back), but what I paid is besides the point in the end. There was absolutely no excuse for the conduct of the seller throughout and their inadequacy in their description, and I think anyone who ended up with that lot, bargain or not, would have been as appalled as I was over the situation in its entirety.

I'm wishing you much better luck on your future pony finds, I think you've earned it at this point.  :lovey:

:hug:  Thank you so much :)  I have had some wonderful buys recently, so can't complain too much at what the pony gods have sent me. Every now and then you get a dud (not usually with such an *expletive* seller though!) but the goodies do often make up for the baddies  ;)  Wishing you pony luck, also, SundanceSadie!

Offline Artemesia's Garden

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Flicker Flame... Thanks to Brightberry!
    • View Profile
    • Things I make and Do
It was veasse.

:lol:
:heart: ISO G1 Daffodil, upgrade for June Rose; G1 Waterfall blue towel, G1 Waterfall bubbles bottle with white writing; Perfume Puff Palace green hat, pink bracelet and mesh scarves, glitter combs for SHS, lace scarves for SHS, G3 Flower Wishes and Candy Cane, Baby Northern Lights...Accessories from FiM Collection Canterlot Castle: Tirek's staff, Phoenix and stand, open book :heart: Pony Page :heart: Wish List :heart:

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
you've been easier on them than I would have been but if you're happy with the outcome then that's what matters  :hug:  . I'm still annoyed for you about the condition of those ponies and the things the seller said though. I would definitely not deal with this person. ever.
still at least you don't have to  communicate with them anymore.

It was veasse.

*coughSplutterROFL* :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:
how appropriate!!

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline Marlin

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Thanks so much, Ringets :)

still at least you don't have to  communicate with them anymore.

And for that I am SOOOOO grateful! :D

Offline dragonfly

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+65)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
Definitely don't blame yourself about this or feel bad about opening a case. This is what eBay buyer protection is for and it sounds like the seller messed up big time on multiple fronts.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal