collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: The trivial complaints thread  (Read 465964 times)

Offline Beldarna

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/beldarna
Re: The trivial complaints thread
« Reply #1440 on: February 12, 2019, 11:35:03 PM »
Need to refill my busspass but the webshop is down. I can refill it on the bus but it's more expensive for the same amount of travels. And yeah, too much snow on the ground for walking or biking today so need to take the bus.

Offline Rarityfan2011

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1441 on: February 13, 2019, 12:48:32 AM »
Today's complaint. I should be sleeping in since it's the weekend but I work up extra early and couldn't go back to sleep.

Ponyfan

I also did that last weekend.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline StrawberrySundance

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1442 on: February 13, 2019, 09:54:31 AM »
I was standing at the bus stop (bus was late again) minding my own business and all of a sudden something hits my chest, I look down and see that someone had thrown an allen key (I think that's what they're called?) at me as they drove by- I began to panic and had to run to my aunt's (luckily she lived near by), why are some people like this? Honestly all I wanted to do was go home... :cloud:
« Last Edit: February 13, 2019, 09:56:18 AM by StrawberrySundance »

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1443 on: February 13, 2019, 11:12:27 AM »
I was standing at the bus stop (bus was late again) minding my own business and all of a sudden something hits my chest, I look down and see that someone had thrown an allen key (I think that's what they're called?) at me as they drove by- I began to panic and had to run to my aunt's (luckily she lived near by), why are some people like this? Honestly all I wanted to do was go home... :cloud:

Perhaps they were just throwing things out the window and not specifically targeting you (at least, I hope they weren't targeting you!).  Maybe it's a magical key to Narnia or something.  :bigups:

My trivial complaint is that it's STILL snowing!  It's supposed to be warm enough to rain tomorrow but we're supposed to get 5-8 inches of snow today. :yucky:

Offline StrawberrySundance

• Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1444 on: February 13, 2019, 11:19:49 AM »

Perhaps they were just throwing things out the window and not specifically targeting you (at least, I hope they weren't targeting you!).  Maybe it's a magical key to Narnia or something.  :bigups:

My trivial complaint is that it's STILL snowing!  It's supposed to be warm enough to rain tomorrow but we're supposed to get 5-8 inches of snow today. :yucky:

That's what I was wondering but I seemed to be the only on at the bus stop at the time. Haha it would of been awesome if it was a key to Narnia XD

Sorry to hear you've got more snow on the way, I hate dealing with snow especially when you've got places to go, hopefully the rain will wash most of it away :)

Offline banditpony

• マイリトルポニー
  • Trade Count: (+131)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • ♥ タカラ ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #1445 on: February 13, 2019, 12:06:44 PM »

My complaint is every time it snows it rains within 3 days. It's winter-- I expect snow bc I live in an area with snow. Let the dang snow stay on the ground-- and let the ground keep frozen not wet. 9_9 I'm so happy the sump pump is new...

Snow on Monday. all day rain Tuesday (rain ~ snow overnight). Snow today. Rain tomorrow.

Also, in relation to this, pot holes.
There's so many rim breaking pot holes on the road that they obviously can't fix until spring.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2019, 05:07:48 PM by banditpony »

:: my etsy :: 3DS FC 1735-9876-4867 // SW-8381-5856-2018

Offline Safflower

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Whatever shall I put here? (she/her)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1446 on: February 13, 2019, 05:39:15 PM »

Oh gosh, why an allen key of all things? :what: That's one of the most random object to throw out of a car!

。.:☆*:・~celestial ponies are best ponies~・:*☆:.
~thanks to the wonderful Griffin for my sig!~

Offline Miniature Sheep

• Crystal Dolphin Warrior
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Barry, you're so optimistic...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1447 on: February 14, 2019, 12:11:27 PM »
I got an e-mail from a letting agent today, saying he's available to let me view a flat today, but that happened while I was at work. I have neither smartphone nor mobile internet, so how am I supposed to be able to see the message, let alone respond? He could at least have sent a text, then I could've messaged him back during my break and viewed the flippin' flat after work! Hmph... :pout:

Offline banditpony

• マイリトルポニー
  • Trade Count: (+131)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • ♥ タカラ ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #1448 on: February 15, 2019, 11:04:54 AM »
I really would like a snickers bar but there's too much anxiety to go to the store...

:: my etsy :: 3DS FC 1735-9876-4867 // SW-8381-5856-2018

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
  • Trade Count: (+69)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Orange ponies are the best.
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #1449 on: February 15, 2019, 04:18:22 PM »

Post Merge: February 15, 2019, 04:21:37 PM

I got an e-mail from a letting agent today, saying he's available to let me view a flat today, but that happened while I was at work. I have neither smartphone nor mobile internet, so how am I supposed to be able to see the message, let alone respond? He could at least have sent a text, then I could've messaged him back during my break and viewed the flippin' flat after work! Hmph... :pout:

I feel this. When I tell people I don't have a smartphone they don't know what to say. I still get confirmation texts for doctor visits and things, but instead of a text back 'yes/no' they give a link. Which I can't open.

Sorry you missed it. Most people don't think about those of us not connected to the internet 24/7.

My complaint is I have to much to do but my body says "no. go lie down instead."

Wow, and apparently I've forgotten how to post on this forum :dizzy:
« Last Edit: February 15, 2019, 04:22:50 PM by BlackCurtains »

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed
Avatar and sig by Mione (offsite)

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1450 on: February 19, 2019, 01:29:04 PM »
I.
Work.
With.
IDIOTS.
 :enraged:

I spent 10 minutes looking for a book someone had reserved only to find it on the shelf in the back where we put items that do not belong to us.  It is OUR book.  It had a "hold" slip in it.  We put reserved books on a CART, not a SHELF when they're in the back.  And now the patron has to make yet another trip in to get the book because we couldn't find it.  Such great customer service we have here.

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #1451 on: February 19, 2019, 04:07:01 PM »
Years ago I bought a pair of cheap headphones that were surprisingly fantastic for such a low price. When I got them today I noticed that the soft material around the earpieces is starting to crack and flake off. There’s no doubt I got my money’s worth from them but I’m still a little sad that I have to replace them.

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #1452 on: February 19, 2019, 07:46:38 PM »

Aww why would they do that? :grouphug:
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline Beldarna

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/beldarna
« Reply #1453 on: February 19, 2019, 09:41:45 PM »
Going from plus 5 degree C to minus 7 in a couple of hours means dressing too warmth and suddenly be dressed too cold and I'm changing jackets to parkas to jackets more often than one change underwear.. it is something that happen so I should not complain, it's just annoying.. and a month too early to boot :mad:.

Offline Harmonie

• Dabbles Pony
  • Crazy Woodwind Lady
    • View Profile
« Reply #1454 on: February 20, 2019, 08:07:32 AM »
We were supposed to get some snow yesterday but all it did was rain and mist. It's just absurd at this point. Every single winter storm misses us. Every single one. And now winter is pretty much over. I've been waiting for a winter storm for eight years now and I am very, very, very unhappy.

|My Collection|

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal