collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: The trivial complaints thread  (Read 463970 times)

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
Re: The trivial complaints thread
« Reply #1050 on: September 14, 2018, 06:02:34 AM »
Friend still not replying to her messages...worrying about her because I haven't heard from her since she had a pretty big deal academic assessment.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline invaderhorizongreen

• Trade Count: (+130)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1051 on: September 15, 2018, 10:01:12 AM »
I accidentally kicked the oak baseboard trim, hello broken toe.

Offline Miniature Sheep

• Crystal Dolphin Warrior
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Barry, you're so optimistic...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1052 on: September 16, 2018, 02:05:26 AM »
I had a dream last night about petting a lovely horse, a patchy brown-and-white one. I want to pet horses in real life too, dangit!

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #1053 on: September 17, 2018, 02:11:13 PM »
I went to a restaurant for lunch with family members today. I ordered a Ceaser salad with Ranch dressing but when my salad arrived it came with Ceaser dressing instead. I made a comment that I ordered Ranch dressing but one of my family members insisted that I ordered Ceaser dressing. To save the arguement I gave up and decided to eat the Ceaser dressing. Then another family member backed me up and said I had ordered Ranch dressing in the first place but by them I had already used the dressing.

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1054 on: September 20, 2018, 08:28:24 AM »
My knee hurts today.  The only reason for it I can think of is a possible change in the humidity, which would be good because it usually means rain and we could use the rain but I hate that it makes me hurt.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2018, 08:31:44 AM by Pokeyonekenobie »

Offline Taffeta

• Colombian Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1055 on: September 20, 2018, 11:59:17 AM »
It rained literally all day here today.

Sigh.

I guess it's really autumn tomorrow for real.
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline invaderhorizongreen

• Trade Count: (+130)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1056 on: September 20, 2018, 08:13:36 PM »
I got out too late to get an apple fritter doughnut, I really wanted one too.

Offline Taffeta

• Colombian Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1057 on: September 21, 2018, 03:40:55 AM »
It's the end of September. Which means! The university contract merrygoround begins. I wonder how many dud contract drafts I will see this week before they finally get all the details straight..?
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline Miniature Sheep

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1058 on: September 22, 2018, 05:06:53 AM »
Why are designer towels a thing? And why is it that a shop will have shelves upon shelves of overpriced DKNY towels, but no sign of a bale of ordinary, everyday, blue bathroom towels? Yeesh. (And it's not just the designer thing either, all of the towels were white or grey - is blue no longer a logical colour for bathrooms?) :pout:

Offline tailrustedtealeaf

• Sparkly Seahorse Pony
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Why it ourple
    • View Profile
    • Tungler
« Reply #1059 on: September 22, 2018, 05:16:17 AM »
I'm cramping up and I've got a 7 hour shift today. And I have a 7 hour shift...tomorrow? I'm really not used to these long shifts, I'm usually at 5-5.5. We were supposed to get less hours on the desk, too.

Sig by Starscout <3

Offline Taffeta

• Colombian Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1060 on: September 22, 2018, 09:11:39 AM »
Why are designer towels a thing? And why is it that a shop will have shelves upon shelves of overpriced DKNY towels, but no sign of a bale of ordinary, everyday, blue bathroom towels? Yeesh. (And it's not just the designer thing either, all of the towels were white or grey - is blue no longer a logical colour for bathrooms?) :pout:

Last year Dunelm had some excellent bundles of towels. So much so I ended up buying more than I needed :/ Maybe you need to try hunting out "Student" sale displays, because I've seen a few decent discounts in stores aimed at students starting at uni for the first time....

My trivial complaint...

Another day, another league defeat.

Also, I am not looking forward to what will be a manic day tomorrow, with two trips across London. If it weren't that my friend is leaving the UK permanently on Tuesday to go back to Israel, I really wouldn't attempt it ><

|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
  • Trade Count: (+69)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Orange ponies are the best.
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #1061 on: September 22, 2018, 04:40:14 PM »
I'm in so much pain all the time. I don't care that some people choose to abuse pain meds or don't question their doctors if they feel they're being overmedicated. Why should I be punished because of these people? Why can't I have actual pain medicine instead of larger doses of NSAIDs that are destroying my liver and causing more pain in my stomach???

Instagram | Facebook
Commissions are Closed
Avatar and sig by Mione (offsite)

Online Beldarna

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/beldarna
« Reply #1062 on: September 22, 2018, 11:33:42 PM »
Yesterday my dad and his girlfriend came to visit. As we talked the idea came up to go check out ikea as they still had not been there and since me and husband had talked about getting a new dresser to the hallway and we now had access to a car, we decided to buy it. First thing to go wrong is at the register we learnt we had missed one package and went to retireve it but it was not on the shelf. Upon asking the info desk we learnt it will come down from another stockroom this morning. So we went home with everything except this one which we will have to buy today. This time we have to take the bus, hoping it's not too heavy to carry.
Second thing going wrong is we decided to put the units we had together yesterday afternoon while being a bit tired and put in the wrong clam shells, plastic instead of metal in the bases. Upon removing the plastics they broke so now we have to get spare parts as well so we can put the drawers that goes into the dressers together.

Totally our fault everything, but so annoying still. I had hoped for a quiet pyjama day today, instead I'm dressed before 9 am a Sunday morning waiting for the bus back to Ikea. 

Offline Miniature Sheep

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1063 on: September 23, 2018, 01:13:53 AM »

Last year Dunelm had some excellent bundles of towels. So much so I ended up buying more than I needed :/ Maybe you need to try hunting out "Student" sale displays, because I've seen a few decent discounts in stores aimed at students starting at uni for the first time....

That's good advice, thank you very much! :) It would've been a more sensible idea for me to look out of town for towels, in retrospect - Macclesfield has a fair amount of trendy shops, but very little that caters to people who want something practical. There's a branch of Dunelm in Stockport so I'll be sure to check it out when I need something for the house in future.

Offline Luxrayx

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1064 on: September 23, 2018, 07:56:13 AM »
My mom likes to complain. About everyone. When she's complaining about me, she says I don't talk to her and don't have any interests. Actually, I'm always trying to talk to her about my friends and interests, but she belittles them and tells me straight up that she doesn't care... Does it not count as long as we're not talking about her? :pout:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal