collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: The trivial complaints thread  (Read 466045 times)

Offline TornadoTwist

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Author of MLP Merch
    • View Profile
Re: The trivial complaints thread
« Reply #690 on: May 23, 2018, 01:46:18 AM »
Just got my copper IUD replaced with the Kyleena one with hormones. The replacement itself was a lot better this time but yikes my leg hurts like hell now. :(

Offline Safflower

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Whatever shall I put here? (she/her)
    • View Profile
« Reply #691 on: May 23, 2018, 07:23:19 AM »
I frequently look on eBay for authentic Pokemon cartridges to play. So many fake games are calling their fakes reproductions. At least they put it in the listing the aren't authentic, but seeing "Pokemon _____! Aftermarket reproductions!" In every listing isn't fun.

Seeing an English version of green when they have a listing of various first gen games is a bit funny though!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

。.:☆*:・~celestial ponies are best ponies~・:*☆:.
~thanks to the wonderful Griffin for my sig!~

Offline starstrider

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Pony pride!
    • View Profile
« Reply #692 on: May 23, 2018, 09:13:19 AM »
I think I'm coming down with a cold, and it's further sapping my already low energy reserves.  I feel like I need to sleep for a week, but I just started back after the weekend and I have four more days of work until my next day off.  Ugh.  Need sleepy day.

Offline lonewolf

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • Lyra the dance master
    • View Profile
    • Deviantart account
« Reply #693 on: May 23, 2018, 09:06:44 PM »
For the first time in 6 years it looks like I won't be attending a pony convention. CanterlotKC was going to be back this year, but they announced they couldn't get the funding together for it. And with Nightmare Nights Dallas gone there's nothing close to me (there is Crystal Fair in St. Louis this weekend, but I found out way too late, and already have plans). :sad:
 The closest is Ponyville Cider Fest in Milwaukee in October, but that's close to 800 miles from here, and I did the number crunching (car rental, hotel, and badge) and it comes out to $700-$900 depending on if I arrived Friday or Thursday. I look forward to going to one every year. and 2019 could very well be the last year for them.

I'm the D to the E to the --- and no filly's got the moves like my big wall eyes. I'm De---licious.
Listen to this song while watching my sig: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTi11bFNdMs :P

Offline emily_katie

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Sweet Kisses Pony
  • Bush 'n' Grow Gal
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #694 on: May 24, 2018, 04:25:45 AM »
Looks like I have lost my divers licence, I can think where  might have had it but it seems to have just vanished. So its either wait and see if I actually find the stupid thing or pay out £20 for a new one  :cloud:

IG: Pastels_Parade
                                                       Tumblr: Pastel-Parade

Online Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #695 on: May 24, 2018, 04:39:06 PM »
I bought one of those 20th anniversary Tamagotchi virtual pets a few weeks ago and just opened it tonight. Mine’s defective and doesn’t work even after just pulling the battery tab and hitting reset. Now I have to return it. :(

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Online BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
  • Trade Count: (+69)
  • Orange ponies are the best.
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #696 on: May 24, 2018, 05:54:17 PM »
I really need to make a list or spreadsheet or something for my video games. For the third time I bought one I already have and don't need/want multiple copies of.

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed
Avatar and sig by Mione (offsite)

Offline Miniature Sheep

• Crystal Dolphin Warrior
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Barry, you're so optimistic...
    • View Profile
« Reply #697 on: May 25, 2018, 03:05:43 AM »
I've just found out that Tefifon was a thing and I'm really gutted that the format was never a success; those big, chunky cartridges and the thick plastic tape spools look like they'd be really fun and satisfying to use. Why is it always the failed formats that steal my heart?!

Offline invaderhorizongreen

• Trade Count: (+130)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #698 on: May 27, 2018, 05:46:15 AM »
I may not be able to to to the flea market today, perfect weather, nice temp, and nope my dad has a foot infection.  :huh: :mad: >_< :pout:

Offline Beldarna

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/beldarna
« Reply #699 on: May 27, 2018, 11:50:42 AM »
My bike broke down so I had to walk to and from work this weekend, 1 hour each way. Now I have blisters and chafes on my feet and under my toes. Lovley >_<.

Online BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
  • Trade Count: (+69)
  • Orange ponies are the best.
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #700 on: May 27, 2018, 12:22:26 PM »
My bike broke down so I had to walk to and from work this weekend, 1 hour each way. Now I have blisters and chafes on my feet and under my toes. Lovley >_<.

That's terrible :( but I'm really impressed you went into work anyway! I would have had to call in ( I'm not a good employee...). You deserve something special for putting up with that!

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed
Avatar and sig by Mione (offsite)

Offline northstar3184

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #701 on: May 27, 2018, 12:55:41 PM »
I was flipping through the channels yesterday and saw James Van Praagh peddling his psychic garbage on Dr. Phil, and it made me sick. For those unfamiliar with Van Praagh, he is a nationally known self-proclaimed spiritual medium. He's raked in millions conning grieving family members with false claims that he can speak to the dead. My father grew up with his family and said they always had a reputation for being immoral human garbage. It's just sickening seeing schemers like Van Praagh, Sylvia Browne, and John Edward take advantage of gullible victims for personal gain.

Offline kestral_kitsune

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • "We're all Mad here."
    • View Profile
    • my deviantart
« Reply #702 on: May 28, 2018, 09:40:59 AM »
I got an email yesterday saying someone added an email address to my paypal account, went to log in and got the 'there is no account underneath this name'. three hours later they're off the account, and I have it back but I CANT LOG IN D: they acknowledge my password changes but shows that I make no attempt at logging in.
so I have to try again today and if it doesn't work I am going to have to have them close my paypal account so I can open up another one. :joy: -sarcasm-

so guys Keep an eye on your paypal accounts I didn't use a password for that I used elsewhere
art page
Kestral ref!!   want list
designs for sale and commission information

thanks to SDS for my sig

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #703 on: May 28, 2018, 10:26:19 PM »
Ugh.  In clearing out my emails, I found an email in my spam box from Bank of America stating that someone had tried to access my account and I needed to verify the information.  The problem is, as far as I'm aware, I do not have a Bank of America account.  So now I get to call them in the morning and try to sort all of that out.   I really hate dishonest people and I wish that they would just quit breathing my air.

Offline Beldarna

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/beldarna
« Reply #704 on: May 28, 2018, 11:28:36 PM »

That's terrible :( but I'm really impressed you went into work anyway! I would have had to call in ( I'm not a good employee...). You deserve something special for putting up with that!

Thank you. I'm a workoholic and it takes a lot for me to call in for anything. Some bandaids and I'm all good really. :)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal