collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: The trivial complaints thread  (Read 465966 times)

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Re: The trivial complaints thread
« Reply #810 on: July 03, 2018, 02:34:58 PM »
I had a performance review today and managed to completely stress myself out over nothing.  At least it's over now. :faint:

Offline northstar3184

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #811 on: July 03, 2018, 07:18:47 PM »
I had a performance review today and managed to completely stress myself out over nothing.  At least it's over now. :faint:

Ugh.... I hate those too so I empathize.

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
  • Trade Count: (+69)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Orange ponies are the best.
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #812 on: July 03, 2018, 10:16:35 PM »
My dog got attacked by fire ants and we must be out of benadryl. I splashed ammonia on his leg so hopefully it'll be fine but now I've gotta stay up to keep an eye on him. At least I'm wide awake now.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed
Avatar and sig by Mione (offsite)

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
    • View Profile
« Reply #813 on: July 04, 2018, 01:55:33 PM »
My dog got attacked by fire ants and we must be out of benadryl. I splashed ammonia on his leg so hopefully it'll be fine but now I've gotta stay up to keep an eye on him. At least I'm wide awake now.

I hope your dog will be okay.

I’ve been a little sad today for no real reason.  I’m still having trouble coming up with ideas for my epic adventure story. I can think of ideas when I’m not able to write them down but by the time I sit down to write I can’t think of anything to add.

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Sky_Rocket_Sammie

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • "Rules of the road Sammy"-Dean Winchester
    • View Profile
« Reply #814 on: July 06, 2018, 06:52:07 AM »

Oh no! I've tangled with a few of those and the results are painful, hope he's feeling better.

It's early here (7 AM) and I need to vacuum today, been putting it off due to the hot weather. But I live in an apartment and don't want to be one of *those* neighbors. Who starts running appliances at an insane hour of the day.

Avi by Gizmo & Sig by Moonbreeze

Offline Miniature Sheep

• Crystal Dolphin Warrior
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Barry, you're so optimistic...
    • View Profile
« Reply #815 on: July 07, 2018, 12:30:03 AM »
A parcel I've been waiting for has been in England for 4 days now and according to the tracking, is still languishing in Langley HWDC - not the Langley just up the road from me, the Langley at the opposite end of the country. I hope it hasn't been lost in the sorting centre. I know there are more important things in the world than sodalite rune stones but even so, I've worked hard for that treat! :/

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
  • Trade Count: (+69)
  • Orange ponies are the best.
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #816 on: July 07, 2018, 05:40:26 AM »
I hope your dog will be okay.

Oh no! I've tangled with a few of those and the results are painful, hope he's feeling better.

He's fine ^.^ Just a bit itchy.

I always panic dealing with fire ants since I'm deathly allergic to them myself.

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed
Avatar and sig by Mione (offsite)

Offline Harmonie

• Dabbles Pony
  • Crazy Woodwind Lady
    • View Profile
« Reply #817 on: July 07, 2018, 08:03:26 AM »
Went down to the laundromat like I always do Saturday mornings, and discovered that a single lady had taken every single washer at once. I'm half tempted to go talk to the apartment management about it.

If it had been multiple people, I'd just call bad luck on my part (usually no one is in there on Saturday mornings). But for one individual to take up the whole laundromat at once? It's just inconsiderate beyond belief. I also know we're not supposed to do that... But my experience with going to any form of management about people being so inconsiderate has never gotten me anywhere, so I wonder if I should even bother.

|My Collection|

Offline invaderhorizongreen

• Trade Count: (+130)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #818 on: July 07, 2018, 09:10:19 AM »
I had a customer try to help me push carts, I fell on my rope for them, now I have a nasty bruise near my armpit. As well as a messed up elbow too, I may have inflamed the tendon, or bothered the fluid sack near it. I have a brace on, and will ice it again later.

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #819 on: July 07, 2018, 01:15:10 PM »
People who complain that they have no peace of mind, while they literally sit there and attempt to start a bloody argument out of the blue. I mean, I'm argumentative too, but don't cause a ****storm and then blame it on another person when you are the only one who has been throwing a tantrum and throwing your weight around for the past few hours when everyone else has been quiet and calm. I told her that too. She didn't like it at all.
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline northstar3184

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #820 on: July 07, 2018, 02:49:23 PM »
Went down to the laundromat like I always do Saturday mornings, and discovered that a single lady had taken every single washer at once. I'm half tempted to go talk to the apartment management about it.

If it had been multiple people, I'd just call bad luck on my part (usually no one is in there on Saturday mornings). But for one individual to take up the whole laundromat at once? It's just inconsiderate beyond belief. I also know we're not supposed to do that... But my experience with going to any form of management about people being so inconsiderate has never gotten me anywhere, so I wonder if I should even bother.

Very rude indeed. She should do one load at a time.

Offline Sky_Rocket_Sammie

• Mommy & Baby Pony
  • "Rules of the road Sammy"-Dean Winchester
    • View Profile
« Reply #821 on: July 07, 2018, 03:51:02 PM »

That is rude, hope you can get your laundry done.

Avi by Gizmo & Sig by Moonbreeze

Offline Harmonie

• Dabbles Pony
  • Crazy Woodwind Lady
    • View Profile
« Reply #822 on: July 07, 2018, 07:34:04 PM »

Very rude indeed. She should do one load at a time.

Or two, at most. I always do two, but never exceed that amount. I feel like its fair - there are eight washers in the laundromat, so I'm only taking up a fourth. This morning two of the washers were out of function, though, leaving only six. And that lady was using all six! >.<

That is rude, hope you can get your laundry done.

Thanks, everything worked out in the end. I was just really frustrated because not only was it inconsiderate, but it really hurts me to walk due to some medical issues right now, so I couldn't just walk back to my place and wait, I had to sit there and wait for thirty minutes for washers to clear. I wasn't prepared for it at all, I hadn't had my breakfast or anything.

The good thing was somehow she didn't take up all of the driers (I'm not sure how that worked out) and I was able to move my clothes to the driers immediately after they were done in the washers.

|My Collection|

Offline TornadoTwist

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Author of MLP Merch
    • View Profile
« Reply #823 on: July 09, 2018, 09:43:36 AM »
Agh I hate contest where people actually have to vote and most votes wins. I feel like it can get rigged so quickly and that people with the larger fanbases have a much higher change than that of less-popular artist. It doesn't feel fair, like it's more about the popularity than the art itself. :/

Offline tailrustedtealeaf

• Sparkly Seahorse Pony
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Why it ourple
    • View Profile
    • Tungler
« Reply #824 on: July 09, 2018, 10:03:19 AM »
Since my 8 hour car ride, I've had the most annoying slight vertigo!
Agh I hate contest where people actually have to vote and most votes wins. I feel like it can get rigged so quickly and that people with the larger fanbases have a much higher change than that of less-popular artist. It doesn't feel fair, like it's more about the popularity than the art itself. :/
That's sadly how it is with most contests. It'd be nice if there were a more anonymous way of displaying entries for voting, or if more people from outside of circles were able to cast votes.

Sig by Starscout <3

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal