collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: The trivial complaints thread  (Read 466386 times)

Offline Mewtwofan1

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Currently stumbling through somewhere. Send help.
    • View Profile
Re: The trivial complaints thread
« Reply #2550 on: May 25, 2020, 09:03:42 PM »
Complaint about shipping. All I want is some new shells for my pet hermit crab because I cannot find the shells he prefers at my local pet store very often, and more shells is always a good thing. But all the places selling the size and shape I need seen to be in the United States. Fine, but why oh why does shipping have to be so expensive for just four or five shells? 30 bucks shipping for that? I can pay it but ugh! Can’t shipping be a bit less? My budgets are somewhat tighter than normal as it is right now...
This. Sentence. Is. False! Dontthinkaboutitdontthinkaboutit.

Offline bright rabbit 1

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Titan Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2551 on: May 26, 2020, 02:57:55 AM »
Finding out that I might not be able to go out because of my type 1 diabetes after I finish my lockdown. I want my ingrown toenails removed.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

A mother pony can be protective of her young just like dogs.

Friend Code: SW-4221-8531-0056

Offline Miniature Sheep

• Crystal Dolphin Warrior
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Barry, you're so optimistic...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2552 on: May 26, 2020, 12:43:29 PM »
I've been really wound up and going round in circles in my head for days, couldn't sleep last night because of it, I've been trying to do things to take my mind off the situation but of course, nothing works. I am seriously done with the inside of my head right now.
:argh:

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2553 on: May 26, 2020, 01:26:56 PM »
i did something to my shoulder and back and now i can't move my head.  I feel like a g1 with the head glued on... worst, in Shy Pose!

ow
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2554 on: May 26, 2020, 04:37:02 PM »
I touched something I’m allergic to accidentally and my hands feel like they are on fire.  :enraged:

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2555 on: May 27, 2020, 04:19:33 PM »
Two weeks ago, I told the library director that I thought it would be a good idea to shut down completely and just RFID all the things while nobody was in the building.  It would get it done and over with without the distraction of letting people come pick up their things because we already weren't allowing people inside.  Well, she didn't want to do that.  Now the mayor is insisting that we open on Monday (with a whole bunch of restrictions that we're going to have to figure out how to enforce in place).  We aren't done tagging things.  We haven't even started on the children's area and that's the largest collection we have.  So now the director wants us to shut down, Friday only, and somehow magically finish all the areas we still aren't finished with and get the children's area done and clean and rearrange furniture and get everything ready to open on Monday.  Um if we could have been done with the tagging in a day, we would have finished it already.  But we couldn't possibly have let our patrons go for a week or two without items while we were closed to the public so that we could finish a really huge project.  No no...we just have to figure out how to get it all done in one day.   :argh:

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2556 on: May 28, 2020, 07:56:42 AM »
My hands are still broke out.  I consider myself to have a high pain tolerance but my hands hurt so much that I want to cry.   :sad:

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Griffin

• Staff
  • Trade Count: (+89)
  • aka Haawan | she/her
    • View Profile
    • Haawan Pony Customs
« Reply #2557 on: May 29, 2020, 02:01:41 AM »
Library services are gradually starting to open and I got a request to return a book to the National Library at Helsinki as someone has made a reservation. I had to phone them and ask if it can be returned by post and they said yes. But it will still be late by several days because the book is in my office on campus, I need a permission to visit (hope to do that on Monday) and then shipping will obviously take a couple of days... Luckily I was able to renew all the other loans. I have tons of library books in the office.  >_<

deviantART | Haawan Pony Customs | Aithne reference
Avatar by FizzyScrumptious, signature by tailrustedtealeaf - thank you ♥

Offline Beth3346

• Trade Count: (+91)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • she/her/hers - Baby Mint Dreams by Lady Satine
    • View Profile
    • My Little Pony Collection
« Reply #2558 on: May 29, 2020, 11:10:09 AM »
I think i'm getting the pony collecting bug again. I sold off quite a few ponies this year because I thought I was done.

But I just ordered some new shelves so I'm able to display my collection again. Now I want to re-collect the ponies I sold and add more.

I'm complaining because I thought I wasn't going to have any seller's remorse.
Current Grails - Dutchies, Princess Variants PM me if you have any for sale - Want List

Offline bright rabbit 1

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Titan Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2559 on: May 29, 2020, 12:57:59 PM »
No YouTube on PS4 I’m  :mad:

A mother pony can be protective of her young just like dogs.

Friend Code: SW-4221-8531-0056

Offline Miniature Sheep

• Crystal Dolphin Warrior
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Barry, you're so optimistic...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2560 on: May 30, 2020, 03:48:37 AM »
Getting started with crochet is a lot more difficult than I had anticipated. I understand that it's a skill and getting to grips with it isn't going to happen overnight, but flamin' 'eck.  My working yarn keeps slipping out of the hook when I try to make a chain stitch. I'm going to take a break and have a cup of tea instead, then have another crack at it tomorrow.

Offline glitterball

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • Be kind and sparkly!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2561 on: May 30, 2020, 03:27:41 PM »
Getting started with crochet is a lot more difficult than I had anticipated. I understand that it's a skill and getting to grips with it isn't going to happen overnight, but flamin' 'eck.  My working yarn keeps slipping out of the hook when I try to make a chain stitch. I'm going to take a break and have a cup of tea instead, then have another crack at it tomorrow.

Keep practising, you'll get there!

My complaint:
my quarantine quilt is nearly done, but boy, trying to find just the right fabric from my stash is such a challenge: I found some lovely bits to use, but NOT ENOUGH so have had to introduce new colours and patterns. Ah well. Just need to decide upon what fabric to use to fill in some empty hexagon spaces!

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #2562 on: June 01, 2020, 07:12:25 AM »
Government: "Shielding people need to self isolate till end of July."
Also Government: "Shielding people can go outside now."

...It's not happening in this house. Fortunately Mum agrees (especially given today is her birthday).

She was commenting how last year when the nice weather came in May she was in hospital and this year it's here and she's locked down.

Sigh.
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline Mewtwofan1

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Currently stumbling through somewhere. Send help.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2563 on: June 01, 2020, 10:05:52 AM »
She was commenting how last year when the nice weather came in May she was in hospital and this year it's here and she's locked down.

Sigh.
Ha! My grandmother is doing the same. She was in the hospital almost all summer last year, and now she can’t go anywhere, like to breakfast with her friends.

My complaint is regarding the cherry tree in our backyard. It’s always so beautiful when in bloom, like a big light pink ball that’s full of bees. But this year, the tree hasn’t bloomed so much. I know sometimes there are good years and bad years, but it’s a little disappointing granted the long winter we had. It’s always been a herald of spring for me. A sign of warm weather and that the winter and frost are finally over. And there are fewer bees. I like the bees...
This. Sentence. Is. False! Dontthinkaboutitdontthinkaboutit.

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2564 on: June 01, 2020, 09:50:24 PM »
The riots in Salt Lake are preventing my Amazon and TeeTurtle orders from arriving. (Sorry but it stopped being a protest as soon as the vandalism and looting started.)  Of course, my TeeTurtle order would have been here over a month ago if the post office hadn't "lost" it.  TeeTurtle was awesome enough to resend it free of charge for me and I'm afraid this one won't arrive, either.  Our mail has been conveniently misplaced by our delivery person before (scanned as out for delivery but mysteriously never actually delivered and they "just don't know what happened to it") so I guess I shouldn't be surprised.   :mad:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal