collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: The trivial complaints thread  (Read 466485 times)

Offline tailrustedtealeaf

• Sparkly Seahorse Pony
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Why it ourple
    • View Profile
    • Tungler
Re: The trivial complaints thread
« Reply #1980 on: September 27, 2019, 11:11:17 AM »
I'm gonna be a bit rude for a second, what is up with these high school cashiers not doing their job properly?? It feels like all of the cashiers we hired at the start of the summer still don't know things that they should be doing, like writing the number of the register lane at the top of their till sheet. Don't take ticker tape coupons. Stuff like that. I'm realizing it a lot more now that I moved to accounting and have to deal with them a lot more. I understand if it were the first month or two of the job, but it's been four months at this point and they are still making the same mistakes over and over again! I do want to be patient and gently guide them there, but some of them seem a bit helpless and it's frustrating.
ANYway, I work a lot this weekend. Boo. I also feel like I'm struggling in my classes. I want to blame the brain fog  and the bad teachers, but I'm scared of how much is actually me. I was an easy A high school and community college student, I don't know how to study.
I think I have a cold. I have been taking extra Vitamin C to try to make it go away faster but I'm not sure it's working.
Oh yes, the sickness time is starting. Wash your hands, guys!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Sig by Starscout <3

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1981 on: September 27, 2019, 05:34:42 PM »
Our air conditioning at work isn't working.  Fortunately, I only had to work until 11 am.  However, the director chose to close the library at 2 and we're closed tomorrow, too, because it's too hot.  I don't work tomorrow, so it isn't something that directly benefits me (but I guess that's good for the people who were scheduled tomorrow).

I went to Arby's today just before 3pm because I hadn't had anything to eat after running errands several towns over and I really needed something with protein.  I went through the drive-thru because I figured that would be faster.  I was wrong.  After waiting almost 5 minutes to even place my order, I ended up waiting close to another six for the person in front of me to get their food (I hadn't even known there was someone else in the drive-thru until after I ordered because it goes around the building).  I really should have just left and gone to the McDonald's next door but I very naively thought that it wouldn't take long to get my ONE plain roast beef sandwich once the person in front of me was gone.  Then I waited another three minutes to pay and after waiting for at least another 5 minutes they finally brought me my sandwich.  Which was wrong.  However, because I had already gotten on the excessively busy street (it's right off a highway exit) and there was nowhere to turn around and get it fixed, I decided I would just try to eat the wrong sandwich on my way to the next town where I needed to do some things as well.  Well, the sandwich was disgusting (I cannot stand their "cheese") and after one bite I decided that I couldn't even eat it.  So I decided I would answer the survey after I finished one of my errands in the next town and the automated survey cut me off as I was trying to explain what was wrong with my order so now I'm going to fill it out online.  I ended up going to Little Caesar's and getting a hot 'n ready pizza so I finally got to eat lunch at 4pm.   I gave the rest of the sandwich to my dog.

Offline SpacePinto

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1982 on: September 28, 2019, 12:04:45 PM »
Will I ever learn to stop procrascinating? :yikes:
Inka Dinka Doo

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1983 on: September 28, 2019, 12:24:53 PM »

Maybe you'll do it tomorrow... :P

Offline bright rabbit 1

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Titan Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1984 on: September 28, 2019, 12:54:43 PM »
Finding out that they’re only doing the flu jabs for the over95s and doing those under95s in the evening (which I’m not going to go to). They should do those who are type 1 diabetic along with the over95s

A mother pony can be protective of her young just like dogs.

Friend Code: SW-4221-8531-0056

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
  • Trade Count: (+69)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Orange ponies are the best.
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #1985 on: September 29, 2019, 02:56:53 PM »
First my eye was leaky now my ears are itchy. Must be allergies :pout:

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed
Avatar and sig by Mione (offsite)

Offline SpacePinto

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1986 on: September 30, 2019, 01:11:30 AM »

Maybe you'll do it tomorrow... :P
The funny thing is, I wanted to respond to your post two days ago.
Inka Dinka Doo

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1987 on: October 01, 2019, 04:15:35 AM »
I had a terrible asthma attack today. :sad:

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1988 on: October 01, 2019, 07:26:38 AM »
It's getting colder here.  I need to find somewhere that stays between 50F and 80F year round...

Offline Harmonie

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Crazy Woodwind Lady
    • View Profile
« Reply #1989 on: October 01, 2019, 11:31:02 AM »
It's getting colder here.  I need to find somewhere that stays between 50F and 80F year round...

I'd love to take your colder weather!

We're still waiting for any sign of fall. If it even does, it's barely been getting below the 70s for overnight lows. I'm the kind of person who would much prefer it not even to hit 70 for a high.

There is a cool down on the way, so there is improvement.

|My Collection|

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #1990 on: October 01, 2019, 03:13:51 PM »
Rain.

There is rain. With rain. And a side of rain. With rain for dessert. Rain. Sigh.

And I need fillings. Well I expected it, honestly.

And how do you deal with a fanbase who selectively remember stuff and then act like you're the idiot??
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1991 on: October 01, 2019, 04:29:54 PM »

We're still waiting for any sign of fall. If it even does, it's barely been getting below the 70s for overnight lows. I'm the kind of person who would much prefer it not even to hit 70 for a high.

We've already had snow.  It didn't stick, but we've had it.   :cold:  And it's weird because it's been cold outside but last week the library building was so hot inside (even with as many doors open to let as much air in as possible) that we had to close early.  No idea what's going on but it's super annoying.

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #1992 on: October 01, 2019, 09:16:49 PM »

I'm with you. I forget where you live, is it Florida? Well, it wasn't my decision to move here anyway. Really wish I could afford to go back to Wisconsin though that might be too cold for me now :lol:

---

My complaint is a continuation to my "it must be allergies" statement earlier; nope. Not allergies. I caught something. It's working its way down my body. First it was in my head and sinuses now it's in my chest. I slept for about 15 hours but still feel like garbage.

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

Offline Beldarna

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/beldarna
« Reply #1993 on: October 01, 2019, 10:19:33 PM »
The rain yesterday was so heavy it soaked through my waterproof raincloths, they haven't dried properly yet and it's raining today as well and the wind is heavy enough to make chanterells of the umbrellas. I just want to stay indoors at home and not go to work..   :lookround:

Also, a café in the mall I work in has declared bankruptcy and has closed down. That makes it the 15th business that goes out of business within two years now. The mall seems so desolate with all the grey curtains all around. On the second floor there is an entire wall with five closed locations next to each other. Perfectly fit for a horror movie :(.

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #1994 on: October 02, 2019, 12:13:11 PM »
I knew I needed to clip my nails earlier. I just tried to open a drawer and somehow bent my fingernail backwards :crazy:

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal