collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: The trivial complaints thread  (Read 466366 times)

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
  • Trade Count: (+69)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Orange ponies are the best.
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
Re: The trivial complaints thread
« Reply #2925 on: October 16, 2020, 01:28:43 PM »
This isn't at all trivial but I don't want to make another thread in WYP.

My disability claim was denied. My insurance will cease on Nov 1st and assuming my monthly check.

My attorney is filing an appeal so maybe I can keep my money, but what am I going to do without insurance? One of my medications is $1300. The one that's keeping me from falling into a pit of despair and keeping me from trying to end it all.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed
Avatar and sig by Mione (offsite)

Offline SpacePinto

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2926 on: October 16, 2020, 07:09:19 PM »
My disability claim was denied. My insurance will cease on Nov 1st and assuming my monthly check.

My attorney is filing an appeal so maybe I can keep my money, but what am I going to do without insurance? One of my medications is $1300. The one that's keeping me from falling into a pit of despair and keeping me from trying to end it all.

I hope things get better for you!
Inka Dinka Doo

Offline Ponybookworm

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • MOC Mimic
  • All Pony Literature appreciated!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2927 on: October 17, 2020, 02:18:24 AM »

You have GOT to be kidding me!!!
My Mascots (so far): Twisty Tail, G2 Trixiebelle, Starcatcher, Twilight Sparkle. All variants & pictures of these are appreciated. Piccies courtesy of Griffin, Blumiere, Littlebabyribbon, & Starscout

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #2928 on: October 17, 2020, 03:27:23 AM »

That's horrendous.
I am absolutely rooting for you here. I know how horrible it is when the govt arbitrarily decide you don't need help any more beause they want to save money and how stressful the whole process is from start to finish even without that.

Here's hoping this is an error in the system or something that can be straightened out. I'm glad you have someone there able to fight your cause from a legal standpoint. The insurance thing is an added complication you really don't need right now either.

My fingers are crossed for you. ><
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #2929 on: October 17, 2020, 09:52:44 AM »
Thank you guys :hug: I'm going to add it to my WYP post about my back.

Another thing, and this is my complaint for today: I went to Wal-Mart yesterday. It was the first time I've been to an actual store in a while. Well, since the governor opened the state to Phase 3, which means businesses can't "operate normally", Wal Mart is no longer requiring masks. The also took off all of the 6 feet  and one-way stickers. Most people were still wearing masks, I was too. Some weren't. But today I woke up with a sore throat and ear (it's all on the right side). It probably didn't come from my trip to the store, since it was only yesterday - BUT - I can't help but feel a bit paranoid.

I'm hoping it's just from allergies. I have been needing to take decongestants lately. Catching Covid would be the icing on my terrible cake right now though.

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

Offline Pheasant

• She's a daydreamer
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+32)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2930 on: October 19, 2020, 11:10:40 AM »
That is so frustrating, BlackCurtains! I know I haven't spoken to you directly, but from what I've seen of your previous posts, you've been trying to get that claim for a long time. :( Hope everything works out for you.

The cold weather has been making it difficult to use my hands - if they're even slightly cold they tense up. Not sure if it's due to an underlying health issue or if I just need to stretch them more.

Mimic on MLPTP

Offline Nemesis

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Material Girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #2931 on: October 19, 2020, 06:17:51 PM »
BlackCurtains, I’m so sorry to hear about everything you’re going through right now. :( I had a frightening episode with my insurance provider recently, and I know how mind-numbingly stressful it can be. :hug: :hug: :hug:
🌈⭐️Check out my wishlist! Seeking all generations of ponies, Fashion Star Fillies, Magic Meadow Ponies, REMCO ponies, Sweetie Pups/Kitties, cutesy 80s/90s toys, and more!🦄🌙

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #2932 on: October 19, 2020, 06:21:14 PM »
Thank you all :hug: Sorry I took over the thread!

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

Offline Mana Minori

• Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2933 on: October 19, 2020, 08:51:29 PM »
I finally decided to start allocating a fund toward the Lolita fashion that I have long been getting into, and I even announced over on some Amino blogs that I wouldn’t be collecting pony much anymore (aside from what o already had saved for two future Kotobukiya ponies)

And not even a week after that announcement- guess what i fracking find? A g3 Rainbow Dash plush at the thrift store! And then the new wave of Basic Fun ponies that I thought I’d never see!!! Sonofafish!!!and of course, I couldn’t get any of them!
formerly nightmare muffin

Offline Mewtwofan1

• Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Currently stumbling through somewhere. Send help.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2934 on: October 20, 2020, 11:51:55 AM »
Was cooking Kraft dinner in the microwave, went to stir it and some of the water splashed up on my hand. I burnt my hand. And my boots I think have something wrong with them because my feet hurt. I’m just in pain in my extremities.
This. Sentence. Is. False! Dontthinkaboutitdontthinkaboutit.

Offline Ponybookworm

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • MOC Mimic
  • All Pony Literature appreciated!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2935 on: October 20, 2020, 11:58:14 AM »
When there's bits in my eye & I've no idea why that's a bummer
When I clean & I pout but just can't get them out that's annoying...
My Mascots (so far): Twisty Tail, G2 Trixiebelle, Starcatcher, Twilight Sparkle. All variants & pictures of these are appreciated. Piccies courtesy of Griffin, Blumiere, Littlebabyribbon, & Starscout

Offline Nemesis

• Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Material Girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #2936 on: October 20, 2020, 12:45:38 PM »
I think I’m having allergies or else a bad reaction to the cold air... My nose aches, and it’s painful to breathe. :P Uuuuuugh.

Also, I have never in my life seen so many scalpers online. Everything is scalped the minute it’s released, and at really ridiculous prices. I’m sick of paying $50-$90+ for things that are meant to cost $15-$25. This year has just really sucked overall.
🌈⭐️Check out my wishlist! Seeking all generations of ponies, Fashion Star Fillies, Magic Meadow Ponies, REMCO ponies, Sweetie Pups/Kitties, cutesy 80s/90s toys, and more!🦄🌙

Offline SpacePinto

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2937 on: October 20, 2020, 04:51:08 PM »
I bought a tea strainer at a dollar store but its holes turned out to be a little too big and some of the tinier leaf particles got out into my tea >_< Oh well, it's back to the french press for now.
Inka Dinka Doo

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #2938 on: October 20, 2020, 05:38:32 PM »
My next door neighbor is at it again. Stomping, screaming, slamming doors. Earlier, I don't think she was home, something on the same wall my bed is on kept buzzing. TV maybe? It was like an emergency broadcast but it kept going on and on.

So much for my nap and going to bed early :( I really need a sofa so I can nap in the quieter living room (that I think is her bedroom? Our apartments seem to be flipped judging by the noise she makes).

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2939 on: October 21, 2020, 04:05:32 AM »
I woke up an hour earlier than I needed to.

Sometimes I feel like my parents still think of me as kid or teenager instead of an adult.  We went out to eat last night and after I finished most of my plate my dad without asking decided that we needed to take home what was left on my plate.  There's a mandatory side that comes with the meal I usually get that I don't like.  Most of the stuff that was left over is not going to be good anyway as it was mostly dips, lettuce, etc.. My dad even saved the side that I don't eat.  I have been exhausted lately so it probably just rubbed me the wrong way more than it should have but still...

Ponyfan
« Last Edit: October 21, 2020, 04:11:34 AM by Ponyfan »

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal