collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: PC's on G3's  (Read 1004 times)

Offline Stormness_1

• Pony Of Anarchy!
  • Trade Count: (+28)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • I'm not a magical unicorn, you know!
    • View Profile
PC's on G3's
« on: March 08, 2017, 07:59:46 PM »
Hey guys and gals, selling up some of my excess ponies and need to get some Price Checks! There were some I couldn't find anything within 2 years, or the search wouldn't work, so I thought I'd post them and get an updated PC, and maybe help others out as well. Here we go!

Rainbow Treat: Great hair, symbols and heart excellent, extremely faint discolouration NDS, so faint I couldn't get a picture.

Tiramisu(Tira-mi-su) and Mochanut as a set: Mochanut has scratches to her symbol, otherwise both are mint, with gorgeous factory wavy hair.

Star Flight: Uncut hair but with uneven tail clamp, heart rub, teensy eye scratch and her wings are intact and working.

Sunrise Song: Small symbol rubs, tiny green mark on leg, barely noticeable, single plug missing from the middle of her mane.

Windy Wisp: Slightly dry hair, but not brittle as that pink is prone to, Factory error blue paint splash (same colour as symbol) on NDS wing, 'CS' written in purple pen under rear hoof (visible as hoof is exposed in this pose).

Rainbow Dash I: Almost perfect, some cracking to symbol, otherwise mint.

Pretty Parasol: Funky tinsel, otherwise mint.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Sig by Moonbreeze, avi by Sapphire Rain.

Offline Ariana

• Trade Count: (+193)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
Re: PC's on G3's
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2017, 02:55:24 PM »
Hi love!

I would say $5-7 for most of these G3s because they are quite popular, especially the pegasi and unicorns. Rainbow and Pretty Parasol probably less, maybe like $3.

Do Tira Mi Su and Mochanut come with their accessories?
Follow my SFW pony tumblr: http://yodawgiheardyoulikeponies.tumblr.com/
Trade/sale list and wishlist:
http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,371182.0.html
My MLP Youtube Channel:

Offline Stormness_1

• Pony Of Anarchy!
  • Trade Count: (+28)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • I'm not a magical unicorn, you know!
    • View Profile
Re: PC's on G3's
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2017, 03:08:52 PM »
No unfortunately, I'm missing those! No accessories on any of these girls, all lot stuff and flea finds that are surplus to my own collection. Going to ebay tonight, may post a link if I get around to it in the sales forum, and I'll pop the link to that in here, so I'm not breaking any rules (bending, since it's technically still a PC? eh.)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Sig by Moonbreeze, avi by Sapphire Rain.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal