collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: The trivial complaints thread  (Read 467053 times)

Offline bright rabbit 1

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Titan Pony
    • View Profile
Re: The trivial complaints thread
« Reply #2265 on: February 02, 2020, 11:22:41 AM »
That person on eBay.uk still hasn’t gotten in touch, I’m this close to going in a  :enraged:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

A mother pony can be protective of her young just like dogs.

Friend Code: SW-4221-8531-0056

Offline Lady Frostbite

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Absolutely Abbeylicious!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2266 on: February 02, 2020, 05:45:36 PM »
I keep forgetting my new pill box starts on a Sunday, not a Monday like my old Pillmate one did (had to toss it as the Tuesday door was damaged for good). So guess who forgot to take her medication today until right now. Oops.

(Normally I fill the boxes on a Monday as part of a routine, totally threw me off)

Signature image artwork done by the talented Starscout!
MLP Gameloft game friend code : 29c831

Offline Beldarna

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/beldarna
« Reply #2267 on: February 02, 2020, 09:49:10 PM »
I enjoy doing 3d puzzles.  Most of them have a pole that helps hold the pieces together. I was almost done with the puzzle I was working on but had to take it apart because I had put the pole in at the wrong time and the top of the puzzle wouldn't fit. :sad:

Ponyfan

I bought a glue gun just the other day because of that! I have a pegasus I'm trying to build but my fingers are too short to hold it together and it's like five pieces left until the pole is going in. Drives me bonkers so now I'm gonna glue it together :pout:.

I haven't glued one together yet but I might end up gluing the one I'm working on (crescent moon)

Happy birthday! :birthday:

Ponyfan

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2268 on: February 03, 2020, 08:22:56 AM »
It's snowing again.  Not much out by my house but there's a lot in town where I work.  I find it annoying that I left way early to get to work on time (I have a minimum 20 minute commute when I am able to drive 60 MPH, much longer when the roads are bad like this morning) and the people who live in town (we're talking less than 5 minutes--some can walk to work in 5 minutes) are all LATE.  And we had a late start today so they had a whole extra hour to get ready!

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #2269 on: February 03, 2020, 08:54:08 AM »
A troll who I had blocked on one of my anime fandom accounts just randomly reared their head on a comment I made in another community. The name is different and I have no idea if they know who they're ranting hysterically at, but I recognised something in their posting and the way they spell the second half of their handle, so I know it is them.

Have now blocked them but not before wasting some time engaging with them thinking they were a human being.

I love this series, I hate some aspects of its fandom. Especially the trolls that crawl out of the echochamber.
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2270 on: February 03, 2020, 10:27:50 AM »
A troll who I had blocked on one of my anime fandom accounts just randomly reared their head on a comment I made in another community. The name is different and I have no idea if they know who they're ranting hysterically at, but I recognised something in their posting and the way they spell the second half of their handle, so I know it is them.

Have now blocked them but not before wasting some time engaging with them thinking they were a human being.

I love this series, I hate some aspects of its fandom. Especially the trolls that crawl out of the echochamber.

I'm sorry that happened to you Taffeta. :hug: 

I seem to be attracting trolls as well in some other groups I'm in also. One person tried to start an argument because they thought I used the wrong name for a character.

In another group if you post spoilers past a certain point the group requires that you put a warning followed by a series of dots so people that haven't reached that point yet won't accidently find out something that they don't want to know. The other day I was making a comment and wanted to be sure I had enough dots so I wouldn't spoil  a major plot point. I admit that I did put in a lot of dots because I was on my phone and it was hard to tell how many dots I was posting. Someone replied to my comment that I had put too many dots and they thought at first it was a "prank" because of all of the dots.

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Taffeta

• Colombian Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2271 on: February 03, 2020, 12:23:39 PM »
Internet people are strange.

*gives cookies*
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Online BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
  • Trade Count: (+69)
  • Orange ponies are the best.
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #2272 on: February 03, 2020, 03:27:13 PM »
The sticky electrode pads on the Holter monitor I have to wear are itchy.

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed
Avatar and sig by Mione (offsite)

Offline Beldarna

• Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2273 on: February 04, 2020, 10:07:58 PM »
I got to know yesterday that despite our chain being bought and therefor saved from the bankruptcy, my store is still closing down. I have three regular work days left, next week we're packing everything and sending it it the warehouse. So I'm out of job in two weeks. It feels tough.

Offline Taffeta

• Colombian Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2274 on: February 05, 2020, 04:52:14 AM »
I got to know yesterday that despite our chain being bought and therefor saved from the bankruptcy, my store is still closing down. I have three regular work days left, next week we're packing everything and sending it it the warehouse. So I'm out of job in two weeks. It feels tough.

:hug:
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2275 on: February 05, 2020, 06:21:14 AM »

I'm sorry to hear that your store is closing . :hug:

A new book I have been waiting on was published yesterday but I wasn't able to get to the bookstore. The weather is bad today so I will have to wait for a few days. I read a short preview online but that only makes the anticipation worse for me as the preview always ends abruptly and makes me want to read the new book even more.

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline tailrustedtealeaf

• Sparkly Seahorse Pony
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Why it ourple
    • View Profile
    • Tungler
« Reply #2276 on: February 05, 2020, 06:40:46 AM »
I missed out on New Horizons preorders from Target...I am just going to get it from GameStop but I wanted the journal. I kept delaying it because I want to pick up in store.
At least the console preorders are sold out now so I don't feel stupid for getting that.

Sig by Starscout <3

Offline Beldarna

• Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2277 on: February 05, 2020, 09:29:56 PM »
Thanks Taffeta and Ponyfan. At least I will have three months of pay, but I really liked that place and the people working there. I'm gonna miss it.

I've still got a soar throat and my voice is not back 100%. I guess it's the stress of work circumstances that keep me from getting better.

Offline tailrustedtealeaf

• Sparkly Seahorse Pony
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Why it ourple
    • View Profile
    • Tungler
« Reply #2278 on: February 06, 2020, 02:06:24 PM »
I had to open a missing mail request for some ponies I bought off Instagram two weeks ago. I've never had to do that before, but I've had mail not reach me on time for other issues, so I asked the seller if she had it returned to her and she said "No, sorry, it's out of my hands."
I know it's out of your hands? Holy crap lady. I wasn't attacking you.

Sig by Starscout <3

Online BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
  • Trade Count: (+69)
  • Orange ponies are the best.
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #2279 on: February 06, 2020, 04:38:32 PM »
I need to take a shower but I'm so tired and my body is very sore. I wish I could take a bath :sad: If i ever own my own home I'm getting a walk-in tub installed.

edit to add another complaint: I have terrible sores in my mouth from my wisdom teeth. They hurt so much. I'm terrified to see a dentist because of the implant in my head/brain - I was told long ago that any work done to my teeth, even a cleaning, could cause an infection that travels to the implant. I haven't seen a dentist in 20 years...
« Last Edit: February 06, 2020, 07:14:34 PM by BlackCurtains »

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed
Avatar and sig by Mione (offsite)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal