collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: The trivial complaints thread  (Read 466010 times)

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
Re: The trivial complaints thread
« Reply #2535 on: May 19, 2020, 04:19:54 PM »
Husband will not respect the space I need to be able to work from home!  ARGH
Yes I need you to clean up, take care of Kid, deal with the online schooling, and lend your assistance to meal planning.  it would be nice if you also volunteered to make coffee and/or snack offerings throughout the day.  You are hobby-learning and on temporary layoff which means government employment assistance, not actually having to work your standard job. meanwhile I have been given half the hours and still have the workload.  ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH
The Bad Trader List
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline bright rabbit 1

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Titan Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2536 on: May 20, 2020, 06:52:53 AM »
Birds are eating the flowers (pansies) found five petals on the fake lawn.

A mother pony can be protective of her young just like dogs.

Friend Code: SW-4221-8531-0056

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2537 on: May 20, 2020, 10:08:43 AM »
We are trying to RFID the items at the library.  I am doing all 22,000 DVDs that we own.  As part of my tagging, I was going to change out broken cases and fix nasty artwork (because seriously, some of that artwork is moldy) but I keep getting notes from the director saying "[these items] need to be tagged and out today because someone wants to check them out."  Well, if nobody wanted to check them out, we wouldn't own them.  So now instead of doing it right, I'm just doing it right now.  Which means that all those tags that I have to put on crappy artwork will just be thrown away when they get sent back through mending for better artwork.  That's not a waste of thousands of dollars at all-RFID tags are not cheap.  I think in the future I will require the librarian's signature before changing out artwork or cases because clearly my decisions on them are not good enough.

Offline Ponybookworm

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • MOC Mimic
  • All Pony Literature appreciated!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2538 on: May 20, 2020, 10:18:43 AM »
Get a Customs card through the door (expected for incoming US package). Go online to pay it by automated system. Automated system said this package not processed through Customs yet???!!! Pay fee manually & hope I got the amount correct as postie handwriting unclear. Don't shove a card through my door and NOT have fee ready for me to pay!!!
My Mascots (so far): Twisty Tail, G2 Trixiebelle, Starcatcher, Twilight Sparkle. All variants & pictures of these are appreciated. Piccies courtesy of Griffin, Blumiere, Littlebabyribbon, & Starscout

Offline Miniature Sheep

• Crystal Dolphin Warrior
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Barry, you're so optimistic...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2539 on: May 20, 2020, 11:56:37 AM »
The wine. Has turned. It's not quite vinegar, but it's gone really gross and musty. :|

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
  • Trade Count: (+69)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Orange ponies are the best.
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #2540 on: May 21, 2020, 03:44:02 AM »
Last night I yawned and my jaw made a horrific cracking/popping sound. It only hurt for a second so I didn't think much of it beyond 'that was weird' and went to bed. I woke up several times to pain in and around my left ear. It hurts when I chew or swallow. My ear feels really itchy inside. Looking at diagrams and such I think I hurt my temporomandibular joint.

In the past I've yawned and hurt myself but never this bad. I hope with rest and ice or heat it'll get better. I'm scared to yawn again though.

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed
Avatar and sig by Mione (offsite)

Offline SpacePinto

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2541 on: May 21, 2020, 09:54:35 AM »
Last night I yawned and my jaw made a horrific cracking/popping sound. It only hurt for a second so I didn't think much of it beyond 'that was weird' and went to bed. I woke up several times to pain in and around my left ear. It hurts when I chew or swallow. My ear feels really itchy inside. Looking at diagrams and such I think I hurt my temporomandibular joint.

In the past I've yawned and hurt myself but never this bad. I hope with rest and ice or heat it'll get better. I'm scared to yawn again though.
Hope you get better!
Inka Dinka Doo

Offline Mewtwofan1

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Currently stumbling through somewhere. Send help.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2542 on: May 21, 2020, 10:12:38 AM »
 >try to brush my first ever reroot to style it
>lots of hair falls out.  -_-
I glued it and everything, so now I’m going at it a second time with the glue. And I was hoping to finish her today...
This. Sentence. Is. False! Dontthinkaboutitdontthinkaboutit.

Offline deermeat

• Fakie!
  • Out and about since 2007
    • View Profile
« Reply #2543 on: May 21, 2020, 02:28:56 PM »
I got woken up by a seizure and ever since, I've been feeling the terrible effects of the meds : (
Been really drowsy and feeling electrified, I haven't had a seizure in a while so this was completely unexpected. I hate it so much, I want to feel normal. This been going on all day, ugh. So uncomfortable.
I love cats!

Offline tailrustedtealeaf

• Sparkly Seahorse Pony
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Why it ourple
    • View Profile
    • Tungler
« Reply #2544 on: May 21, 2020, 02:52:57 PM »
I glued it and everything, so now I’m going at it a second time with the glue. And I was hoping to finish her today...
This is why I knot my reroots. I had just one plug of hair fall out of my Twilight Sparkle and I was devastated.
Work is booooringg

Sig by Starscout <3

Offline Mewtwofan1

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Currently stumbling through somewhere. Send help.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2545 on: May 21, 2020, 03:09:46 PM »
This is why I knot my reroots. I had just one plug of hair fall out of my Twilight Sparkle and I was devastated.
Work is booooringg
It’s not even plugs! It’s like, if a human head with a serious hair loss issue shed all over the comb! I don’t even know where it’s coming from but it worries me.
This. Sentence. Is. False! Dontthinkaboutitdontthinkaboutit.

Offline slyons

• Trade Count: (+40)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • G1 Junkie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2546 on: May 22, 2020, 09:11:57 PM »

TMJ is horrible, I can empathize.  Fingers crossed you feel better soon!

Now I feel super trivial complaining about the roast that I tried to cook, but I hate wasting time and money  :mad:

Thank you Shaiyeh and Griffin for my adoptables!!

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
  • Trade Count: (+69)
  • Orange ponies are the best.
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #2547 on: May 23, 2020, 08:27:08 AM »
Hope you get better!

TMJ is horrible, I can empathize.  Fingers crossed you feel better soon!

Thanks! It's feeling better :)

I got woken up by a seizure and ever since, I've been feeling the terrible effects of the meds : (
Been really drowsy and feeling electrified, I haven't had a seizure in a while so this was completely unexpected. I hate it so much, I want to feel normal. This been going on all day, ugh. So uncomfortable.

I'm sorry. Seizure meds don't mess around. I was on dilantin for two years and not only did I gain a ton of weight but spent the whole time in a fog. I hope you're feeling better!

---

My complaint is getting cut off by everyone mid sentence when I try to say anything. Everyone talks at me like I'm a personal living journal but doesn't care if I want to talk.

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed
Avatar and sig by Mione (offsite)

Offline Griffin

• Staff
  • Trade Count: (+89)
  • aka Haawan | she/her
    • View Profile
    • Haawan Pony Customs
« Reply #2548 on: May 25, 2020, 07:49:20 AM »
^ Ah that sucks, I'm so sorry :/

I'm fighting with Photobucket. Ever since they did their... thing, I simply left my account as it was at the time. Initially, I didn't want to pay them to get my images back. Then I had issues logging back in - sometimes it worked, sometimes it didn't. So I've just left it be, they've kept bombarding me with over storage warnings but what can you do if you can't even log back in? Except contact customer service but I didn't really care enough to do that. :lol:

Now I finally decided to do something about it, so I'm trying to save all my images and then delete the account (some of the pics are really old and I don't have them anywhere else, that's why haven't deleted it yet). I've managed to save a bunch and remove quite a lot of images, too, but it's a slow progress. Not sure if it's the ads or something else but the site doesn't work properly, I can usually only delete a few pics and then I can't view any of them for a while. So I'm frantically trying to refresh the page, or jump from one page to another, or open new tabs, because that sometimes works. I've already tried all their troubleshooting tips, disabled AdBlock, cleared up the cache, tried different browsers etc. but the problem persists. I'm happy when I can finally say goodbye to the site (and good riddance!)

deviantART | Haawan Pony Customs | Aithne reference
Avatar by FizzyScrumptious, signature by tailrustedtealeaf - thank you ♥

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2549 on: May 25, 2020, 05:59:53 PM »
^ Ah that sucks, I'm so sorry :/

I'm fighting with Photobucket. Ever since they did their... thing, I simply left my account as it was at the time. Initially, I didn't want to pay them to get my images back. Then I had issues logging back in - sometimes it worked, sometimes it didn't. So I've just left it be, they've kept bombarding me with over storage warnings but what can you do if you can't even log back in? Except contact customer service but I didn't really care enough to do that. :lol:

Now I finally decided to do something about it, so I'm trying to save all my images and then delete the account (some of the pics are really old and I don't have them anywhere else, that's why haven't deleted it yet). I've managed to save a bunch and remove quite a lot of images, too, but it's a slow progress. Not sure if it's the ads or something else but the site doesn't work properly, I can usually only delete a few pics and then I can't view any of them for a while. So I'm frantically trying to refresh the page, or jump from one page to another, or open new tabs, because that sometimes works. I've already tried all their troubleshooting tips, disabled AdBlock, cleared up the cache, tried different browsers etc. but the problem persists. I'm happy when I can finally say goodbye to the site (and good riddance!)

I had a lot of trouble trying to get rid of Photobucket too. I couldn’t even go in and try to save my pictures because the ads would disable the site on my computer and when I tried to delete my account I got “Sorry there was an unexpected error.”

Today’s complaint Is that I tried a new recipe and didn’t like it.

Ponyfan

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal