collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: The trivial complaints thread  (Read 466354 times)

Offline Harmonie

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Crazy Woodwind Lady
    • View Profile
Re: The trivial complaints thread
« Reply #1950 on: September 12, 2019, 07:22:53 PM »
The air-conditioner is acting up. I know everyone's like "But fall's almost here, it's a good time!" Lol. It's not. It's still hitting the 90s here everyday. Fall won't show up for at least another month where I live.

I'm pretty sure we got this air-conditioner within the last 5 years, so I have no idea why it is messing up so quick. It's a mystery what's wrong with it, too, as when it comes on it is cool and works just fine, but it turns off within a couple of minutes of coming on, so it doesn't stay on long enough to be effective.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

|My Collection|

Offline EnaRocketQueen

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Princess of Equestria <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #1951 on: September 14, 2019, 03:26:28 AM »
Some kid I don't know keeps sending me creepy messages on Facebook about wanting to "kiss me and marry me" and blowing up my inbox with "you're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen can we get married". I blocked him but he seems to have multiple accounts. Suspiciously, he lives in the same (small) village as my ex...
How do these people find me???

Offline SpacePinto

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1952 on: September 14, 2019, 07:35:26 AM »
I contacted those idiots who sent me a wrong order again about my set of books but it turns out that apparently it got permanently lost somewhere and all they can do after more than a month of struggle is refund me :sad: Now if I ever want to get those books I will have to hunt for each of them individually and most of those available for sale online are in a very poor condition :enraged: I have a policy to never write negative reviews anywhere because I believe if you can't say anything nice it's better not to say anything, but this time I have made a resolution to make an exception to that rule and once the refund appears in my bank account I will write a lengthy, detailed one-star review about what I think of them, because they truly earned it.
Inka Dinka Doo

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #1953 on: September 14, 2019, 03:57:47 PM »
I found out the other day that Taco Bell no longer serves my favorite item on their menu. :sad: It was what I usually ordered when I went to Taco Bell.

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Beldarna

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/beldarna
« Reply #1954 on: September 16, 2019, 01:30:04 AM »
So photobucket caught up with my signatures here and blurred them out. Fine I knew that would happen in the end. I just transfer them to my flickr account I thought. But flickr is on the move. I tried to log in and got transfered to a page to agree to the new terms. That took me to the create a new account page. Farther down in small letters were a link for those already a member. I clicked on it. Tried to log in but instead of my page I got transfered to the page to agree on the new terms. I agreed again and got sent to the create a new account side. Clicked again on aldready a member and so the circle began anew.. I even tried to set up a new account but as the email was already taken (duh) that failed, which I knew it would, but just to make sure.

So as any smart person would do I went to the help page, looked through everything that was about log in problems, tried every suggestion and nothing helped so I ended up sending a message to support. Today I got a reply.

First I needed to resend the request from the email for the account I tried to access (which I already had, I only have this email for accounts, but according to them it would end with yahoo.com which I've never had an email with, also weird that my original email was already in use on the site when I tried to make a new account).
I have to send detailed descriptions of a couple of photos in the private setting (don't have any as the only ones I uppload there are for sharing purposes).
Name of my private albums (again, don't have any)
Details from flickrmails. (Haven't got any)

Subscription information like;
The last four digits of my credit card (have never used my credit card on flickr so don't get this at all)
Payment amount (again, never paid anything for or on flickr)
Subscriptionnumbers, subscription type etc (again I don't subscribe!)
I mean seriously.. I don't even have 20 pics there and the limit of free account is a hundred? a thousan pictures?

If all else failed I was to send a picture of my drivers license. That is never happening.

So.. GOOD BYE flickr! :mad:

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
  • Trade Count: (+69)
  • Orange ponies are the best.
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #1955 on: September 16, 2019, 01:38:12 AM »
^ It almost sounds like you went to a fake site that's trying to phish you :blink:

I use imgur for all my photos and never had an issue. You can make everything private (don't post to the community) and you won't get comments. The community can be fun but they're largely not pony fans.

---

My complaint is not sleeping again. Yay.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2019, 01:42:41 AM by BlackCurtains »

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed
Avatar and sig by Mione (offsite)

Offline Harmonie

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Crazy Woodwind Lady
    • View Profile
« Reply #1956 on: September 16, 2019, 10:09:48 AM »
Service people who give a time range to come fix something in the house and then don't show up at all in the given time.

I put my whole morning on hold, keeping myself close to my phone waiting for the call that they'd come and they never called, much less showed.

Even worse it's battery issues related to the smoke detector and alarm system. The darn alarm system keeps on alarming loudly to let me know that it needs to be fixed. That was supposed to be fixed this morning, but nope.

|My Collection|

Offline tailrustedtealeaf

• Sparkly Seahorse Pony
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Why it ourple
    • View Profile
    • Tungler
« Reply #1957 on: September 16, 2019, 10:18:07 AM »
I got pulled over for the first time. Super scary, I'm a crier over everything but I didn't so that was surprising. I got off with a warning but my dad had let the registration expire so he's getting a citation for that.
Ugh, now how I wanted my Monday to go. I did get my cheap Whitecap so is this the balance?

Sig by Starscout <3

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #1958 on: September 17, 2019, 08:39:50 AM »
I hit my face on a metal safety bar over the weekend. I thought I was fine but this morning I noticed my face is swollen right where I hit the bar.

Ponyfan

Offline glitterball

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Be kind and sparkly!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1959 on: September 17, 2019, 12:38:59 PM »
Dental saga continues...
Spoiler

got my crown made in late August, got it fitted BUT the dentist put is on incorrectly and the cement set very quickly, so she couldn't adjust it. She ground a bit off but still not good... she admitted her error straight away and sent off for a new one to be made...

today I go in... over an hour-and-a-half in the chair just to grind off the old crown and cement... my mouth is grazed on one side from the instruments rubbing against it...

then, the replacement crown was put on, with TEMPORARY cement, an appointment in 2 weeks to have it set properly (as we ran out of time).  :cry:

It's currently set too high and I can't chew properly nor close my jaws without that lumpy feeling. Gah! This has been going on for MONTHS!!!  >_<

Offline AvianWing

• Captain Jack Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1960 on: September 19, 2019, 11:08:43 PM »
I've been having a pretty crappy week.

Monday I overall felt like crap for some reason and bombed a quiz in one of my classes.
Tuesday was a really busy and tedious day at work, most of which was in 90 degree weather outdoors.
Wednesday I also felt like crap, but a bit less so. Also found out that my insurance has skyrocketed.
Today (Thursday) I locked myself out of my house.

And the whole week I've been stressing myself out over a homework assignment due next Wednesday that I honestly have no idea how to do and is making me seriously consider withdrawing from the class, which would mean graduating a semester later than expected.

Kind of afraid of what tomorrow's going to bring.

Offline Miniature Sheep

• Crystal Dolphin Warrior
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Barry, you're so optimistic...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1961 on: September 20, 2019, 12:50:30 PM »
Not to get too WYP but it bothers me that I just want to switch off and relax but I can't because of persistent mental health problems. I don't need to be overanalysing every little thing that happened during the day, thinking in circles at a million miles an hour, I need to just enjoy the comedy podcasts that I put on with the express intention of chilling out. My stupid brain needs to shut up and co-operate already. :pout:

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #1962 on: September 20, 2019, 01:26:47 PM »
I don’t like getting shots. I got a pneumonia 1 shot about 3 years ago and didn’t get the pneumonia 2 shot when I was supposed to. Now I have to take the pneumonia 1 shot again.

Ponyfan

Offline seaweedstar

• Custom Bait Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1963 on: September 20, 2019, 02:47:34 PM »
Not to get too WYP but it bothers me that I just want to switch off and relax but I can't because of persistent mental health problems. I don't need to be overanalysing every little thing that happened during the day, thinking in circles at a million miles an hour, I need to just enjoy the comedy podcasts that I put on with the express intention of chilling out. My stupid brain needs to shut up and co-operate already. :pout:
Right?????? I am in the same situation. I need to my mind to slow down and relax.

Offline SpacePinto

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1964 on: September 20, 2019, 05:23:45 PM »
I ordered an express delivery on Amazon, but it still wasn't supposed to arrive until Monday (not so long ago it used to be two days), then I got excited when a text message came from DHL that it would actually be on Friday, then on Thursday I got another text saying that I wasn't home when they delivered it so I needed to schedule another delivery time on their website, it turned out the next possible date was Monday just like the original date, and then today on Friday I got another message saying I wasn't home again when they delivered it :argh: Who the **** works there?
Inka Dinka Doo

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal