collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: The trivial complaints thread  (Read 465923 times)

Offline StrawberrySundance

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
Re: The trivial complaints thread
« Reply #1245 on: December 14, 2018, 03:42:40 AM »
I've been going to bed quite early this past week due to having a week of placements at the nursery, but I've been waking up at stupid times (3am,1am etc.) And can't go back to sleep, I'm thankful it's Friday  :(

Offline Miniature Sheep

• Crystal Dolphin Warrior
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Barry, you're so optimistic...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1246 on: December 14, 2018, 12:00:44 PM »
There's some creep who keeps staring at me when I get off the bus of an evening. He looks a few years younger than me, I don't know if he thinks he's being clever or what. I don't want a conflict, because I have to get the bus to and from work every day, but if he does it again, I'll stare him down right back and see what happens. Shouldn't have to but I'm sick of it, to be honest. :pout:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline poniesthatsparkle

• Rainbow Curl Pony
  • TAF Enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #1247 on: December 16, 2018, 12:48:59 PM »
For the past few days I've been so unbelievably tired and unmotivated. I don't know if I'm just stressed that finals are about to start, if it's seasonal depression finally kicking in, or whatever it may be, but I'm feeling awful.
I also have a project for school to work on that I'm neglecting to do because of it.

Offline Loreofyore

• Dance N' Prance Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1248 on: December 18, 2018, 11:46:56 AM »
 :happy: Hmm. Laryngitis... I think I went online just so I could go bla, bla, bla again... my ponies meanwhile are all trying to figure out who put a spell on them so they cant say anything to each other lately... they don't know about me so the sudden silence seriously creeping them out.  :stressed:

Note:
Meant to reply to your gripe separately miniature sheep but it only seems to attach to  own gripe on this thread and my imagination about my ponies being confused at my lost voice sorry.

Post Merge: December 18, 2018, 12:01:13 PM

There's some creep who keeps staring at me when I get off the bus of an evening. He looks a few years younger than me, I don't know if he thinks he's being clever or what. I don't want a conflict, because I have to get the bus to and from work every day, but if he does it again, I'll stare him down right back and see what happens. Shouldn't have to but I'm sick of it, to be honest. :pout:
You can always hold up a mirror for him if that don't work, then he can stare himself down if he pleases... good luck.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2018, 12:05:37 PM by Loreofyore »

Offline invaderhorizongreen

• Trade Count: (+130)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1249 on: December 19, 2018, 04:36:49 PM »
I won a raffle basket, just trying to get a ride up to claim it, and I need to call the place that has it.

Offline Luxrayx

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1250 on: December 20, 2018, 04:55:59 AM »
It's so close to Christmas Eve, but I'm having a hard time feeling happy about it or getting in the holiday spirit. Could it be because of the unusually warm weather? Seasonal depression? Or could it be... Am I getting too old for the Christmas spirit?
And then I realized that all but one of my friends moved away to study this year. My one remaining friend is busy studying too, so she only comes over a couple of times a month. I'm not too old for Christmas, nor am I depressed, I'm just sad and lonely because I spend 28 days a month alone... How did I not notice that until now? :huh:

Offline Loreofyore

• Dance N' Prance Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1251 on: December 20, 2018, 06:30:03 AM »
:cold:
It's so close to Christmas Eve, but I'm having a hard time feeling happy about it or getting in the holiday spirit. Could it be because of the unusually warm weather? Seasonal depression? Or could it be... Am I getting too old for the Christmas spirit?
And then I realized that all but one of my friends moved away to study this year. My one remaining friend is busy studying too, so she only comes over a couple of times a month. I'm not too old for Christmas, nor am I depressed, I'm just sad and lonely because I spend 28 days a month alone... How did I not notice that until now? :huh:
Aw! It's hard to be merry when you are missing people no matter the season. Maybe making some paper snowflakes to mail to the friend who moved away would help get into your holiday a little or making a photo montage of your happy times together to send on Christmas Eve? Going to the Mall is fun to see the kids see Santa, if you don’t have a mall you can check out one of Santa’s many professional youtube channels instead or the random vids these days of security cameras secretly catching that ‘jolly old elf’ in action on behalf of the younger family.
Your friends are likely a little lonely too and missing you this christmas, they just don’t have the ability to do as much about feeling that way if they haven’t free time or are stuck where they don’t know folk the same way they did back home. I know when my friends get busy they aren’t always able to communicate back right away how much they appreciated my keeping thinking of them and leaving messages they couldn’t return… it’s often weeks or months later I hear how much it had meant. Then I get busy and it goes in reverse sometimes… hectic world.
When it comes to blue holidays however I am superstitious about no other day of the year including Friday the thirteenth but beware December the twenty-third. Due to Christmas Eve my theory is it is the popular deadline for emotionally charged and not-thought-out arguments during a time of holiday stress. Dec. the 23rd is the day I unplug from everything and batten down my hatches while pretending I’m simply not there. If I can just get through the 23rd then usually everything is better by the next morning I swear… as if by a magic spell. Draw the shades, turn off the wringer, skip your messages, turn the tv on low and gather the unicorns round… get through the evil 23rd stress-fest and I can predict all the world is going to be somewhat nicer for Christmas again. :snowball:
Animals help too around the holidays... mine always has his own stocking up!

Offline banditpony

• マイリトルポニー
  • Trade Count: (+131)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • ♥ タカラ ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #1252 on: December 21, 2018, 06:33:04 AM »
Washed something that had smoke damage (had been cleaned by dry cleaners) and it caused everything else in the wash to smell terrible AND my new washer smells funky too now. :/ Gonna be so mad if the washer is ruined.

Phew. Running the washer multiple times on clean got rid of the smell. I think the clothes are ruined. -__- never knew smoke damage could be so nasty.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2018, 04:02:09 PM by banditpony »

:: my etsy :: 3DS FC 1735-9876-4867 // SW-8381-5856-2018

• Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1253 on: December 21, 2018, 12:56:41 PM »
it is raining and no snow for Christmas this year blah.

Offline LadyMoondancer

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+96)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.superpony.com
« Reply #1254 on: December 22, 2018, 11:52:27 AM »
Does anyone else have a friend who mentions their boyfriend in every sentence?  Like, okay girl, we get it.
Visit my Tumblr, Heck Yeah, Pony Scans!

Offline Beldarna

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/beldarna
« Reply #1255 on: December 22, 2018, 11:10:37 PM »
My eye eczema has returned, the day before christmas eve. It looks like I've applied red eyeshadow on my upper and lover eyelids really badly.. Luckily I have enough cortisone at home to handle it but it will take days for it to clear up :(.

Offline Miniature Sheep

• Crystal Dolphin Warrior
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Barry, you're so optimistic...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1256 on: December 23, 2018, 07:04:38 AM »
Every time Opera updates, it undoes my settings. I don't want the news on my speed dial page, I don't want autocomplete on, I just want my settings leaving the heck alone. :/

• Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1257 on: December 23, 2018, 03:03:13 PM »
I semi smooshed the gingerbread triple layer cake I got at work, not too badly though.

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #1258 on: December 23, 2018, 05:08:22 PM »
I feel baaaad! I was doing a system transfer from my daughter's 2ds to mine to get my two games and it deleted a ton of her pictures! I'm sooo stupid!

:nope: :crazy: :cloud:

At least her themes and games are still there. We hafta wait a whole week to transfer all her stuff back.
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline StrawberrySundance

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1259 on: December 23, 2018, 05:17:22 PM »
Decided to play some Um Jammer Lammy earlier on my PS2, got it down from my shelf, plugged my console in etc. and for some reason it began glitching and freezing on stage 2 and I couldn't go any further, the place where I buy my game always like to clean their discs and because of this half the time the games don't function correctly, so £40 went down the drain as well as one of my favourite PS1 games. Hopefully the store will refund me when I pop in. I luckily managed to find the game on the PS3 store for £3.99 so I'm super glad but, I really like having the disc/box rather than just a download :/
Also this version seems to have port lag

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal