collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: The trivial complaints thread  (Read 465756 times)

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
  • Trade Count: (+69)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Orange ponies are the best.
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
Re: The trivial complaints thread
« Reply #375 on: December 10, 2017, 11:14:29 PM »
I hate my bed. It's so uncomfortable and the springs pop.

edit: I also hate when I make a new page!  >_<
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed
Avatar and sig by Mione (offsite)

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: December 11, 2017, 07:55:59 PM »
I ordered two Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 Star Lord Funko Pop Bobble heads for some customs (I needed their heads more than their bodies) and I can't use one of them because it's the chaser variant.   

Offline glitterball

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Be kind and sparkly!
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: December 11, 2017, 11:29:10 PM »
Visited parents yesterday, ate some lovley dinner (cottage pie) but today have awoken smelling of garlic!! (Dad's fault for adding more ingredients to the pan.)  :devious:

Also - awoke to find my kid had grabbed her soft toys and blanket + had camped on top of my legs overnight  :huh:  Still, she's warm + snuggly + it is so cute (even though I have dead legs now!) Husband has a bad cold so is sleeping in another room  :cool:

Offline HelloGoodbye

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: December 13, 2017, 11:11:04 AM »
Yesterday was my birthday and while it was overall good, I've never had more people forget about it or ignore it  :(  Even someone who I've known for nearly 20 years and consider family forgot, and she was pretty mean to me on top of it because she was in a lousy mood.  Like I said, the day was otherwise very nice, but I'd be lying if I said that it didn't sting quite a bit.  I'm trying not to let her ruin it, but whenever I think of the day the first thing I think of is how darn nasty she was for no good reason  :pout:

Thanks to Nence for my adoptable!

Offline invaderhorizongreen

• Trade Count: (+130)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: December 13, 2017, 05:39:08 PM »
We had a -6 wind chill last night, and today it felt like a high of 2 outside.

Offline glitterball

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • Be kind and sparkly!
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: December 13, 2017, 09:20:44 PM »
Yesterday was my birthday ...

Many happy (belated) returns!  :tort: :party:

Offline BethyVic

• Let It Be/Peace & Love Pony
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • There is still a light that shines on me
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: December 13, 2017, 09:49:56 PM »
My mom wrote me a rather large check, as I was walking into the bank to deposit it, it blew out of my purse and into another parking lot. It was 17 degrees today.  It turns out she can cancel the check and write me a new one.  However, it happened after another driver gave me the finger.  So it made me sad.
[email protected]

*Looking for MOC Starflash and her comb loose, MOC Peppermint Crunch and MOC Sky Rocket (sparkle) all US versions*

Offline northstar3184

• Trade Count: (+15)
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: December 14, 2017, 12:16:50 AM »
Yesterday was my birthday and while it was overall good, I've never had more people forget about it or ignore it  :(  Even someone who I've known for nearly 20 years and consider family forgot, and she was pretty mean to me on top of it because she was in a lousy mood.  Like I said, the day was otherwise very nice, but I'd be lying if I said that it didn't sting quite a bit.  I'm trying not to let her ruin it, but whenever I think of the day the first thing I think of is how darn nasty she was for no good reason  :pout:

I wonder if maybe she had something stressing her out.
Happy belated birthday.

Offline Beldarna

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/beldarna
« Reply #383 on: December 14, 2017, 01:13:35 AM »

Happy Belated Birthday!
I am unfortunaly very used to people forgetting my birthday. As a kid mom used to call our relatives to remind them but understandably stopped when I became an adult. Still it hurts every time.. Birthdays are supppose to be happy events. I am glad you still had a nice day, but yeah. I know the feeling. :hug:

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: December 14, 2017, 05:58:31 AM »

I am so sorry. People often forget my birthday as well. I used to get sad because in high school I had two classmates that had birthdays right before mine and all of our classmates made a big deal out of their birthdays but when mine came I was lucky if anyone remembered it.  My mom came up to school one year and decorated my locker for my birthday because I told her the other girls got theirs decorated but no one remembered to do mine. The last time I tried to have a birthday party in high school  only two people came.

I am sorry about your friend hurting you so deeply on your birthday. I cried myself to sleep one year because the person that I considered my very best friend and part of the family didn’t call or acknowledge my birthday. I found out later it was because she was angry about something I had said months earlier and her way of dealing with it was just to ignore me.

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Luxrayx

• Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: December 14, 2017, 09:10:40 AM »
Me and a friend bought some cacti with flowers on them as a present for another friend. We thought the flowers looked fake, but since the cacti had labels that said to water them and stuff, we figured they were real... except the flowers, which I now see have just been hot glued on, and I can't return them because the store won't accept plants :(
I may have to toughen up and complain...

Offline invaderhorizongreen

• Trade Count: (+130)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: December 14, 2017, 05:25:03 PM »
Me and a friend bought some cacti with flowers on them as a present for another friend. We thought the flowers looked fake, but since the cacti had labels that said to water them and stuff, we figured they were real... except the flowers, which I now see have just been hot glued on, and I can't return them because the store won't accept plants :(
I may have to toughen up and complain...

That is incredibly deceptive , I would raise a stink over that, it is almost borderline fraud and such.

Offline Luxrayx

• Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: December 15, 2017, 09:41:11 AM »
Today has been so weird. My scanner won't work, photoshop won't work properly, some of the documents on my computer are gone, and my friends have been acting weird too. I feel like I'm stuck in a dream where everything is slightly off.

Offline Miniature Sheep

• Crystal Dolphin Warrior
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Barry, you're so optimistic...
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: December 16, 2017, 02:16:28 AM »
Rude people at the merch table at gigs always grind my gears. I'm sure the folks organising the whole do would've been sensible enough to ensure that they have enough shirts for everybody, I don't see why people feel the need to push and shove. -_-

Offline Beldarna

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/beldarna
« Reply #389 on: December 16, 2017, 04:29:22 AM »
I took part in a flashmob for a charity event and filmed it. I tried to uppload it in the commentsection of a thread I created about it on my very own page on facebook. It was approved and available to be viewed. Just, it's not showing up. Only place I can access it is on the list of events and in saved posts. It has a padlock, and I can't edit as I don't have authorisation for it and I don't understand why.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal