collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: What made you smile today?  (Read 246672 times)

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
  • Trade Count: (+69)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Orange ponies are the best.
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
Re: What made you smile today?
« Reply #1380 on: April 05, 2021, 07:32:34 AM »
At long last I am truly fruit fly free :accomplished:

Also, my cat was sun soaking and rolling around being extra cute ^.^
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Instagram | Facebook
Commissions are Closed
Avatar and sig by Mione (offsite)

Offline Griffin

• Staff
  • Trade Count: (+89)
  • aka Haawan | she/her
    • View Profile
    • Haawan Pony Customs
« Reply #1381 on: April 06, 2021, 09:35:50 AM »
Two of my colleagues, who are both also close friends, received some amazing news today! I'm so happy for them! ^.^

deviantART | Haawan Pony Customs | Aithne reference
Avatar by FizzyScrumptious, signature by tailrustedtealeaf - thank you ♥

Offline Ponybookworm

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • MOC Mimic
  • All Pony Literature appreciated!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1382 on: April 10, 2021, 03:08:06 PM »
The shout box, some Redditors, some Discord peeps, Pink Kittywinks & the chocolate cake I'm about to eat. Cheers for the bd wishes peeps xxx
My Mascots (so far): Twisty Tail, G2 Trixiebelle, Starcatcher, Twilight Sparkle. All variants & pictures of these are appreciated. Piccies courtesy of Griffin, Blumiere, Littlebabyribbon, & Starscout

Online Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1383 on: April 11, 2021, 04:10:21 PM »
The man in front of dad  at the checkout line paid for my dad's groceries.  :)

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
  • Trade Count: (+69)
  • Orange ponies are the best.
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #1384 on: April 14, 2021, 09:27:20 AM »
I got some decent sleep for once :) I've been trying to find a noise video on YouTube to help me fall asleep and after trying several I found one that works.

Instagram | Facebook
Commissions are Closed
Avatar and sig by Mione (offsite)

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #1385 on: April 15, 2021, 04:39:26 PM »
Dad and I went for a walk this morning and there were fuzzies at the ponds! Six ducklings with an unusually attentive father as well as mother and three little moorhen chicks <3
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline SunPony

• Trade Count: (+49)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1386 on: April 15, 2021, 05:24:11 PM »
I got to do an online presentation for a group of amateur naturalists tonight.  I looooove doing presentations and everyone seemed to enjoy it, so I feel a nice sense of satisfaction.  ^.^
Thanks to Shimmlight for the new avatar image  :biggrin:

Offline LadyAmalthea

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1387 on: April 15, 2021, 08:14:31 PM »
In line at the convenience store today, this mom and kid made me smile. Something about the kid reminded me of my son...his mannerisms or something, and the way he wore his shark themed raincoat with the hood up in the store,which is totally a thing my son would do and wear. He was bouncing all over the place, and it was just an instant flashback to a couple of years ago when my little guy was that age. I let them go ahead of me, since I know how hard it is to keep a kid with that amount of energy from breaking free to run amok. Just a weird, random moment where it occurred to me how fast kids grow up and to appreciate them in the moment...I gave mine a big hug when I picked him up from school.

Offline Ponybookworm

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1388 on: April 16, 2021, 04:51:03 AM »
In line at the convenience store today, this mom and kid made me smile. Something about the kid reminded me of my son...his mannerisms or something, and the way he wore his shark themed raincoat with the hood up in the store,which is totally a thing my son would do and wear. He was bouncing all over the place, and it was just an instant flashback to a couple of years ago when my little guy was that age. I let them go ahead of me, since I know how hard it is to keep a kid with that amount of energy from breaking free to run amok. Just a weird, random moment where it occurred to me how fast kids grow up and to appreciate them in the moment...I gave mine a big hug when I picked him up from school.
You had me at shark-themed raincoat!!!
My Mascots (so far): Twisty Tail, G2 Trixiebelle, Starcatcher, Twilight Sparkle. All variants & pictures of these are appreciated. Piccies courtesy of Griffin, Blumiere, Littlebabyribbon, & Starscout

Offline LadyAmalthea

• Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1389 on: April 17, 2021, 08:02:10 AM »

It was cute--the hood was the shark's head and it had a fin on it. My son has a shark bucket hat with a face and fin on it, maybe that's what made me think of him.

Thing to smile about today: one of my twin girls went all day using the potty without an accident. TMI, I know...but it's a relief to know that one of them is finally getting it.

Offline Ponybookworm

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1390 on: April 17, 2021, 12:38:50 PM »

It was cute--the hood was the shark's head and it had a fin on it. My son has a shark bucket hat with a face and fin on it, maybe that's what made me think of him.

Thing to smile about today: one of my twin girls went all day using the potty without an accident. TMI, I know...but it's a relief to know that one of them is finally getting it.
Even a milestone which is less desirable to discuss is a milestone to be proud of xxx
I may start looking up shark-themed everything lol (except I can't buy it all at once because Ponies)

Offline SpaceButtPonies

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • 6v9
    • View Profile
« Reply #1391 on: April 24, 2021, 06:35:54 PM »
After a really weird and awkward day, I finally got to see my boyfriend after a whole week. Seeing his face makes me wanna squee lol.

Siggy made by tailrustedtealeaf

Offline SpacePinto

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1392 on: April 26, 2021, 11:49:44 AM »
I was finally able to declutter my room a little by collecting some things I no longer wanted and donating them to a local charity. It feels so nice to open the cabinet and see so much free space in there :D
« Last Edit: August 30, 2021, 02:20:14 PM by SpacePinto »
Inka Dinka Doo

Offline McKinley

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1393 on: April 26, 2021, 11:47:36 PM »
On my walk today, two rabbits appeared from the bushes and crossed the path in front of me. Super cute.  ^.^

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #1394 on: April 28, 2021, 07:04:14 AM »
Dad and I walked into the local town today. First time since November. Really nice to do a proper walk and see a different set of scenery. Really hope we can do this more going forward. It did rain for part of the trip, but it didn't matter too much. Saw lots of pretty blossoms and a robin as well.
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal