collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: The trivial complaints thread  (Read 465648 times)

Offline bright rabbit 1

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Titan Pony
    • View Profile
Re: The trivial complaints thread
« Reply #300 on: November 02, 2017, 02:21:17 AM »
I was supposed to get my Amiibo figure of Chrom on Tuesday (Halloween) from Anazon.co.uk, but it won't come now till next Tuesday because they was a problem with the delivery. Amazon is getting on my nerves, I never ever will do the £20 for super free delivery from them. I rather buy items from them that are just free delivery from a third party seller.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

A mother pony can be protective of her young just like dogs.

Friend Code: SW-4221-8531-0056

Offline bright rabbit 1

• Titan Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: November 03, 2017, 04:20:36 AM »
Not happy with Disney Store Deluxe Doll Set, because it's Tangled the Series (thought the animated series was weird looking, but the dolls are as well).

Why couldn't they do the one that started it all into a deluxe doll set, or Picahontas? Or other Disney Princess movies that are underrated like Princess and the Frog, Mulan, Aladdin (counted this as underrated but I've already got the Deluxe Doll Set)?

Just because Rapunzel is the 50th Movie, doesn't mean that it gets a Deluxe Doll Set, while other movies haven't.

Offline glitterball

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • Be kind and sparkly!
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: November 03, 2017, 11:58:22 AM »
Oh, speaking of deluxe doll sets, why did Disney Store stop selling the Cinderella + Stepsisters set.... and the Ariel/Vanessa/etc doll set? I did manage to buy them second-hand  last year but, oh my goodness, have you seen how much they sell for now on E-B?!?

Offline Beldarna

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/beldarna
« Reply #303 on: November 08, 2017, 05:08:13 AM »
Had to cancel plans due to the bank withdrawing fees from my account with no notification whatsoever. Suddenly my balance was on minus. :(

Offline Luxrayx

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: November 08, 2017, 08:45:10 AM »
I have a headache. No exceptions. It isn't always unbearable, some days I barely notice it at all, but it's always there. I never gave it much thought when I was a kid, because I thought this is just how it feels to exist. Only after my mom told me most people only have a few headaches a year, I can't stop thinking about how unfair it is that I should be in pain all the time if no one else is.
I know I should just talk to a doctor about it, but I'm afraid of what the problem might be. Either it's something serious that I can't just ignore, or it's something relatively trivial like dehydration and I'm getting worked up over nothing. So instead of facing my fears so I can fix them, I'm choosing to be miserable and feel sorry for myself just like I always do :pout:

Offline Littlesparklepony

• Trade Count: (+69)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: November 08, 2017, 09:15:42 AM »
My new dentist was careless and didn´t know about my fear of dentists.  :pout:

Offline Chrissytree

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+266)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Weebly Pony Sales
« Reply #306 on: November 08, 2017, 09:52:11 AM »
I'm waiting to have physiotherapy on my hip. I was told they'd call to do a triage assessment "to speed up the process." Well it's been three weeks and no call so I rang my Dr. They said the triage is running at about a month right now and that's even before you get put on the waiting list for actual physio! I can't even walk my dog without suffering for it the next day.

Offline bright rabbit 1

• Titan Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: November 09, 2017, 02:50:56 PM »
Oh, speaking of deluxe doll sets, why did Disney Store stop selling the Cinderella + Stepsisters set.... and the Ariel/Vanessa/etc doll set? I did manage to buy them second-hand  last year but, oh my goodness, have you seen how much they sell for now on E-B?!?

As for the deluxe doll sets they only gave them out for a year (2016 was the year I got my Beauty and the Beast set, they finished selling it on January 2017)

Yes I've have, trying to see if I can get the dolls separate but they cost too much.

Offline glitterball

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Be kind and sparkly!
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: November 09, 2017, 11:40:31 PM »

As for the deluxe doll sets they only gave them out for a year (2016 was the year I got my Beauty and the Beast set, they finished selling it on January 2017)

Yes I've have, trying to see if I can get the dolls separate but they cost too much.

The stepsisters or stepmother alone and undressed - I've seen them go for over £50 each!  :shocked:
As for Vanessa - OMG...  -_-
I am so lucky to have got them when I did.

I saw someone do a dark-hair re-root of an Aurora doll (keeping the violet eyes, darkened + re-defined the eyebrows to look more devious) and they did a very good job of making a Vanessa custom.
 :art:

Trivial complaint - glitter - I love it - but HATE THE MESS after handling it. I decorated some cheap, plain baubles yesterday - they turned out great, but ugh, even trying my best to be tidy and I STILL get twinkly dust everywhere...  >_<

Offline Chrissytree

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+266)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Weebly Pony Sales
« Reply #309 on: November 10, 2017, 01:47:50 PM »

Trivial complaint - glitter - I love it - but HATE THE MESS after handling it. I decorated some cheap, plain baubles yesterday - they turned out great, but ugh, even trying my best to be tidy and I STILL get twinkly dust everywhere...  >_<

You can send your enemy a glitter filled card! There's a site somewhere that does it for you so when they open the card they get glitter everywhere! It's evil!

Offline glitterball

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Be kind and sparkly!
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: November 10, 2017, 11:04:57 PM »

You can send your enemy a glitter filled card! There's a site somewhere that does it for you so when they open the card they get glitter everywhere! It's evil!

Haha! Glitter-bomb! Now, that would be seriously annoying!

One Christmas I bought some rolls of beautiful wrap which had glittery reindeer on it - months later I was still finding sparkles shimmering within the carpet, even after rigorous vacuuming  >_<

Another complaint - a famous UK department store - John Lewis - has just launched its Christmas advert campaign (normally signalling that it is early enough for the nation to start getting festive decorations up - hmm still a bit too early IMHO) and the advert shows an amazing LED nightlight that projects pretty stars on your walls and ceiling - at £15 a great price - so 7am in the morning I look at their website...

SOLD OUT.

*stamps foot*
 -_-

Offline Harmonie

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Crazy Woodwind Lady
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: November 11, 2017, 08:57:24 AM »

Haha! Glitter-bomb! Now, that would be seriously annoying!

One Christmas I bought some rolls of beautiful wrap which had glittery reindeer on it - months later I was still finding sparkles shimmering within the carpet, even after rigorous vacuuming  >_<

Another complaint - a famous UK department store - John Lewis - has just launched its Christmas advert campaign (normally signalling that it is early enough for the nation to start getting festive decorations up - hmm still a bit too early IMHO) and the advert shows an amazing LED nightlight that projects pretty stars on your walls and ceiling - at £15 a great price - so 7am in the morning I look at their website...

SOLD OUT.

*stamps foot*
 -_-

Yeah... Nowadays if you want to get your decorations, you need to get them in September or October.

|My Collection|

Offline glitterball

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Be kind and sparkly!
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: November 11, 2017, 10:23:01 AM »
Yeah... Nowadays if you want to get your decorations, you need to get them in September or October.

It's crazier because they only just launched the sale of the light that morning!  >_<
It's so annoying!

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: November 11, 2017, 12:15:12 PM »
I have some family members that have decided to take home the free food items from restaurants. If we go to a restaurant that serves crackers when someone orders a meal, they will take the crackers home. Now they have started taking the fresh tortillas home when we eat at a Mexican restaurant. It shouldn't embarrass me but it does a little.

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline invaderhorizongreen

• Trade Count: (+130)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: November 12, 2017, 10:17:37 AM »
We are short handed at work, at least I don't have to work thanksgiving. I work at a grocery store, it will be packed the next two weeks.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal