collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: The trivial complaints thread  (Read 465644 times)

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Re: The trivial complaints thread
« Reply #240 on: September 19, 2017, 12:24:33 PM »
I really despise rude people.   :enraged:

I was in the middle of something at work and when I looked up there was a man standing there.  So I said, "Hello."  And he cut me off with "Can. I. Help. You." said very slowly and deliberately as if I have a negative IQ. He didn't even give me a chance to ask if I could help him.  I really had to bite back the remark I wanted to make.  So I just looked at him and waited for him tell me what he wanted because I figured he wouldn't let me talk anyway.  Then he said he wanted to pay his fines (I work at a library) so I told him how much his fines were.  He pulled out a handful of bills, threw them on the counter and walked off. 

If you're going to expect someone to ask how they can help you, make sure you're someone people give a crap about helping.  :enraged:
« Last Edit: September 19, 2017, 12:26:38 PM by Pokeyonekenobie »

Offline northstar3184

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: September 19, 2017, 09:31:00 PM »
I'm not a fan of door to door sales people, especially when their behavior is off. I had a guy show up at my workplace wanting to see me some carpet cleaner. He handed me a pamphlet about his product, and I politely told him I'd pass it along to my boss and if she's interested she'll contact the company. He said, "I don't want you to buy from the company, because the fat cats at the top of the chain will get all the money and I'll get nothing." 
:what:

He proceeded to tell me he wants me to buy from him directly. Suspicious....... I asked him to leave his contact info and that I'd pass it along. He told me he doesn't have a cell phone or anything, took the the pamphlet out of my hand and told me he'd stop back in a year.  :hmm:

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
  • Trade Count: (+69)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Orange ponies are the best.
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #242 on: September 19, 2017, 09:41:45 PM »
^ Sounds almost like a scam.

My complaint is this headache that refuses to go away. It woke me up from a super deep sleep, I've taken some OTC meds and am rotating ice on my head and neck. If just the edge would ease off a little :(

I've got blue shade on my tablet to protect my eyes... I was getting bored sitting up in the dark waiting :/
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed
Avatar and sig by Mione (offsite)

Offline northstar3184

• View Profile
« Reply #243 on: September 20, 2017, 04:16:49 PM »
^ Sounds almost like a scam.

My complaint is this headache that refuses to go away. It woke me up from a super deep sleep, I've taken some OTC meds and am rotating ice on my head and neck. If just the edge would ease off a little :(

I've got blue shade on my tablet to protect my eyes... I was getting bored sitting up in the dark waiting :/

I hope you're feeling better now.

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: September 21, 2017, 08:36:58 AM »
I hate how no matter what kind of plans I make with my friends they are NEVER on time.  My friend and I have been planning to go to Comic Con for a month and she's still not packed.  We were supposed to get off work at noon and leave to go down, but she says she still needs about half an hour after that to finish up.  It's not like it was a last minute decision to go.  But it isn't just her.  When I've gone on trips with other friends, they make me wait up to 4 hours for them to finish packing because they can't decide which clothes they'll be in the mood to wear on this trip so they need to take their entire wardrobe and heaven forbid they start packing earlier than when we were supposed to LEAVE.  This is why I prefer to travel alone.  At least then I get to the things I want to do on time.   -_-

Online Carrehz

• #1 Prizestuffer
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • I'm gonna live forever or die trying!
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: September 21, 2017, 01:32:43 PM »
The other day I found the *perfect* pair of shoes for a doll, exactly what I'm looking for.. and they had sold out of the colour I wanted. :cry: The hunt continues..

Offline Broken Irishwoman

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Revelation 13:16-13:18
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: September 21, 2017, 01:54:01 PM »
People who look at their smart/iphone (or whatever those things are called) while cycling. Seriously, do you WANT do die!? Or do you want ME to die because you're too stupid to look at the other cyclists around you!?

Seriously, it's an illness. :| It's not just one or two, it has become a common sight. Don't people realise how dangerous that is!? The worst kind are the ones who use BOTH hands to text, they sit on their bike with NO hands on the steer, and they look down... Just what...? :|

He knows that they're the fool...

Offline northstar3184

• View Profile
« Reply #247 on: September 21, 2017, 05:47:03 PM »
People who look at their smart/iphone (or whatever those things are called) while cycling. Seriously, do you WANT do die!? Or do you want ME to die because you're too stupid to look at the other cyclists around you!?

I saw a guy doing that about a week ago. I agree it's a very disturbing trend.

Offline Beldarna

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/beldarna
« Reply #248 on: September 21, 2017, 11:04:10 PM »

It happens here too. I get it if you want to check the time real quick (I'm guilty of that) but people who text, or even facebook, while being out in traffic scares me a lot, and give us other cyclists more bad reputation.

Me and my neck are not friends at the moment. My back locked itself a week ago but it is totally fine now, it's just my neck refuse to loosen up and remains stiff and it spreads to my head adding to my constant headache.

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: September 25, 2017, 03:41:12 PM »
Had a patron today ask why someone ahead of her in line couldn't go to the other desk to get a card.  I had to bite my tongue instead of telling her it was none of her business what the other patrons were getting help with.  Instead I told her that she always had the option of using the self-checkout machine.  She wasn't too happy with my answer and told me she was 'here yesterday' and it 'wasn't working'.  Um...we were closed yesterday so I would imagine it wasn't working.  Perhaps if she didn't believe that she needed someone to cater to her every need she wouldn't be such a nosy, crotchety busy body!

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
  • Trade Count: (+69)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Orange ponies are the best.
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #250 on: September 25, 2017, 05:36:10 PM »
Someone is using my mouthwash :really:

Everyone denies it.

I use a more expensive brand because it's the only one I can find that is cinnamon flavor. They all use the cheap mint stuff.

I marked the bottle with a Sharpie.

We'll soon see.

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed
Avatar and sig by Mione (offsite)

Offline Skylar

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+211)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: September 25, 2017, 09:54:21 PM »

Seriously, it's an illness. :| It's not just one or two, it has become a common sight. Don't people realise how dangerous that is!? The worst kind are the ones who use BOTH hands to text, they sit on their bike with NO hands on the steer, and they look down... Just what...? :|

Oh Lord! People are getting stupider if it is even possible!

Post Merge: September 25, 2017, 10:01:30 PM

I can't seem to find a picture hosting site that is easy to use and doesn't drive me nuts since Photobucket tried to screw everyone and it P**** me off!
« Last Edit: September 25, 2017, 10:01:30 PM by Skylar »

Offline Miniature Sheep

• Crystal Dolphin Warrior
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Barry, you're so optimistic...
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: September 26, 2017, 12:30:22 AM »
I put some tiger balm on my shoulder yesterday, forgot to wash it off before bed and now everything has this really weird overpowering medicine-ish menthol and cinnamon smell all over it. :|

Offline Honeycomb

• Looking for BB brushes and bandannas!
  • Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+137)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Wanted: MIB FT Baby Tic Tac Toe
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: September 26, 2017, 01:00:59 AM »

Post Merge: September 25, 2017, 10:01:30 PM

I can't seem to find a picture hosting site that is easy to use and doesn't drive me nuts since Photobucket tried to screw everyone and it P**** me off!

Me too! Add to that the fact that most of them are blocked in China anyway.

Offline Mami Tomoe

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Colorswirl Pony
  • i love sprinkles
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: September 26, 2017, 05:27:40 PM »
at school i feel like a number more that an actual person

Post Merge: September 26, 2017, 05:32:36 PM

at school i feel like a number more that an actual person and im in so much pain
« Last Edit: September 26, 2017, 05:32:36 PM by Mami Tomoe »
i love sprinkles
i also clean ponies so if you want a clean pony contact me

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal