collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: The trivial complaints thread  (Read 466751 times)

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
Re: The trivial complaints thread
« Reply #945 on: August 14, 2018, 02:31:00 AM »
I want chocolate and popcorn, I am out of both and it is too late in the day to get some, and pouring on top of that.   :mad:

Oh, stop it! Marks & Spencers (UK) sell little bags of Belgian-chocolate-covered toffee popcorn -
now I want some too!!  :lol: :lol: :P

M&S snacks are highly tempting. Their cookies are <3

Every room in my current hall is meant to have had a new shower head. I was told mine would be done yesterday.  Still waiting. ..
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
  • Trade Count: (+69)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Orange ponies are the best.
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #946 on: August 14, 2018, 09:50:23 AM »
My tooth hurts >_< It's a wisdom tooth but not the one that normally gives me trouble. I need dental care so badly but it's too risky with the implant in my head :(

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed
Avatar and sig by Mione (offsite)

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #947 on: August 14, 2018, 10:07:44 AM »
Why are Swedish Fish candies so addicting???  A friend at work bought me a huge bag and now I just want to eat the whole thing and I'm trying to stop eating so much sugar.   :freak:

Offline Beldarna

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/beldarna
« Reply #948 on: August 14, 2018, 11:15:51 AM »
I've always had short fragile nails that chip and break if I so much as breath on them so yesterday (first day of vacation) I spoiled myself by going to a nail salon to finally get some nails I dare to show in public. I got some pretty nails which I love and I can't stop looking at them.. they're so pretty at last and they even have nailpolish!!!! I've never had that before. They're not superlong, just a tiny bit above the fingers but I have had issues every since! Typing on the keyboard, using my phone, changing channels on the remote, swithing gears on my bike. I had to use my knuckle to flush the toilett and a pen to up my chapstick. I mean, they're not even that long and I can't do normal stuff! I paid so much money for them and I am not gonna remove them! But how do you do stuff with them?! :pout:

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
    • View Profile
« Reply #949 on: August 14, 2018, 02:06:53 PM »
I’ve been looking at getting replacements for two of my childhood toys I let go of many years ago. The toy line itself doesn’t seem too hard to find on Ebay although most toys are missing their very tiny accessories. Looking on sold auctions on Ebay I discover that I started looking a little later than I should have and several great deals (including one toy still in its original package) have been on these toys within the past month. I am slightly torn over whether I should start by buying other characters (the ones I’m looking for are not on Ebay right now)or if I should wait and see if the two I’m looking for will come up on Ebay again. There’s also a playset and several of the toys with their tiny accessories for sale but the playset is really big and my budget really tight right now.

Ponyfan
« Last Edit: August 14, 2018, 02:39:22 PM by Ponyfan »

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Harmonie

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Crazy Woodwind Lady
    • View Profile
« Reply #950 on: August 14, 2018, 06:28:22 PM »
I left my Switch's charge cable back at home, which I won't be going back to until Friday evening... So now I won't get to continue playing Okami HD much for a few days.  >_<

|My Collection|

Offline Safflower

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Whatever shall I put here? (she/her)
    • View Profile
« Reply #951 on: August 14, 2018, 06:40:58 PM »
An art program I use has the ability to share your drawings to the public, but you can still have them private (which is what I always have it set at.) I finished a sketch and tried to save it but it didn't work because I was missing a title. I tried to resave it, but it said "please do not spam, you must wait one minute between sharing drawings". I had both saves set on private. I'm totally try to spam myself.

。.:☆*:・~celestial ponies are best ponies~・:*☆:.
~thanks to the wonderful Griffin for my sig!~

Offline TornadoTwist

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Author of MLP Merch
    • View Profile
« Reply #952 on: August 14, 2018, 10:13:06 PM »
We've mailed Hasbro like three weeks ago to see if they want a small collaberation or something like that.

We got completely ignored. Never received a response...

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #953 on: August 15, 2018, 09:16:27 AM »
We've mailed Hasbro like three weeks ago to see if they want a small collaberation or something like that.

We got completely ignored. Never received a response...

Maybe the person who answers those is on vacation?  I once emailed a company (can't remember which one it was at this point) asking a question and they didn't respond for almost 6 months.  By the time they answered me I'd forgotten that I'd even asked!

Offline mlp4me

• Nanu Nanu Orkan Pony
  • Trade Count: (+111)
  • A Happy Pony Day To You!
    • View Profile
« Reply #954 on: August 15, 2018, 09:17:27 AM »
I've always had short fragile nails that chip and break if I so much as breath on them so yesterday (first day of vacation) I spoiled myself by going to a nail salon to finally get some nails I dare to show in public. I got some pretty nails which I love and I can't stop looking at them.. they're so pretty at last and they even have nailpolish!!!! I've never had that before. They're not superlong, just a tiny bit above the fingers but I have had issues every since! Typing on the keyboard, using my phone, changing channels on the remote, swithing gears on my bike. I had to use my knuckle to flush the toilett and a pen to up my chapstick. I mean, they're not even that long and I can't do normal stuff! I paid so much money for them and I am not gonna remove them! But how do you do stuff with them?! :pout:
I've kept my nails long since 1996; you adapt, it just takes time. You become more mindful of your hands when you have longer nails.

My complaint; two months now of the bottom & side of my foot hurting. I tried doing jumping jacks one evening; managed 50 of them. Next morning couldn't step on my left foot. I think I sprained my foot/ankle or dislocated a bone; now I suffer endlessly. (I had sprained that same ankle a decade ago and it took more than a year to fully heal...) Why...? I just want to be able to exercise....

G4 customs 4 sale
     Wants: Jamie Dornanvisitors can't see pics , please register or login
Hey, a girl can dream, right?

Offline banditpony

• マイリトルポニー
  • Trade Count: (+131)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • ♥ タカラ ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #955 on: August 15, 2018, 01:03:27 PM »
Stop telling me she's small because I am small. I am VERY average.

I am getting really mad hearing it. I might punch the next person who says it.

:: my etsy :: 3DS FC 1735-9876-4867 // SW-8381-5856-2018

Offline invaderhorizongreen

• Trade Count: (+130)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #956 on: August 15, 2018, 02:41:49 PM »
Trying to find all the small parts for my numerous play sets. As well as finding very obscure toys, but having no info on the net about them.

Offline Miniature Sheep

• Crystal Dolphin Warrior
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Barry, you're so optimistic...
    • View Profile
« Reply #957 on: August 15, 2018, 10:40:07 PM »
I was convinced that today is Friday, it's actually Thursday... and I have to go into town and do a load of stuff after work. Pssh. This calls for battenburg, there's nothing else for it. :pout:

Offline Harmonie

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Crazy Woodwind Lady
    • View Profile
« Reply #958 on: August 16, 2018, 05:44:59 AM »
My complaint; two months now of the bottom & side of my foot hurting. I tried doing jumping jacks one evening; managed 50 of them. Next morning couldn't step on my left foot. I think I sprained my foot/ankle or dislocated a bone; now I suffer endlessly. (I had sprained that same ankle a decade ago and it took more than a year to fully heal...) Why...? I just want to be able to exercise....

Could it be plantar fasciitis? Trust me, you want to get that checked and treated ASAP. I didn't, and now I'm really suffering. I'm worried about starting my new job because I'm going to be slow and in so much pain.

|My Collection|

Offline mlp4me

• Nanu Nanu Orkan Pony
  • Trade Count: (+111)
  • A Happy Pony Day To You!
    • View Profile
« Reply #959 on: August 16, 2018, 05:56:21 AM »
Could it be plantar fasciitis? Trust me, you want to get that checked and treated ASAP. I didn't, and now I'm really suffering. I'm worried about starting my new job because I'm going to be slow and in so much pain.
It's definitely inflamed, but it's more the upper left side of my foot. I literally rolled the top/side of my foot when it sprained it so I'm sure it will take months to calm down. At least my ankle has stopped cracking/popping all the time. (All from jumping jacks... grr) I get relief for short periods of time, but for the most of the time it's stiff (that and I can feel a bone moving sometimes). I'm not dying so no doctor. I read that I need to strengthen the muscles in my feet, so walking I've been doing and a lot of up and down on tip toes.  Slow recovery.

G4 customs 4 sale
     Wants: Jamie Dornanvisitors can't see pics , please register or login
Hey, a girl can dream, right?

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal