collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: The trivial complaints thread  (Read 465842 times)

Offline bright rabbit 1

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Titan Pony
    • View Profile
Re: The trivial complaints thread
« Reply #3435 on: April 09, 2021, 10:11:40 PM »
On the seventh of April I ordered a Our Generation doll from Amazon.uk and  it was suppose to come today and I got a email saying it’s been cancelled because they couldn’t find it in the warehouse. I bet someone in the Amazon Warehouse kept it for themselves. Not very happy.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2021, 11:25:44 PM by bright rabbit 1 »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

A mother pony can be protective of her young just like dogs.

Friend Code: SW-4221-8531-0056

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #3436 on: April 10, 2021, 11:31:02 AM »

iTunes can be confusing sometimes especially if you are searching for songs that aren't in English.  I've got a lot of songs in Japanese from iTunes and sometimes you can find them by searching the song or album title  sometimes you need to use the Japanese characters and other times you find it listed one way in the store but then it's listed another way on your receipt.  Recently I found a bunch of songs that were listed differently from everything else associated with the same anime title.  I just got lucky that I tried different search terms and the songs came up.

I stayed up too late last night watching a movie.

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
  • Trade Count: (+69)
  • Orange ponies are the best.
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #3437 on: April 10, 2021, 01:09:46 PM »
Re iTunes, I've never been able to figure out how to import my iTunes Mac library to my PC library. It sucks because a lot of the songs on my outdated Mac are actually from people I know. There are a couple podcasts by friends on there too. I don't really use my Mac anymore, and I miss having all that music at my fingertips.

My complaint is I waited too long to eat and had a massive sugar crash. Luckily, I just restocked my sugary snacks.

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed
Avatar and sig by Mione (offsite)

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #3438 on: April 10, 2021, 03:11:10 PM »
I just found out that iTunes is having a sale on a series I've buying episodes of every once in a while because it's usually expensive to buy the entire season at once.  Now the series is on sale and I would have had enough money in my iTunes account to cover it but I bought an album from iTunes this morning. 

Ponyfan

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #3439 on: April 11, 2021, 10:49:41 AM »
Well I'm annoyed :mad: I've been looking at external HDDs for both my PC and PS4. Yesterday, I looked on Amazon and found a couple that were perfect and together they'd cost $140. TODAY the price of one of them shot up to $130! AND it doesn't have different sizes available like yesterday. It's 5T and I don't need that much, 2 or 4T would be fine but apparently they don't exist today.

I know prices on Amazon change constantly but jumping from $90 to 130 kinda sucks! I can only hope the price will go back down...
« Last Edit: April 11, 2021, 10:53:51 AM by BlackCurtains »

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #3440 on: April 12, 2021, 09:03:46 AM »
What I thought was just trouble with asthma  has turned in to a sinus infection and might also turn in to bronchitis.

Ponyfan

Online Beth3346

• Trade Count: (+91)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • she/her/hers - Baby Mint Dreams by Lady Satine
    • View Profile
    • My Little Pony Collection
« Reply #3441 on: April 12, 2021, 09:14:15 AM »
I didn't sleep well last night and I'm having trouble focusing today. I hate mondays
Current Grails - Dutchies, Princess Variants PM me if you have any for sale - Want List

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #3442 on: April 12, 2021, 09:27:56 AM »
Ponyfan, I'm so sorry! I have chronic sinusitis and it sucks big time. Bronchitis is no fun either.

The FedEX driver left my heavy Chewy package half way up the stairs. I had to get my stair cart and haul it the rest of the way myself. I get that it's heavy, it's an order of cat litter and canned food, but isn't that part of their job? To deal with heavy packages? The email says it was delivered at 9:40pm and at first I thought maybe they couldn't see because I don't leave my outside lights on. But there is a street light catty corner to my stairs and it illuminates the whole thing. I was really irritated about it but I don't know, maybe it was a driver who had worked a 12 hour shift and that was the last package and they were just like "eff this heavy box". Now, if I didn't have my stair cart I'd be really angry because I don't think I could carry it up myself but that's not the case so... I'm going to imagine the overworked driver scenario... it's a complaint but with sympathy.

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

Online Beth3346

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3443 on: April 12, 2021, 10:48:56 AM »
I have a lot of complaints today.

My refrigerator is too narrow and deep so vegetables always get pushed in the back. I found some rotting potatoes and onions today. and i had to throw out a bunch of greens that went bad. I tried adding bins for organization and they didn't work out. Those nicely organized refrigerators on instagram are such a lie. They're for people who never have left overs.

I can't believe that i'm excited about going back to the store. Grocery deliveries were nice at first but it's hard to schedule because there still aren't a lot of slots every day. and i have to order a lot to justify a delivery. Sometimes it's nice to just get a few days of food instead of trying to plan for 2 weeks out.
Current Grails - Dutchies, Princess Variants PM me if you have any for sale - Want List

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #3444 on: April 12, 2021, 11:54:38 AM »
I can't believe I forgot my appointment with my therapist! Again! This is the third time. I get caught up in something and completely forget. I need to set an alarm.

Also something in my chair broke? Or maybe it's just lose. It's tilting forward at an annoying angle. I have to get down on the floor to see what's wrong and I can get down fine but getting back up is another matter *sigh*

Also also I am terrible at keeping track of my spending. I got a stimulus check and after paying my bills early I went on shopping spree. Everything posted today and I'm not sure where two charges of $9.99 went. My email inbox is a mess too.

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3445 on: April 12, 2021, 12:55:02 PM »
I finally bit the bullet and made a dental appointment.  Unfortunately, their next opening isn't for a month so I have way too much time to freak out about it.   :(

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #3446 on: April 12, 2021, 01:35:17 PM »
The ants managed to get into our back room and so we had a great family bonding session of human vs ant in a vaccuum cleaner special. Probably going to have to repot my fuschia and begonia, who winter inside, tomorrow. Not helped by the drop in temperatures here - they should be outside already, but British weather isn't cooperating.

Also, went looking for Daiya spoilers and accidentally encountered the lunatic element of the fandom.

I made a quick retreat.
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Online Beth3346

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3447 on: April 14, 2021, 10:53:13 AM »
I've been feeling anxious lately.

also one of my dogs has developed a phobia of walking down the hallway. so now she won't go from the living room to the bedroom without one of us there. i don't know what happened. my other dog is so fearless its weird.

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #3448 on: April 14, 2021, 02:04:40 PM »
I post too much in this thread.

The day started out okay, I slept well, I walked to the office and mailbox, things were fine. Then I ate lunch and have felt bad ever since. I made a Greek salad even though my stomach can't handle raw veggies. I let it marinate in red wine vinegar and oil for a while before eating it, thinking it might help but nope. So now I feel blah and blergh :(

My cat has been whining and crying all day. I don't know what she wants. She's usually very vocal but today it's getting on my nerves.

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #3449 on: April 14, 2021, 03:39:01 PM »
Thanks BlackCurtains.  I'm feeling a little better but I'm still sick.

I've been really down today.  Nothing has gone like I thought it would for the  past few weeks.  :(  I shouldn't let it get to me but it does. 

Also, went looking for Daiya spoilers and accidentally encountered the lunatic element of the fandom.

I made a quick retreat.

Sorry you encountered that part of the Daiya fandom.  I was reading a fanfiction the other day and ran in to 

Spoiler
some fan ideas about how Eijun feels about the way Ochiai treated him that aren't supported by canon.

Ponyfan

« Last Edit: April 14, 2021, 07:35:05 PM by Ponyfan »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal