collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: The trivial complaints thread  (Read 464022 times)

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
  • Trade Count: (+69)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Orange ponies are the best.
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
Re: The trivial complaints thread
« Reply #735 on: June 05, 2018, 04:19:34 PM »
Had to take our bunny to the vet, she's staying overnight for tests (has kidney stones but need the test results to see how best to proceed for treatment). Seeing her empty pen at home is so strange.

Not to mention the bill (and just when we thought things were settled).

I hope she gets well soon, Kiwi!

It was 91 at 8 o'clock this morning. I'm so sick of living here. ...and I made a new page :mad:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Instagram | Facebook
Commissions are Closed
Avatar and sig by Mione (offsite)

Offline kestral_kitsune

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • "We're all Mad here."
    • View Profile
    • my deviantart
« Reply #736 on: June 05, 2018, 05:06:17 PM »
i got a gangling cyst removed this morning on my right wrist and pain meds aren't working and the incision is itchy and i'm supposed to keep my wrist straight and do you know how hard that is with out a brace? i don't know why they didn't give me a brace D: this is hard to type out one handed  i have a left handed brace upside down to try and keep it stablized
art page
Kestral ref!!   want list
designs for sale and commission information

thanks to SDS for my sig

Offline Beldarna

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/beldarna
« Reply #737 on: June 06, 2018, 12:23:33 AM »
Had to take our bunny to the vet, she's staying overnight for tests (has kidney stones but need the test results to see how best to proceed for treatment). Seeing her empty pen at home is so strange.

Not to mention the bill (and just when we thought things were settled).

Oooh, it's so worrysome when the little ones are sick. I keep my fingers crossed it all goes well and the treatment chosen is an easy one.

Offline Miniature Sheep

• Crystal Dolphin Warrior
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Barry, you're so optimistic...
    • View Profile
« Reply #738 on: June 08, 2018, 09:10:05 AM »
I thought I saw a herdwick up in Bollington today and got really excited because they're my favourite sheep. Turns out is was actually a dark brown sheep grazing and a white one standing a short way away with its head up, so at a glance they looked like a brown sheep with a white head. :P

Offline Beldarna

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/beldarna
« Reply #739 on: June 08, 2018, 11:11:07 PM »
Got woken up at 5am by someone banging on my livingroom window. In my drowsiness I thought it was my boyfriend who had lost his keys, never mind his shift ends at 7 am and he would've called me. So up I went, looked out the window and saw none. Walked to the kitchenwindow to see if anyone stood outside the door to the complex. None. Went back to bed and tried to sleep but by now the cats were awake and demanded breakfast.. byebye sleep.

Online Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #740 on: June 09, 2018, 02:44:20 AM »
Got woken up at 5am by someone banging on my livingroom window. In my drowsiness I thought it was my boyfriend who had lost his keys, never mind his shift ends at 7 am and he would've called me. So up I went, looked out the window and saw none. Walked to the kitchenwindow to see if anyone stood outside the door to the complex. None. Went back to bed and tried to sleep but by now the cats were awake and demanded breakfast.. byebye sleep.

Can relate. Noisy students giggling and stamping up the hallway at ungodly hours...normal routine on a Saturday morning after late night returns. Wouldn't mind except I am trying to regulate my own sleeping hours so I can focus on reediting my thesis for draft submission later this month. Hopefully soon most of them move out...

Also still unsure what I am doing next year. University site is messing up with GTA applications, and they're not answering their email. I don't know about funding, I don't know where I am living, or anything right yet. And my professor, who has had three sections of my work in his possession to read since February/March...has not yet read them. Sigh. Universities are so great.
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
    • View Profile
« Reply #741 on: June 09, 2018, 12:58:50 PM »
One of the water bed heaters is broken and when I went to the store to get another, the store was sold out. The sales clerk said they could order one and that it will "only take 10-12 days"  for it to come in . Waterbeds can get cold if you don't have a water heater and she continued to make comments strange comments like "Why do you need a heater? It's hot outside"

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Online Taffeta

• Colombian Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #742 on: June 09, 2018, 02:06:00 PM »
Today was clearly Idiots Go Out In Public day.

Aside from the really rude guy playing his very bad music out loud on the bus for a good 30 minutes, I almost got run over by someone who decided they wanted to drive over the zebra crossing while I was still crossing it - in front of them. I am pretty sure the law, and if not the law, the highway code states that if a pedestrian has a foot on the crossing, driving over it is illegal. I was halfway across it and just about to cross in front of them when they decided it was time to drive away. I don't think they were paying attention, but they also could not be bothered to apologise.

People like that should not be allowed out, let alone allowed to drive.
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
  • Trade Count: (+69)
  • Orange ponies are the best.
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #743 on: June 09, 2018, 05:05:11 PM »
I'm so tired of being tired...  :zzz:

Instagram | Facebook
Commissions are Closed
Avatar and sig by Mione (offsite)

Offline invaderhorizongreen

• Trade Count: (+130)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #744 on: June 09, 2018, 05:27:12 PM »

Aside from the really rude guy playing his very bad music out loud on the bus for a good 30 minutes, I almost got run over by someone who decided they wanted to drive over the zebra crossing while I was still crossing it - in front of them. I am pretty sure the law, and if not the law, the highway code states that if a pedestrian has a foot on the crossing, driving over it is illegal. I was halfway across it and just about to cross in front of them when they decided it was time to drive away. I don't think they were paying attention, but they also could not be bothered to apologise.

I deal with that working in a parking lot all day, I did get hit once.

Online Taffeta

• Colombian Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #745 on: June 10, 2018, 09:58:59 AM »

I deal with that working in a parking lot all day, I did get hit once.

That sucks :/
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #746 on: June 12, 2018, 07:58:06 AM »
A website that used to be free isn't free anymore.  It isn't expensive, but now I'm wondering if I still want to use it.  I use it for work and because I contribute content, my account is free but other people have to pay for it now and I didn't want people to have to pay for the content I contribute.  But I still use the content I've contributed (I replace artwork for DVDs and CDs at the library where I work) so having it saved online is helpful and makes it easy to locate. 

Offline MerryAnvil

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
  • The Resident Blacksmith Pony
    • View Profile
    • Jordan's Pony Corner
« Reply #747 on: June 12, 2018, 08:31:56 AM »
I can't go out with my family on our weekly outing today because this stupid plumber, who's kinda not been on top of things for the past week, ignored our request to actually call and give notice before showing up, and just showed up as we were getting ready to leave. Now we're stuck here all day, according to him. I really look forward to our outings because I don't get to leave the house much with all our animals and the farm-related stuff we have to do during the day, so this sucks. Figures the one day of the week my family gets to go out and enjoy ourselves would be the day he shows up unannounced.

Avatar by Shaiyeh, sig by SquarePeg! <3 Check out my pony website here!

Offline Miniature Sheep

• Crystal Dolphin Warrior
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Barry, you're so optimistic...
    • View Profile
« Reply #748 on: June 12, 2018, 02:31:46 PM »
The bus I take to work today was 35 minutes late. Fortunately the manager is alright just so long as you call ahead and let him know what's going on, so it wasn't anything that could jeopardise my job, but I really hate being late, it doesn't make that good of an impression. Luckily I was able to get my frustration out by drilling holes in things for most of the day. ;D

Online Taffeta

• Colombian Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #749 on: June 13, 2018, 12:00:32 AM »
The bus I take to work today was 35 minutes late. Fortunately the manager is alright just so long as you call ahead and let him know what's going on, so it wasn't anything that could jeopardise my job, but I really hate being late, it doesn't make that good of an impression. Luckily I was able to get my frustration out by drilling holes in things for most of the day. ;D

Yay for British buses. I remember one time where one of the buses round by us didn't turn up for 2 hours...

So I tried to apply for academic teaching on Friday and the site was messing up. I emailed HR, and no reply. Today I get a reminder to complete my applications. I can't. They haven't fixed the problem yet. If they have time to tell me to do that, they have time to read and reply to my email. Meanwhile, deadline is approaching...

|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal