collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: The trivial complaints thread  (Read 465907 times)

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Re: The trivial complaints thread
« Reply #330 on: November 18, 2017, 08:12:46 AM »
Popped my knee last night bad enough that I couldn't move for about five minutes after it happened. (And I swore in front of my parents and my two little nephews.  Oops. :blush:  I'm supposed to be the good one that doesn't say things like that  :P)  It isn't sore this morning but it looks a little swollen and it feels stiff if I bend it or try to straighten it too far.  A 95 degree angle is about where it starts to feel stiff.  I just hope I didn't do anything really bad to it, especially because it doesn't actually hurt unless I bend it really wrong. :wonder: So now I get to sit around today and let it rest. 

Offline bright rabbit 1

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Titan Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: November 18, 2017, 09:59:08 AM »
Playing my Dragon Age Origins PS3 game, it froze on me. Got to restart the part I'm on all over again.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

A mother pony can be protective of her young just like dogs.

Friend Code: SW-4221-8531-0056

Offline glitterball

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • Be kind and sparkly!
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: November 18, 2017, 10:48:58 AM »
Popped my knee last night bad enough that I couldn't move for about five minutes after it happened. (And I swore in front of my parents and my two little nephews.  Oops. :blush:  I'm supposed to be the good one that doesn't say things like that  :P)  It isn't sore this morning but it looks a little swollen and it feels stiff if I bend it or try to straighten it too far.  A 95 degree angle is about where it starts to feel stiff.  I just hope I didn't do anything really bad to it, especially because it doesn't actually hurt unless I bend it really wrong. :wonder: So now I get to sit around today and let it rest.

Ouch not nice - and oops at the sweary moment!  :blush:

Took my kid to wear herself out at the indoor-play place this afternoon - job done!
My husband spent all day volunteering with a bunch of pals to renovate a church shed to become a food-bank centre - he is worn out too! They are both downstairs snuggled on the sofa under a blanket watching the live action Cinderella movie.

I am not in the mood to watch it, though! Maybe hormones... dunno...

That leaves me on my lonesome upstairs, browsing on my laptop, but it's ok  ;)

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: November 18, 2017, 11:06:31 AM »
Thanks Northstar and glitterball.

Post Merge: November 18, 2017, 11:07:35 AM

We all slip in moments of pain. Some more then others. :p
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline northstar3184

• Trade Count: (+15)
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: November 18, 2017, 04:23:25 PM »

I hope the pain has subsided. Also, you're fully justified in your slip up.

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: November 20, 2017, 11:30:02 AM »
I am going to Freakin Hurt Walmart! I bought a stupid prepaid money card and can't even activate the bloody thing because it keeps telling me I entered an Invalid Birthdate! So I call walmart to find out wtf is going on and they give me a number for the same, worthles, PoC automated voice system with NO actual customer support whatsoever and it tells me to activate the bloody thing online. Umm hello?! If I could activate it online Morons, I wouldn't be calling this useless number now would I? Grr! So frustrated!  :argh:

Offline tulagirl

• Trade Count: (+110)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: November 20, 2017, 11:48:41 AM »
I am going to Freakin Hurt Walmart! I bought a stupid prepaid money card and can't even activate the bloody thing because it keeps telling me I entered an Invalid Birthdate! So I call walmart to find out wtf is going on and they give me a number for the same, worthles, PoC automated voice system with NO actual customer support whatsoever and it tells me to activate the bloody thing online. Umm hello?! If I could activate it online Morons, I wouldn't be calling this useless number now would I? Grr! So frustrated!  :argh:
Oh for goodness sakes.  No good words for this.

Tulagirl's 2019 Wanted List
Thank you Sapphire Rain for my Siggy!
I need Good Weather's Glasses please PM me if you are selling.

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: November 20, 2017, 11:55:37 AM »
Oh for goodness sakes.  No good words for this.

Agreed. I'm going to ask my boyfriend to try it, because I swear to the Gods, if I have to drag my sick, sorry, butt down To Walmart in the cold, the words coming outta my mouth will make South Park look tame!
« Last Edit: November 20, 2017, 12:00:52 PM by Leave a Whisper »

Offline glitterball

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Be kind and sparkly!
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: November 20, 2017, 12:20:17 PM »
Agreed. I'm going to ask my boyfriend to try it, because I swear to the Gods, if I have to drag my sick, sorry, butt down To Walmart in the cold, the words coming outta my mouth will make South Park look tame!

Hehe, would love to be a fly on the wall for that
*sits back and munches popcorn*

anyway, it's a bummer, I hope you get it resolved soon!  :)

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: November 20, 2017, 12:40:17 PM »

Hehe, would love to be a fly on the wall for that
*sits back and munches popcorn*

anyway, it's a bummer, I hope you get it resolved soon!  :)

Me too. I want to get my grandma's christmas present to her before christmas and the gift can only be gotten online. :(

Offline glitterball

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Be kind and sparkly!
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: November 20, 2017, 01:10:03 PM »
Me too. I want to get my grandma's christmas present to her before christmas and the gift can only be gotten online. :(

Urgh, I hate it when it gets awkward like that. Maybe going in-store and not leaving until THEY call head-office (or wherever) to get is resolved will be the quickest way to sort this card out. Or maybe for them to do a one-off store order to get the web-only order to you?  >_<

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: November 20, 2017, 01:21:56 PM »
I may have to do that glitterball. Hopefully I'll be able to calm down first. I'm sick and extra cranky today.

I wanna get my grandma one of those neat, lost item trackers. She is always losing her keys and this would be super helpful to her. I could also ask one of my relatives to order it for me and I'll send them the dough to buy it?

« Last Edit: November 20, 2017, 01:29:20 PM by Leave a Whisper »

Offline glitterball

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Be kind and sparkly!
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: November 20, 2017, 01:54:39 PM »
I may have to do that glitterball. Hopefully I'll be able to calm down first. I'm sick and extra cranky today.

I wanna get my grandma one of those neat, lost item trackers. She is always losing her keys and this would be super helpful to her. I could also ask one of my relatives to order it for me and I'll send them the dough to buy it?

That's a good plan-B... but make sure you somehow get your pre-paid card-money back too (although I know you are in a rush to get your Grandma's gift in good time).

I have a love/hate relationship with pre-paid gift cards - usually received as birthday gifts, I make a rule to spend them ASAP as I will only go on to forget about them and some go "stale" after a few months / year. This means I end up spending them on stuff that I didn't really want, or on boring (but useful) household things, just spending for the sake of not losing the money!  :lol:

Offline Beldarna

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/beldarna
« Reply #343 on: November 22, 2017, 01:00:53 AM »
A couple of years ago Black Friday was unheard of in Sweden. Then people started to pick up about it and order things online from overseas so of course the retailers here had to jump on it. This year they're taking it too far in my opinion. Many stores have a so called Black Week with huge sales since Monday. My own chain is starting tomorrow and going until Monday (forget Black Friday and Cybermonday, we have Blackthursdaytomonday). I just feel like it's insane that we didn't only adopt an insane shoppingconcept, we managed to make it worse. .

Offline bright rabbit 1

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Titan Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: November 22, 2017, 02:11:10 AM »
Can't find my Disney Infinity figures of Anakin Skywalker, and Ansoka.

My Little Custom is sold out of the nylon hair I need for some of my ponies.

A mother pony can be protective of her young just like dogs.

Friend Code: SW-4221-8531-0056

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal