collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: The trivial complaints thread  (Read 463997 times)

Offline Kiwi

• Hippity Hoppity Site Admin
  • Trade Count: (+20)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • ~ Squeewi ~
    • View Profile
    • Kiwi's Paradise
Re: The trivial complaints thread
« Reply #1110 on: October 09, 2018, 06:02:59 PM »
Oh SS :( it's awful when they leave, even more so when it's so sudden. Bunnies are so special. :bunny: Binky free Domino.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 Kiwi ref sheet :bunny: *BUNNIES* :bunny: Avatar: Thank you SDS!

Offline StrawberrySundance

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1111 on: October 09, 2018, 06:10:57 PM »
Oh SS :( it's awful when they leave, even more so when it's so sudden. Bunnies are so special. :bunny: Binky free Domino.

Thank you so much for your concern :hug:
He was only a baby too but he either had diabetes or kidney/heart failure, we couldn't properly pin point his problem. He was always so happy and bouncy he didn't show any signs of problems, I just wish I could of helped him more.

My mum said I just have to think of it as he left because he had done his job. He was there to see me through my GCSEs, he saw me pass and go to college and that he left because he wanted me to become independent.

Online Beldarna

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/beldarna
« Reply #1112 on: October 10, 2018, 10:48:59 PM »
It seems like I'm allergic to my wedding band :(. I got red and swollen underneath it and it itched like crazy. I called the goldsmith and asked if there was a possibility the white gold contained nickel as it's the only metal I react against but they told me it does not. I got advice on how to clean the ring and didn't wear it for a couple of days to let the finger heal. I wore it for 8 hours yesterday and took it off before going to bed and this morning the finger is red again. I feel so sad.

I had something similar with a ring (mine was a plain band made of tungsten), it was quite a tight-fitting ring and I think soap and water would get sort of trapped under it and not get dried properly, thus irritating the skin (I have eczema as well, so my skin gets irritated easily). I wore the ring threaded on a bracelet for a while to give my finger a chance to heal. It seemed to just sort itself out in the end and I'm wearing the ring now with no problems, I hope yours settles down too.

That is good to hear :). I am taking it off now everytime I wash my hands and cook food or something else which makes them dirty and require washing. I'm also not wearing it at night and see if it gets any better.

StrarberrySundance, I am so sorry for your loss. Loosing a pet is always tough :hug:

• Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1113 on: October 11, 2018, 12:54:34 AM »

StrarberrySundance, I am so sorry for your loss. Loosing a pet is always tough :hug:

Thank you so much :hug: I'm just heartbroken at the whole situation.

Another complaint; Got on the metro this morning, and we've just been told that trains to the airport are not running and are only going to a certain stop. I've been sitting here on the metro for 30 minutes now as multiple trains are attempting to get into the final station, I wish they had told us this before we all got on... :mad:

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #1114 on: October 11, 2018, 10:26:59 AM »
That awkward moment in an undergraduate lecture when you know the entire backhistory about mediaeval Japan the lecturer just gave is fundamentally wrong, but can't say anything because its just background material.
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1115 on: October 12, 2018, 04:06:23 PM »
I kept getting calls about a Mazda recall and I don't own a Mazda (and have never owned a Mazda) so I contacted Mazda Corporate about it because I assumed it was a scam and they should know about it.  Apparently the number that is contacting me is legitimate so now I feel a little bit bad about yelling at someone but not too bad because I had told them previously that the number was incorrect and that I didn't own a Mazda and that they needed to remove me from their calling list.  I should not have to contact Corporate Headquarters to get my name off a calling list.

Online Beldarna

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/beldarna
« Reply #1116 on: October 12, 2018, 10:17:17 PM »
Here's a fun one.. I might have a reaction issue with the air at my work and it's in a mall so I can't really do much about it. I finally told my gp about feeling super dry and being red in my face, enough that it wont hold any make up (it just goes off like water on a goose within a couple of hours). He suggested allergy but I brushed it away and said it's probably ecxema and he prescribed me with a face cream for that. It's not helping at all, and our talk did make me take notice of where and when my face begin to feel like burning and yep, within five minutes after I step in at work. So now I have to contact my GP again and ask how to conclude it and what to do about it from my end.

Offline Safflower

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Whatever shall I put here? (she/her)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1117 on: October 13, 2018, 07:55:24 AM »
Lots of hugs Strawberry :hug: I know it's hard when it's sudden.

。.:☆*:・~celestial ponies are best ponies~・:*☆:.
~thanks to the wonderful Griffin for my sig!~

• Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1118 on: October 13, 2018, 08:28:43 AM »
Thank you Safflower :hug:
It is really tough, but I'm trying my best to get through it, he's always in my heart.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2018, 08:31:22 AM by StrawberrySundance »

Offline Miniature Sheep

• Crystal Dolphin Warrior
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Barry, you're so optimistic...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1119 on: October 13, 2018, 09:20:55 AM »
I strained my hand playing the guitar, put some red tiger balm on it and that's done nothing whatsoever, other than making my hands smell of overpowering menthol - it still hurts and the balm has not done the hot, tingly thing it's meant to do. I don't know what's irking me more, the fact that the hot stuff is not doing the hot thing, or the fact that I managed to mess up my hand while writing a three-chord folk song. >_<

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1120 on: October 14, 2018, 08:33:46 PM »
The screen on my phone has decided to randomly go blank.  I guess it's time to upgrade.  I'm gonna miss those real buttons...

Offline Cactusflower

• Beddy Bye Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1121 on: October 14, 2018, 10:24:26 PM »
I want chocolate milk, but it's 10:30pm and I'm not leaving the house to go out in the cold.

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #1122 on: October 15, 2018, 08:34:21 AM »
It should not take 2 hours and a complete program reinstall to get a virus scanner to actually update.

Also, the weather is horrible. At least here it's just grey and spitting, though. Nottingham this morning was a bit wetter, but not as bad as yesterday. I guess autumn is here...

|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline tailrustedtealeaf

• Sparkly Seahorse Pony
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Why it ourple
    • View Profile
    • Tungler
« Reply #1123 on: October 15, 2018, 08:49:26 AM »
My stomach's been upset no matter what I eat. And I haven't seen a sunny day in a while, it's not usually this wet and dank out.

Sig by Starscout <3

Offline Miniature Sheep

• Crystal Dolphin Warrior
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Barry, you're so optimistic...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1124 on: October 15, 2018, 10:57:09 AM »
I hit my head against a metal rod at work, and had it not been for my glasses, I would've taken it in the eye as well. Really did not need that today! :really: At least it's a valid excuse to munch Soreen. Comfort food is required.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal