collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: The trivial complaints thread  (Read 466635 times)

Offline invaderhorizongreen

• Trade Count: (+130)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
Re: The trivial complaints thread
« Reply #1065 on: September 23, 2018, 11:07:36 AM »
Just a few cute and cool kickstarter projects and I dont have the Money.

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
  • Trade Count: (+69)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Orange ponies are the best.
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #1066 on: September 23, 2018, 04:17:40 PM »
My mom likes to complain. About everyone. When she's complaining about me, she says I don't talk to her and don't have any interests. Actually, I'm always trying to talk to her about my friends and interests, but she belittles them and tells me straight up that she doesn't care... Does it not count as long as we're not talking about her? :pout:

That's just like my mom too! I'm convinced she has narcissistic personality disorder.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed
Avatar and sig by Mione (offsite)

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1067 on: September 23, 2018, 08:23:10 PM »
My phone is suddenly not receiving text messages.  The last one to come through was on Tuesday.  I paid my bill on Wednesday, so I know that's not the reason.  My brother sent me one half an hour ago so I could see if it was working and it still hasn't come through.  If my phone company has stopped messaging services to my phone (it still has real buttons) then I'm going to be mad because they didn't notify me about it at all.   :mad:

Online Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #1068 on: September 24, 2018, 09:47:52 AM »
Waging the usual war with the doctoral school.

I think I am just going to go shout at them tomorrow. That usually works.

I asked them 2 weeks ago to have a letter of student status ready to collect at enrolment as I need it so I won't be charged council tax. Do they do this? Apparently not...

And the Doctoral School is way out from the rest of campus, so I have trouble finding it.

I really hate the Doctoral School. I miss the days of having things managed by the Registry, which actually bother to complete tasks within a reasonable period of time. Taught students are so lucky.
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline Miniature Sheep

• Crystal Dolphin Warrior
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Barry, you're so optimistic...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1069 on: September 26, 2018, 10:50:50 AM »
I treated myself to a couple of nice, small toy horses because I've had a beast of a time recently and just wanted a simple little thing to throw a bit of sunshine over the whole shaking-profusely-and-nearly-passing-out-from-stress thing and they've been entrusted to Hermes... I am honestly afraid for their wellbeing. :|
And according to the tracking, it's in Bolton. The temptation to send a message through the universe just going "Stop! I'll get on a train and pick it up myself!!!" is immense.
:drunk:

Offline StrawberrySundance

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1070 on: September 26, 2018, 11:00:17 AM »
I treated myself to a couple of nice, small toy horses because I've had a beast of a time recently and just wanted a simple little thing to throw a bit of sunshine over the whole shaking-profusely-and-nearly-passing-out-from-stress thing and they've been entrusted to Hermes... I am honestly afraid for their wellbeing. :|
And according to the tracking, it's in Bolton. The temptation to send a message through the universe just going "Stop! I'll get on a train and pick it up myself!!!" is immense.

Aww I hope you're okay :( please try not to get too stressed, take some time out to relax!

If I'm honest Hermes is not my top pick for deliveries either, they always seem to knock on the door, then run to my back garden, throw the parcel over the fence and drive away, they threw my flutter ponies over the fence the other week :blink:

Online Taffeta

• Colombian Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1071 on: September 28, 2018, 06:42:46 AM »
Hermes is such a mix of good and bad service, it's a total lottery. I hope your stuff is ok O.o.

My convener has roped me into doing revision sessions into April as well.

This would be fine, until I realised that because Easter is so late, our term dates are so messed up that I will have to travel back to London on the Easter bank holiday...which is when trains are often out for maintenance...OR pay triple the fare to travel anytime to get back in time.
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline bright rabbit 1

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Titan Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1072 on: September 28, 2018, 07:39:20 AM »
Selling Barbie dolls on Shpock  no interest in them, one person is a torment. Plus sold a Monster High bundle on there, and the buyer is a dealer.

Got another Monster High bundle on there and no one is interested in them.

Plus this Barbie bundle I wanted that had a rooted Ken that I was going to customise into an Attack on Titan character (the head was going to be Gunther's) has been brought; I just hope that I can get the other bundle with a Ken doll that was one that you can put wigs on so that my Keiji body doesn't have to be headless.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2018, 07:41:21 AM by bright rabbit 1 »

A mother pony can be protective of her young just like dogs.

Friend Code: SW-4221-8531-0056

Offline Miniature Sheep

• Crystal Dolphin Warrior
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Barry, you're so optimistic...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1073 on: September 28, 2018, 12:13:41 PM »

Aww I hope you're okay :( please try not to get too stressed, take some time out to relax!

If I'm honest Hermes is not my top pick for deliveries either, they always seem to knock on the door, then run to my back garden, throw the parcel over the fence and drive away, they threw my flutter ponies over the fence the other week :blink:

Thanks, I'm making it a priority to relax this weekend - starting with a nice cup of tea and a fluffy blanket. And wow, that is definitely not a conscientious way to deliver any kind of ponies, least of all delicate ones like flutter ponies - I hope they're alright!

Hermes is such a mix of good and bad service, it's a total lottery. I hope your stuff is ok O.o.

Very true, on a couple of occasions, Hermes have behaved and done their job properly, but most of the time the service has been pants. Fortunately, the horses are fine, so I had no need to worry.

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
  • Trade Count: (+69)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Orange ponies are the best.
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #1074 on: September 28, 2018, 07:04:37 PM »
Social Security sent me the most outdated and overly complicated crap to view my case file on a CD. Just... what?!

And THEY LOST MY FILE. My original file from 2001. So they attempted to "reconstruct" it in 2016. What?!?

Oh gee, they have to take my word that I totally had brain surgery. "This opinion has significant weight". Really?!! Do you think I have an 11 inch scar on my scalp for fashion reasons? WHAT?!!!

I think I need an attorney :dizzy:

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed
Avatar and sig by Mione (offsite)

Offline Beldarna

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/beldarna
« Reply #1075 on: September 28, 2018, 09:51:34 PM »
To add to everything else, we've got case-bearing clothes moths in the livingroom. They have appeared on the wall behind the couch every two days or so for the past week. I have no clue how we got them as we've not bought any new-old textiles in forever. The only thing I can think of is they came with dad and his girlfriend when they visited as they sat in the couch. I've been vacuuming the couch, wall behind it and floor beneath it everyday now. If they keep showing up I have to call the landlord.

Offline bright rabbit 1

• Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Titan Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1076 on: September 30, 2018, 09:52:37 AM »
Attack on Titan Episode 48 is delayed to be aired on the eighth of October. I don't know what to do!

A mother pony can be protective of her young just like dogs.

Friend Code: SW-4221-8531-0056

Online Taffeta

• Colombian Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1077 on: September 30, 2018, 11:22:20 AM »
Turned the PC on to write more detailed notes for my first EA History class. Yeah, I am a week ahead, but got distracted by pony stuff and still haven't cracked open the folder.

Sigh.
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline TornadoTwist

• Dabbles Pony
  • Author of MLP Merch
    • View Profile
« Reply #1078 on: September 30, 2018, 11:40:26 AM »
I feel like I'm living in constant stress. That every step I take, I'll take three back. I'm so scared all my projects will fail no matter how hard I try. I'm afraid I'll dissapoint everyone...

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1079 on: September 30, 2018, 03:57:15 PM »
Finally figured out how Paypal works for selling stuff.  So now I want to try and sell off my G3s...which means I have to dig them out and take pictures and then hope that people want them before the snow starts falling.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal