collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: The trivial complaints thread  (Read 466630 times)

Offline glitterball

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Be kind and sparkly!
    • View Profile
Re: The trivial complaints thread
« Reply #285 on: October 21, 2017, 12:57:09 PM »
Now I feel guilty because I swapped out a cracked egg from my carton in-store today...   :blush:  I did leave the damaged carton open so others could see it was damaged + not buy them!  :angel:

Haha, don't! It's already nice enough that you left it open for other people to see. :P

Lol yes, don't feel guilty, I don't want that!  You just didn't want to buy a faulty product from the get-go, no shame in that! Like Broken said, you left them open for someone to see so they wouldn't end up with it, that's ok in my books!  :)

:biggrin: ah, I don't feel too bad  :lol:

Scrubbed the bathroom today, brand new posh soap dispenser on the sink... only to find it has fallen into the toilet (after my child was playing in there <suspicious> hmmm)...
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Harmonie

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Crazy Woodwind Lady
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: October 25, 2017, 05:13:38 PM »
This is a trivial complaint for sure. I saw some cookies I really wanted at a Family Dollar a week or so ago. I went back there to get them this time because I needed my sweets fill! Unfortunately I can't drive, so I had to walk. They were out of the cookies! I thought about there being a few more stores lined up within walking distance, and thought I should check them. By the time I got to the last place, still unsuccessful, I got a stomachache and it wasn't looking good for me to be able to make it back to my apartment. So I had to embarrass myself and ask the cashier for a key to use their bathroom. Then, they were out of paper towels to dry my hands.  -_-

I ended up buying Oreos, which really weren't what I wanted... But no way would I ask to go use their bathroom in such an embarrassing fashion and not buy something.

|My Collection|

Offline tailrustedtealeaf

• Sparkly Seahorse Pony
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Why it ourple
    • View Profile
    • Tungler
« Reply #287 on: October 25, 2017, 07:57:03 PM »
My coworker gave me some mango iced tea to try yesterday! But I forgot that mango gives me canker sores.  :drunk:

Sig by Starscout <3

Offline Sukeile

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Dancing through life, Brainless and careless
    • View Profile
    • My deviantart page
« Reply #288 on: October 26, 2017, 12:25:46 AM »
It's been snowing all night and I'm trying to bring myself to shovel a path out because the dog refuses to go out right now.

Also I should have had my period nine days ago and there is absolutely no sign of it which is stressing me out as I'm normally very regular.
Negative on the home pregnancy test I took the other day too.

And I'm broke so I can't visit my sister in december as I had hoped T_T

Thanks for this thread, I needed to whine!

Avatar by Griffin. Carebear by MistyBlue2010 and Pony by Lina. Thank you <3
Join My Little Pony Facebook group!/ My Wishlist/ My Etsy/  Polly Pocket Locket

Offline invaderhorizongreen

• Trade Count: (+130)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: October 28, 2017, 03:29:42 PM »
I was gonna rake the yard but it rained... well now that wont get done.  At least the house is clean.

Offline Luxrayx

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: October 29, 2017, 03:24:20 AM »
Mom: Can I take a picture of you?
Me: Sure, but only if you promise not to post it anywhere.
Mom: Oh, never mind then.

Am I being too old fashioned? I don't like that this is what society has come to, and I know my mom isn't the only person with this mindset.

Offline brightberry

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: October 29, 2017, 01:13:32 PM »
My husband and I don't post our pictures either.  I don't mind online friends seeing my pic, but there are sooo many trolls out there too and I just don't like the idea.
Sig art by SquarePeg!

Offline Harmonie

• Dabbles Pony
  • Crazy Woodwind Lady
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: October 29, 2017, 01:16:43 PM »

Am I being too old fashioned? I don't like that this is what society has come to, and I know my mom isn't the only person with this mindset.

No, I think consent is important with pretty much everything - pictures included.

I played in a trio earlier this year, and had a really neat picture taken I would have liked to have posted on FB, but I have not because one of the performers is not on FB and I don't want to post a picture of her on there without her knowing.

|My Collection|

Offline Sky_Rocket_Sammie

• Mommy & Baby Pony
  • "Rules of the road Sammy"-Dean Winchester
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: October 29, 2017, 11:25:57 PM »
I'm iffy about photos of me being posted on social media. Thankfully my friends always ask my consent and won't post if I say no. Think I lost both Sky Rockets I got in the newbie swap here. I have everything else from my swap box but them. :cry: :cry: Have torn apart my closet and looked all over my room.

It's killing me because I'm so carefully with that kind of thing....ugh...

Avi by Gizmo & Sig by Moonbreeze

Offline alkevin

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: October 30, 2017, 06:41:16 AM »
I don´t like also: when you pm a seller and he never responds ( at least could say they don´t ship to my country ) and when the shipping is higher than the price of the figure ( mainly blind bags).

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: October 30, 2017, 11:30:22 AM »
Just had a co-worker get mad at me because earlier she said she had some slips I needed done but when I went to get them, she told me she was still printing them.  She chewed me out because I was frustrated that they weren't done when she told me they were already done.  Then she claimed she hadn't told me they were done, they were just in her office.  What she said was "I have these slips ready.  Do you want them right now?" and because I wasn't quite ready for them I told her I didn't need them right that second.  So excuse me for misunderstanding "These are ready" to mean that they are, in fact, NOT ready.  This is the same co-worker that I can't have a conversation with because she's such a drama queen that every little thing is an affront to her whole existence.   :enraged:

Offline NightGliderSA

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: October 31, 2017, 02:27:23 AM »

No, I think consent is important with pretty much everything - pictures included.

I played in a trio earlier this year, and had a really neat picture taken I would have liked to have posted on FB, but I have not because one of the performers is not on FB and I don't want to post a picture of her on there without her knowing.

I totally agree. I don't post photo's of my kids on facebook. Too many weirdos have access so just - no. That is what WhatsApp is for.

Sorry about the annoying co-worker Pokeyonekenobie.

I am on hold trying to speak to someone at Home Affairs to find out what has happened to the marriage certificate my boss applied for in July. They can't be bothered to answer the phone. This is perfectly normal with our government departments. But he asked me to try...

Offline bright rabbit 1

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Titan Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: October 31, 2017, 04:50:07 AM »
Amazon.uk has just started shipping things that I brought from them on Wednesday or Thursday.

Why are they taking so long!

:enraged:

A mother pony can be protective of her young just like dogs.

Friend Code: SW-4221-8531-0056

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: October 31, 2017, 06:16:22 AM »
I did something to my thumb and it really hurts.

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline glitterball

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Be kind and sparkly!
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: October 31, 2017, 02:38:48 PM »
Hope the thumbs heals quickly, Ponyfan!

I am soo impatient, I know Halloween isn't *quite* over yet, but I just cannot wait to see all the Christmas decor in the stores! I popped over to IKEA this morning and they are only now just setting up the shelves with their pretty, sparkly knick-knacks. I bought 2 tins of their heart-shaped ginger cookie/biscuits as they are so delicious... then I popped over to Sainsburys who are just clearing shelf space too. I then went to NEXT who finally do have Christmas things in their Home dept; I bought some acorn baubles that will look cute on a small artificial tree that we have.
A quick trip into town and Wilco are selling their packs-of-3 craft baubles for £1 - perfect to fill with glitter etc and an activity I shall save for later with my kid.

Must. Be. More. Patient.
ARRRGGHH!!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal