collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: The trivial complaints thread  (Read 464024 times)

Offline invaderhorizongreen

• Trade Count: (+130)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
Re: The trivial complaints thread
« Reply #90 on: April 07, 2017, 11:09:49 AM »
It is windy and cold out again, but hey at least no snow.

Offline orangepeachmango

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • Which one's Pink?
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: April 07, 2017, 11:11:42 AM »
i have gotten two board warnings on a different pet site (not here) for absolutely nothing. its like the mods have it out for me?? on anyother site none of the things ive done would warrant a board warning?! i dont want to challenge it and cause more trouble but im really upset!!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

wishlist

Offline SpaceButtPonies

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • 6v9
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: April 07, 2017, 11:33:02 AM »
30 minutes till I have to work and cut fabric for people. Just want to stay home snuggled with my cats.

Siggy made by tailrustedtealeaf

Offline ladybastilla

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Hi there! My name is Kat. Nice to meet you! :)
    • View Profile
    • Hey, Katallina!
« Reply #93 on: April 07, 2017, 06:20:10 PM »
Cogeco Cable decided to tell us they do not serve our area--after we called and cancelled internet with our current ISP. Calling back and eating crow is not pleasant. On to the next plan to upgrade internet and get TV...

Swap Wishlist

Thanks go to Nence for my avatar and Jennifer2004 for my sig.

Offline Beldarna

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/beldarna
« Reply #94 on: April 08, 2017, 12:53:40 AM »
Sometimes I feel dizzy, the entire world starts spinning around and it can go on for days/weeks and I have some prescription pills I take for it. After a year of taking them I noticed yesterday evening that they contain 50 mg caffeine! I have caffeinetablets I take when I have long workshifts and they are 100 mg and keep me going 14 hours straight. I don't drink coffee or energydrinks so those pills really do the work on me. The realisation on why I have had trouble falling a sleep some nights were daunting! I also feel very stupid. It's ok to laugh at me.

Offline Loa

• Queen of Sloths
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+96)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: April 08, 2017, 01:14:07 AM »
I can't find my DVD remote. This is SO annoying.

Thank you SquarePeg!
My Instagram - MLPArena's Instagram - My Sales on Trade Me!

lostpony

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #96 on: April 08, 2017, 03:07:10 AM »

Sometimes I feel dizzy, the entire world starts spinning around and it can go on for days/weeks and I have some prescription pills I take for it. After a year of taking them I noticed yesterday evening that they contain 50 mg caffeine! I have caffeinetablets I take when I have long workshifts and they are 100 mg and keep me going 14 hours straight. I don't drink coffee or energydrinks so those pills really do the work on me. The realisation on why I have had trouble falling a sleep some nights were daunting! I also feel very stupid. It's ok to laugh at me.

Nothing funny about hidden caffeine and insomnia. I had a similar experience.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2017, 09:29:56 AM by lostpony »

Offline Broken Irishwoman

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Revelation 13:16-13:18
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: April 09, 2017, 09:38:16 AM »
I've had bangs all my life. Two years ago I decided to grow them out. Which is great! I'm very happy with how it looks, except...

I wish someone had told me about those STUPID baby hairs that would appear on my forehead. >_<

He knows that they're the fool...

Online Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #98 on: April 10, 2017, 08:59:19 PM »
I have had mostly great weather since being here in Kyoto. But the moment the cherry blossom hits full bloom it is cloudy and/or rainy every day. I just want some blue sky sakura images. Is that too much to ask?
(apparently so).

Plus I only have 2 pairs of shoes here and buying new ones is not an option as my feet and Japanese women's feet are not even on the same planet. One pair is a comfortable fit but is about wrecked and leaks, so any hint of damp outside and it's like having squelchy feet. The other are watertight but pinch my feet. Each day is now a choice between painful or soggy toes.

Sigh.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2017, 09:00:59 PM by Taffeta »
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline tikibirds

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • The more people I meet, the more I like my dog!
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: April 10, 2017, 10:52:56 PM »
My nose seems to always be stuffed up  >_< I though that would change after I left china because of their horrible pollution but nope.

my feet and Japanese women's feet are not even on the same planet
I had to find winter clothes and I'm a fat american while women in China are like a size 0. I ended up getting a pair of tailor made heavy pants and top that are to be worn under my normal clothes and it was only about $20 USD.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2017, 10:59:36 PM by tikibirds »

Follow me in Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/midnight_fox_fire/

Online Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #100 on: April 10, 2017, 11:19:32 PM »
My nose seems to always be stuffed up  >_< I though that would change after I left china because of their horrible pollution but nope.

my feet and Japanese women's feet are not even on the same planet
I had to find winter clothes and I'm a fat american while women in China are like a size 0. I ended up getting a pair of tailor made heavy pants and top that are to be worn under my normal clothes and it was only about $20 USD.
Unfortunately Japan is an expensive economy and I only have 2 weeks left, so I am trying to make what I have last. But my soggy-shoes have still not dried out properly from the eighth, so I am starting to think they might have to go in the bin sooner rather than later...

Which leads on to another observation/trivial complaint.

I know they are meaning to be helpful, but I wish staff at Japanese museums, tourist sites, restaurants etc would not speak to me in English the moment they see me. Aside from the fact I;m more than capable of using Japanese and my speaking brain currently takes a moment to readjust to English, they sometimes make themselves harder to understand by doing so.

The Japanese people who look at me and speak to me in Japanese regardless are the people I like best.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2017, 11:21:05 PM by Taffeta »
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

lostpony

« Reply #101 on: April 12, 2017, 12:03:48 AM »
Ask anyone who speaks to you in english to hold Fluttsi and take a picture. Or take their shoes, solves two complaints at once that way.

I have a trivial complaint. I've been all bummed out for hours by something someone said to me (not you taffeta) but i managed to delete the message i wrote instead of sending it, even though i got it worded just right, and i feel a little better now.

Offline Majesty

• Metal Gear Solid Pony
  • Trade Count: (+35)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • G1 and G3 Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: May 01, 2017, 06:27:55 PM »
I'm happy we're getting warmer weather but now we get more bugs outside my especial hates are gnats/mayflies and gypsy moths which destroy trees and the caterpillars are dangerous to touch.

Also, why does New England get 70's weather one day and the next day is about 50?

Offline Cswift

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Sweet Kisses Pony
  • }(|°v°|){
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: May 01, 2017, 07:35:45 PM »
There is no way in heck Bendy and the Ink Machine is going to be worth $20 in total. I don't even think Chapter 2 is worth the $5 it costs, and it's absolutely ridiculous that the customer is expected to pay $5 for the next three installments. I get that the game has a nice aesthetic and all, but as of now there is absolutely no gameplay except for solving incredibly easy puzzles, tanking through laughably non-threatening enemies and occasionally running from a jumpscare. It's possible that Chapter 3 will completely blow the previous two chapters completely out of the water and change my mind, but I find it unlikely. Also, game devs need to learn that the 80s deviled everyone out and no one finds spooky wooky pentagram shenanigans scary anymore.

BatIM is honestly reminding me a lot of Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs, another horror game I found immensely disappointing.

Also, I saw three spiders in my house today. Argh. It's that time of year.
"I want to live forever, with no pain whatsoever, owning vast personal property plus a company of nubiles." - Captain Fwiffo, Star Control 2

Gloomygirl777

« Reply #104 on: May 01, 2017, 07:51:16 PM »
Why is it that on the day I most desperately need good coffee the filter decides to fail....fold in half.....and fill my coffee pot with grinds?  :|

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal