collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Websites not updated :(  (Read 3991 times)

Offline TornadoTwist

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Author of MLP Merch
    • View Profile
Re: Websites not updated :(
« Reply #30 on: March 25, 2017, 02:19:01 PM »
Oh, thank goodness Strawberry Reef isn't dead - I use it for identifying G3s, too!

Taffeta I use your site a lot for G1s, it's one of the best I've found :) What I particularly like about it is that it feels more "personal" than a lot of sites, if that makes sense.. dunno how to describe it, but I love reading about other people's collections, what makes a particular pony special to them, etc. So I really like that about your site ^^

(But First I'm working on LPS Merch which has all the Hasbro LPS releases) :P

You're amazing, omg. I've been longing for a site like this for SO LONG!! It's so hard to find LPS info online.. Will it have the older G2 pets as well or just the current line? :o

Haha I cant wait till Im finished. Im including all the pets from 2006 till now so that's over 5000 pets. o.o

Online Carrehz

• #1 Prizestuffer
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • I'm gonna live forever or die trying!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 25, 2017, 02:31:31 PM »
Oh, thank goodness Strawberry Reef isn't dead - I use it for identifying G3s, too!

Taffeta I use your site a lot for G1s, it's one of the best I've found :) What I particularly like about it is that it feels more "personal" than a lot of sites, if that makes sense.. dunno how to describe it, but I love reading about other people's collections, what makes a particular pony special to them, etc. So I really like that about your site ^^

(But First I'm working on LPS Merch which has all the Hasbro LPS releases) :P

You're amazing, omg. I've been longing for a site like this for SO LONG!! It's so hard to find LPS info online.. Will it have the older G2 pets as well or just the current line? :o

Haha I cant wait till Im finished. Im including all the pets from 2006 till now so that's over 5000 pets. o.o

oh gosh! I can't wait until it's up, I'm looking forward to it :) good luck finishing it! <3
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Shabi

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Dance N' Prance Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 31, 2017, 06:03:39 PM »
Strawberry Reef isn't just back, it's updated and I could not be happier right now :) It has everything MLPmerch and MyLittleWiki don't have.
I was always doubting the info on g4s tho. It says ponies from Royal Ball set and ponies from Glimmer Wings sets (one with Diamond Rose and one with Sweet Song) have the same type of tinsel in hair. Does anyone have both of these Pinkies or Fluttershys to prove it? Can someone show pictures of them together?

Offline Stargaze

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+83)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • MLP Land
« Reply #33 on: April 02, 2017, 02:04:31 PM »
My website MLP Land is still online but haven't been updated for years since I lost interest in collecting because I got bored by the G3 core 7 ponies. After that my life changed and I got other priorities. The G1 and G2 pages are complete though (except for Nirvanas).

Rereleases Encyclopedia hasn't been updated anymore since my friend started a family and is too busy to deal with her website.

I am going through my Links page and notice more sites are offline, all G1. So sad to see that...and super sad that Dream Valley is offline. I have so many hours of good memories going through that site and MLP Land wouldn't be what it is withouth Dream Valley. Does anyone know if it will come back or does anyone know the reason why it's offline?
For information about G1 + G2 + G3: Visit MLP Land 
~*~ My Wish List ~*~  :rainbow: ~*~ MLP Land Sales Albums ~*~

Offline Kisscurl

• Trade Count: (+81)
  • Ouchy Roids Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://kisscurlsponies.weebly.com/index.html
« Reply #34 on: April 02, 2017, 07:57:01 PM »
My website MLP Land is still online but haven't been updated for years since I lost interest in collecting because I got bored by the G3 core 7 ponies. After that my life changed and I got other priorities. The G1 and G2 pages are complete though (except for Nirvanas).

Rereleases Encyclopedia hasn't been updated anymore since my friend started a family and is too busy to deal with her website.

I am going through my Links page and notice more sites are offline, all G1. So sad to see that...and super sad that Dream Valley is offline. I have so many hours of good memories going through that site and MLP Land wouldn't be what it is withouth Dream Valley. Does anyone know if it will come back or does anyone know the reason why it's offline?

I love your site Stargaze! especially the ID section, it makes it so much easier!!! I know how you feel losing interest in collecting, I must say the reboot series is a real turn off for me.
Such a pity about the rereleases site too, I use it so often as I'm sure other people do.
I know myself I have at least 5 tabs open with all the different sites ready to go, they all have their unique uses and information.

Tornado Twist I can't wait for the LPS section, I always have trouble with the ID on the accessories and there isn't a great deal of ID sites around for that..

Offline Stargaze

• Arena Supporter
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • MLP Land
« Reply #35 on: April 03, 2017, 04:14:54 AM »
Thank you Kisscurl. I am happy that my site is useful to you. I agree that all the sites are helpful.
Is My Little Wiki yours? I will add it to the Links on MLP Land  :)

Offline Kisscurl

• Trade Count: (+81)
  • Ouchy Roids Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://kisscurlsponies.weebly.com/index.html
« Reply #36 on: April 03, 2017, 04:30:26 AM »
Hi Stargaze,
                   No the wiki isn't mine unfortunately it belongs to Absol, mind you I add to it a lot and I mean a lot, I think because its easy to use and anyone can contribute means if you don't have time to update it other people could. Thank you for the add to your links!

Offline Stargaze

• Arena Supporter
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • MLP Land
« Reply #37 on: April 03, 2017, 04:34:26 AM »
That sounds great and even more fun if other people can help to keep it updated. You're welcome :)

Online Carrehz

• #1 Prizestuffer
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • I'm gonna live forever or die trying!
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 03, 2017, 07:40:09 AM »
Stargaze I love your site!! It has the best ID feature imo :) I use it a lot.

From what I heard, the owner of Dream Valley shut down all of her sites suddenly and just said she couldn't keep them up any more? Not sure what happened but it doesn't look like they'll be coming back any time soon, if ever. I hope she's alright :(

Offline Stargaze

• Arena Supporter
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • MLP Land
« Reply #39 on: April 03, 2017, 08:32:10 AM »
Thank you Carrehz :) I am happy that you enjoy it :)

I am worried about her, too. I'm going to see if I still have her e-mail address and ask her if she's alright.

EDIT: emailed her but the email address doesn't work anymore  :(
« Last Edit: April 03, 2017, 08:37:18 AM by Stargaze »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal